Found out my gf is cheating. Should I confront her?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
My (24M) girlfriend (25F) is cheating and has no idea I know. Is a confrontation worth it?

About 2 weeks ago, my girlfriend called me and said she was extending her vacation another week. She must’ve forgotten she booked her flight using my laptop, and her itinerary was accessible because she saved her email and password (from last year) on the airline website. I felt some type of sorrow and melancholy then, something felt wrong. My gut feeling told me she was lying. I hesitantly checked her itinerary page (requires a last name and the flight code for access), and there was a completed online check-in on time. I called her workplace 2 days later - they told me she was back. And during that time, she just cut contact with me suddenly. It was like I vanished. Even after this “extension” was over, she didn’t bother explaining her continued absence.

Turned out she was lying, she just came back with a guy she had met and wanted to stay with him for a while. That guy wasn’t too conscious about posting intimate pictures of them on instagram and tagging her which were of course deleted shortly after. I’m not proud of monitoring her account this way, but at least I made sure. I was genuinely hurt and shattered that I asked her friend/coworker point blank, and she told me because she said she felt guilty about it. She said my gf met him at the airport and he took them to a beach cabin. She’d been sleeping with him for 2 weeks, and then apparently 2 more.

She’s been back since yesterday. I am so disgusted with her. I can’t believe how she can lie so much. I’ve never felt so devastated. Part of me wants to rage and yell and the other just wants to not deal with it, dump her silently and move on. Which got it right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 30857, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
Neither, just jerk off to the thought of getting cucked like the chump you are

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Are you seriously copying reddit posts for rep?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 25566 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie