found some blackpills

Demir

Demir

Banned
(google translated)

"The physical beauty of a man is his only great happiness, both among men and not just among women. Among the four great attributes that an Antinian must have, Plato puts corporeal beauty in the right place. Herodotus says that the inhabitants of Hegesta celebrated Philip of Croton as a god, because he was divinely beautiful; and Pausanias says that in Agai, in Achaia, they appointed the most handsome young man a priest in the temple of Zeus. To be ugly, it is truly to be inhuman, both marked and excluded by nature. Ugliness defeats, sows discouragement, kills joy, carries misery.

Beauty is the nobility and grace that God has lowered to the especially chosen among men; beauty is also a blessing in love, because it, as the sun, causes life, carries health, and inspires religious feeling. Just as the ancient Greeks made all their deities beautiful, Christians finally painted beautiful all the greatest figures of their church: the Virgin, Christ, St. George, and all the archangels. After all, the ancient Greeks believed that an ugly man could not even be good."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, BrettyBoy and toolateforme
Sad shit, man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Demir
Tanks for a black pill post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Demir
i swear on my auschwitz 12s
52340760 7CB7 4AA8 9F49 95D54313A9FC

I did not read one word XD

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Demir
blessed are the ugly for they shall go ER

(google translated)

The physical beauty of a man is his only great happiness
legit. it gives love, true desire, dopamine everytime you see mirror, everyone treat you better and wants to be friend with you, or lover,

sad its all about luck.