Found my old oneitis on tinder.

It is fantastic imo, it kind of dips around season 8 imo but everything before and after that is incredible.
black and white joker GIF

twd goes down after the cannibal arc when they reuse the same fucking concept each time

rick finds a closed society safe for him and friends-> they turn evil and escape or another group who threatens their peace appears

it turns more retarded with the commonwealth, dropped that series on season 9

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
No they’re not, they’re just looking for a mate like any normal human
Also you must keep in mind that for a man to be a "whore" he must be extremely successful and attractive while for a woman to be a whore she just has to spread her legs. One feat is impressive, the other shows a lack of self respect.

black and white joker GIF

twd goes down after the cannibal arc when they reuse the same fucking concept each time

rick finds a closed society safe for him and friends-> they turn evil and escape or another group who threatens their peace appears

it turns more retarded with the commonwealth, dropped that series on season 9
Season 9 & 10 were banger with the whisperer arc. As I said season 8 is the dip.

Also you must keep in mind that for a man to be a "whore" he must be extremely successful and attractive while for a woman to be a whore she just has to spread her legs. One feat is impressive, the other shows a lack of privacy.
Not you judging women for wanting to have sex

Season 9 & 10 were banger with the whisperer arc. As I said season 8 is the dip.

the whisperers are just edgier saviors

trash series, watch some good shit instead of wasting your time with midshit

• Hmm...
Not you judging women for wanting to have sex
There is an objective difference in the difficulty set for men vs women to have sex. Also the more partners a woman have had the less likely a marriage or ltr is going to be sustainable. While mens bodycounts does not affect these statistics.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
How the fuck do you catch feelings for hoes
I've never found an ex gf or oneitis on tinder
I would have roped if so ahahahaha

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and NFA PB
the whisperers are just edgier saviors

trash series, watch some good shit instead of wasting your time with midshit
I enjoyed TWD a lot, but there are other great shows out there too.

How the fuck do you catch feelings for hoes
I've never found an ex gf or oneitis on tinder
I would have roped if so ahahahaha
This is a oneitis from grade school pre puberty, decade old crush, all down the drain and for what.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It is fantastic imo, it kind of dips around season 8 imo but everything before and after that is incredible.
Whos your favorite character
That lappid looking motherfucker is one helluva badass

• +1
There is an objective difference in the difficulty set for men vs women to have sex. Also the more partners a woman have had the less likely a marriage or ltr is going to be sustainable. While mens bodycounts does not affect these statistics.
Source: ur misogynistic ass

This is a oneitis from grade school pre puberty, decade old crush, all down the drain and for what.
I only found One ugly bitch from my hs on tinder considering es ms hs and college and i cringed at her

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and HarrierDuBois
Nigga what’s his match rate and shit. Ion give a fuck about dark looks i’ve already debunked that aswell
Bro every model breaks tinder It doesn't matter if light looks dark looks
+ Those blonde models are actually dark blonde tanned not nerdiks

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and NFA PB
Whos your favorite character
That lappid looking motherfucker is one helluva badass
Yeah Daryl is cool as fuck, personally Rick and Negan are my favorites though.

Source: ur misogynistic ass
I can't gaf to google it out but it's proven that higher bodycount increases chance of divorse.

they all die nigga except for daryl rick and the old lady
Rick comes back last episode.

I dont believe it
The Five Stages of Grief

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yeah Daryl is cool as fuck, personally Rick and Negan are my favorites though.

I can't gaf to google it out but it's proven that higher bodycount increases chance of divorse.

Rick comes back last episode.

The Five Stages of Grief
ik nigga i bothered looking up the escene

they still have hella spin offs and a sequel so who knows

comic had a good ending tho, society still shit but recovering, carl telling his dads story to his son, kino af not the fagghot ass ending aired to milk more the show

• JFL
Definetly not watchinf that

Definetly not Carl I’m not fucking dumb ive read the comics, lmfao you just exposed your gaslightning retard
Denial is a river in Egypt.

• +1
Definetly not watchinf that

Definetly not Carl I’m not fucking dumb ive read the comics, lmfao you just exposed your gaslightning retard
the comic aint the same as the show, you are gonna see new characters

they got his stupid ass nigguh

• JFL

they got this stupid ass nigguh

Vids not available. Switch off from afghani wifi.

they got this stupid ass nigguh

Thankfully all 3 of the videos are unavaliable in my country and from now on I wont be reading your posts before finishing the series.
Nice try though but luckily am not a fucking retard

• JFL
they even got the BBC mogger, killing brothas up in dis mothafucka

• So Sad
Thankfully all 3 of the videos are unavaliable in my country and from now on I wont be reading your posts before finishing the series.
Nice try though but luckily am not a fucking retard
rick turns out to be a faggot and cucks lorie with shane, T dog proves BBC theory legit and repopulates the earth with his seed to all white women

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
they even got the BBC mogger, killing brothas up in dis mothafucka

I liked him tbh. But my favorite up and coming character was Henry but holy shit that one scene was broootal.

I liked him tbh. But my favorite up and coming character was Henry but holy shit that one scene was broootal.
all dead like dogs, keep crying for dark triad med chad Negan

rick springfield twd GIF

you lowkey know maggie let him hit

• Love it
all dead like dogs, keep crying for dark triad med chad Negan

rick springfield twd GIF

you lowkey know maggie let him hit
Yeah Negan railed Maggie raw nocap. But fr Henry was cool af and unironically gl so I was rooting for him but that femcel bitch just had to smoke him.

Yeah Negan railed Maggie raw nocap. But fr Henry was cool af and unironically gl so I was rooting for him but that femcel bitch just had to smoke him.
man you look like him or sum shit?

he is forgettable af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and HarrierDuBois
man you look like him or sum shit?

he is forgettable af
Same coloring nad pheno kinda yeah that's why I liked him. I am narcy as shit.

rick turns out to be a faggot and cucks lorie with shane, T dog proves BBC theory legit and repopulates the earth with his seed to all white women
Hehe I peeked at another one of your posts out of curusioity. I must say good one, your mind is an art form of its own

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and HarrierDuBois
@NFA PB Bro I wanted to rawdog Lydia ngl.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
fr ma nigga

i bet that shit stinks tho, like @Zer0/∞ bed and clothes
She was bad af, jelly of Henry fucking her lowkey. I would have also gotten my head on a spike if I got to fuck her ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and NFA PB
183314_367609349981956_1226850221_n.jpg

used to jack off to dis b when i was on twd shi

• Love it
She was bad af, jelly of Henry fucking her lowkey. I would have also gotten my head on a spike if I got to fuck her ngl.
yk henry was an .org user when he simped for a mtb with femcel personality because he knew that was his only chance to ascend

just wait for a zombie apocalipsis theory shi,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
yk henry was an .org user when he simped for a mtb with femcel personality because he knew that was his only chance to ascend

just wait for a zombie apocalipsis theory shi,
Tbh, also mirin Negan rotting in his basement playing vidya. Legit @Vermilioncore tier storyline. Also Glenns HTN ass got to fuck Maggie stacy due to lack of dick. Just study sexconomy bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 24444
@NFA PB Bro I wanted to rawdog Lydia ngl.
Lydia is a fucking nasty gorid looking skinner freak. Tara, however is fucking stacked with huge ass milkers,god she is lovely in every single way. Thick ass bitch and to put the cherry on the top she’s half lebanese which fills me with joy by reminding me of
one of my absolute fav posters @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Xangsane
Tbh, also mirin Negan rotting in his basement playing vidya. Legit @Vermilioncore tier storyline. Also Glenns HTN ass got to fuck Maggie stacy due to lack of dick. Just study sexconomy bro.
the smv went down ma nigga, so males' appeal rised through the sky

negan was playing the long game, waiting for a chance to go ER yk wat m sayn

ima graduate from smv study and philosphy, ERology, PSL II & III, never made it to IV cus that shi can kill ya

• +1
Lydia is a fucking nasty gorid looking skinner freak. Tara, however is fucking stacked with huge ass milkers,god she is lovely in every single way. Thick ass bitch and to put the cherry on the top she’s half lebanese which fills me with joy by reminding me of
Taras face is subpar. Enid is the ultimate true HQNP jb gf.

tmp_df2ini_046ab048e1ccf580_Screen_Shot_2019-03-25_at_4.38.14_PM.png

nigga she dead, put sum respect on lydias name

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and HarrierDuBois
What. The. Fuck.

• JFL