More like T_T since I'm metaphysically crying on the inside
Over for browneyes.
3294665 1705210 1586137665426

Ashton kutcher long hair close up wallpapers aWVnbW6UmZqaraWkpJRma2VlrWZmbGs
3282123 images 1

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird and LiteralCaucasian
You should EEmaxx, I'm being serious

She used to be this perfect HQNP girl in my mind for years until today when I, during a chadfish, found her on tinder. I did not even dare swiping right in case she wanted chad dick. My night is ruined, but this has given me motivationfuel to do everything necessary in order to ascend as well as being able to forget her since she is not an angel anymore. Fuck these bitches man I'm going to ascend and disappear, I don't want anything to do with this city or country anymore, I will go to some new place and start over when the time is right.
No GIF - Walking Dead Cry Crying - Discover & Share GIFs
Sad Crying GIF - Sad Crying Emotional - Discover & Share GIFs
Rick Grimes GIF - Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln - Discover &  Share GIFs

Juice...sing that shit.

None is an angel bhai, there are people that look normal irl but have accounts on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
None is an angel bhai, there are people that look normal irl but have accounts on looksmax.org
I came to this realization bro.

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
When even the perfect HQNP angel turns out to be a whore on tinder, what other conclusion am I supposed to draw? If SHE crossed that line, not a girl on this planet would hesitate to.
How do you know she was the perfect HQNP angel in the first place. You are the one who projected your values on her.

She used to be this perfect HQNP girl in my mind for years until today when I, during a chadfish, found her on tinder. I did not even dare swiping right in case she wanted chad dick. My night is ruined, but this has given me motivationfuel to do everything necessary in order to ascend as well as being able to forget her since she is not an angel anymore. Fuck these bitches man I'm going to ascend and disappear, I don't want anything to do with this city or country anymore, I will go to some new place and start over when the time is right.
Rick Grimes GIF - Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln - Discover &  Share GIFs

Juice...sing that shit.

Same
Except my friend found her since i'm not on tinder

99+ in 3 days unverified I think it was. He got bad responses when I asked for sex directly since it crashes with his high trust high class, someone like Ballou would have higher success with such a direct behaviour.
Nigga has 50 unverified and people on here still cope with dark looks. Have you ever seen someone get famous off their looks whilst having “dark looks”. No nigga 🤣

Only mentally ill foids want niggas like ramirez
99+ likes in 3 days is not that much unless you live in a pretty small town.

How do you know she was the perfect HQNP angel in the first place. You are the one who projected your values on her.
Yes, although this is true to some extent she never partied, had boyfriends, talked about boys etc. In the past so pretty much all guys viewed her ass this shy HQNP girl.

Yes, although this is true to some extent she never partied, had boyfriends, talked about boys etc. In the past so pretty much all guys viewed her ass this shy HQNP girl.
Stfu you are generalizing all women based on one woman?

You should only consider a girl HQNP after seeing how she behaves in college because that is the phase when girls became the biggest whores.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Stfu you are generalizing all women based on one woman?

You should only consider a girl HQNP after seeing how she behaves in college because that is the phase when girls became the biggest whores.
No girl is HQNP in college though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Juice...sing that shit.

TF, felt sad, fr, bhai.

• So Sad
  • +1
She was bad af, jelly of Henry fucking her lowkey. I would have also gotten my head on a spike if I got to fuck her ngl.
Henry was Chad as fuck, that other bitch wanted him but he only wanted Lydia and simped for that slut till the death. Too bad Lydia ended up being a BBC slut at the last episodes of the show

• JFL
Henry was Chad as fuck, that other bitch wanted him but he only wanted Lydia and simped for that slut till the death. Too bad Lydia ended up being a BBC slut at the last episodes of the show
Yeah Henry had insane bone development ngl, hollow ass cheek and strong jaw everything he looked high class as fuck. Femcel ass hoe smoked him.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah Henry had insane bone development ngl, hollow ass cheek and strong jaw everything he looked high class as fuck. Femcel ass hoe smoked him.
Nigga was downbad for that zombified pussy
Bro probably had a zombie fetish

• JFL
I get a new oneitis everyday. Am I high T?

• +1
She told me she was an angel
She fucked two rappers and three singers
She got few athletes on speed dial

Juice...sing that shit.

• So Sad

Juice...sing that shit.

Satanic max and sacrifice her at the alter to become a true Konrad Curze maxxed god

• JFL
You dumb fuck you should have gone for it and you would be matching with her. Familiarity pill is legit.

• Hmm...
Satanic max and sacrifice her at the alter to become a true Konrad Curze maxxed god
Tbh, just treat girls like shit theory.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You dumb fuck you should have gone for it and you would be matching with her. Familiarity pill is legit.
Mf it was on a chadfish.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
he was chadfishing nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and HarrierDuBois
brutal

• +1
op:

Rope asap

• WTF
Sorry you had to find it this way, but now you know to never have a oneitis ever again,
I've only seen a trad girl in my entire life, but even her im not 100%

• +1
Sorry you had to find it this way, but now you know to never have a oneitis ever again,
I've only seen a trad girl in my entire life, but even her im not 100%
It felt shit when it happened but it unironically set me free, now all I have left is motivation to looksmax and am not bound by anything.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
It felt shit when it happened but it unironically set me free, now all I have left is motivation to looksmax and am not bound by anything.
Finding out your oneitis is a hoe is brutal, happened to me 8y ago and there are still some scars left

The only healing method is to find a cute becky to simp over you

• +1
Finding out your oneitis is a hoe is brutal, happened to me 8y ago and there are still some scars left

The only healing method is to find a cute becky to simp over you
I really could not care less anymore, if she is a hoe she is not worth saving so why would I bother caring for who fucks her, not my problem anymore. I will ascend and reject the world.

• Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird
Bump because I started caging at it now in retrospect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
she get fucked by somali badboys right now like my highschool crush some black guy took her virginity i didnt taught about this in a long time i will never take her virginity its really over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • JFL