FOUND THE MOST Blackpilled Jaw surgeon, doing any cut.

What exactly did you explained to you about risks/complications of a lefort 2/3 and modified versions aswell? How exactly is the risk the same as a lefort 1?
too much to explain, just google it

Also bro why would it be retarded to remove lefort III other types of leforts plates ?
If the plates are not intraorally accessible, it‘s too much unnecessary work

• +1
Reactions: Faaska and UZB_Strebl
too much to explain, just google it

If the plates are not intraorally accessible, it‘s too much unnecessary work
I plan on getting obo though so I’m gonna need lefort III plates removed can it be dangerous to remove plates sorry for asking so many questions lol not many high iq users like u

I plan on getting obo though so I’m gonna need lefort III plates removed can it be dangerous to remove plates sorry for asking so many questions lol not many high iq users like u
Removing the plates during OBO shouldn't be a problem, as your face is already cut open. But removing them just for the sake of removing is.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
You had lefort 3?

Did you git your surgery?

Are you talking about that russian surgeon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Soychadcell, Deleted member 32196 and 1 other person
How do you know he isnt gonna botch you. What skull does he find ideal?
Idk, gonna hope for the best, he has a good reputation.

I dont talk about skulls with him, he‘d call me a nazi

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I‘ve already made a thread about this austrian surgeon.

He is willing to do lefort 3,2,1 and any variation there is - if it‘s what you need. He doesn‘t say it‘s ethically unjustified or any of that bluepill stuff but rather argues about the aesthetical benefit. He values aesthetics allot. Doesn‘t do implants often.

Today i discussed the possibility of lefort 2 with him (consider nobody does that in europe or elsewhere) and he said he could do that, but my orbitals don‘t seem to have the need to be advanced and i have a big nose so it‘s not the optimal decision. We settled on an HIGH CUT LEFORT 1, so we can pronounce the midface as much as possible, with rotation.

Most people on this forum are unsure about hlf1 rotation and said it‘s not possible but it is. He rotates the upper base CW wise (in my case as i have an anterior open bite), and thus it would advance the midface even more.
He does Lefort 3 for aesthetics aswell, bc for him it‘s just another cut done if necessary either aesthically or functionally.

Bone grafts should not be done on the outside of the bone, as bone is living (soft tissue) and would resorb/get smaller over time as the jaw muscle is not putting pressure on it, thus using them inside the cut bone. He said Wolfs law barely applys to the face (to all the bone smash copers)

There are more but less known surgeons who are low inhib like Giant.
Nice doc does he do lefort 1,2 or 3 on a weekly/monthly basis and how many patients did he have?

Nice doc does he do lefort 1,2 or 3 on a weekly/monthly basis and how many patients did he have?
He has a huge amount of patients is like one of the best most wanted surgeons in my country i found out. Think he has like 3 surgerys a week.

I dont think lefort 2 and 3 are regular, but they sure do happen

He has a huge amount of patients is like one of the best most wanted surgeons in my country i found out. Think he has like 3 surgerys a week.

I dont think lefort 2 and 3 are regular, but they sure do happen
Yeah okay I think I know the doc maybe I am wrong but he's the most wanted and experienced in austria I know. Can you pm me so i can send initials and you can confirm or deny?

Yeah okay I think I know the doc maybe I am wrong but he's the most wanted and experienced in austria I know. Can you pm me so i can send initials and you can confirm or deny?
You can PM me who you think it is, i will not leak him tho

You can PM me who you think it is, i will not leak him tho
Cant pm you bro your profile is private. Btw if you are still able to change the procedure i will send you mod lefort 2 and 3 (without nasal region)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Cant pm you bro your profile is private. Btw if you are still able to change the procedure i will send you mod lefort 2 and 3 (without nasal region)
Yes you should be able to pm me, even if my profile is private. Mod lf3 is shit tbh.

Wait fr. You got to dm me if he operates in the german speaking region
Not leaking him. I can only recommend you someone else instead

Damn dawg. Understandable, but it's hard to find ppl willing to do much around Germany
Just go to Dr Zarrinbal in germany dawg hes the best and has very reasonable prices.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoFear, Deleted member 32196, Meister! and 2 others
Just go to Dr Zarrinbal in germany dawg hes the best and has very reasonable prices.
What if pr9ce doesn't matter. I am willing to pay next to anything to stop being invisible

What if pr9ce doesn't matter. I am willing to pay next to anything to stop being invisible
honestly doesn't matter. for all I know there are more expensive Doctors than Dr Z and I would still recommend him. Theres Dr Sailer in switzerland you can pay up to 120k but they are the same results as Dr Zarrinbal. you gotta understand Dr Z was an artist before he studied medicine, he knows what makes or breaks a face and values facial harmony as much as we do. I did YEARS of research (rotting and browsing) and all roads led to bro.

I know Im glazing here but I also almost went to Dr Ramieri in Rome, hes a little bit more expensive but when I consulted with both Dr Z had a better portfolio and knew what he did AESTHETICALLY and medicinally. I can breath better now and look better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, depressionmaxxing, Soychadcell and 1 other person
I‘ve already made a thread about this austrian surgeon.

He is willing to do lefort 3,2,1 and any variation there is - if it‘s what you need. He doesn‘t say it‘s ethically unjustified or any of that bluepill stuff but rather argues about the aesthetical benefit. He values aesthetics allot. Doesn‘t do implants often.

Today i discussed the possibility of lefort 2 with him (consider nobody does that in europe or elsewhere) and he said he could do that, but my orbitals don‘t seem to have the need to be advanced and i have a big nose so it‘s not the optimal decision. We settled on an HIGH CUT LEFORT 1, so we can pronounce the midface as much as possible, with rotation.

Most people on this forum are unsure about hlf1 rotation and said it‘s not possible but it is. He rotates the upper base CW wise (in my case as i have an anterior open bite), and thus it would advance the midface even more.
He does Lefort 3 for aesthetics aswell, bc for him it‘s just another cut done if necessary either aesthically or functionally.

Bone grafts should not be done on the outside of the bone, as bone is living (soft tissue) and would resorb/get smaller over time as the jaw muscle is not putting pressure on it, thus using them inside the cut bone. He said Wolfs law barely applys to the face (to all the bone smash copers)

There are more but less known surgeons who are low inhib like Giant.
I have recessed infraorbitals but decent lower third projection. What can i get ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!
honestly doesn't matter. for all I know there are more expensive Doctors than Dr Z and I would still recommend him. Theres Dr Sailer in switzerland you can pay up to 120k but they are the same results as Dr Zarrinbal. you gotta understand Dr Z was an artist before he studied medicine, he knows what makes or breaks a face and values facial harmony as much as we do. I did YEARS of research (rotting and browsing) and all roads led to bro.

I know Im glazing here but I also almost went to Dr Ramieri in Rome, hes a little bit more expensive but when I consulted with both Dr Z had a better portfolio and knew what he did AESTHETICALLY and medicinally. I can breath better now and look better
Yea, he seems pretty great, but he isn't in favor of implants, atleast that's what his website suggests.

as fair as i know, dr Z doesnt do posterior downgrafting. therefore he cant help in cases of steep occlusal plane

• +1
Reactions: Dropdown666
Yea, he seems pretty great, but he isn't in favor of implants, atleast that's what his website suggests.
yeah he does amazing osteotomies and honestly why would you want implants? only implants that look good are orbital rim implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Soychadcell
proof or larp why even make this thread if ur not gonna even drop the name of the surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I have recessed infraorbitals but decent lower third projection. What can i get ?
Infras it seems

proof or larp why even make this thread if ur not gonna even drop the name of the surgeon?
Just saying that underground surgeons are just as good as the looskmax celebrity surgeons. And prices, waiting time etc increases when more people know him.

So im waiting till im done and then i‘ll give him a proper review

Infras it seems

Just saying that underground surgeons are just as good as the looskmax celebrity surgeons. And prices, waiting time etc increases when more people know him.

Is it possible fat graft to mid face ? I notice loss of volume in my midface when i lose weight .

Infras it seems

theres a reason why mainstream surgeons wont do the cuts but sure go ask the albanian in austria without proper licensure to botcher u if this is not a larp for attention

theres a reason why mainstream surgeons wont do the cuts but sure go ask the albanian in austria without proper licensure to botcher u if this is not a larp for attention
What high lefort 1? Anyone does that really.
The reason often is ethical, if you understand the material there‘s nothing to be afraid of really.
The surgeon follows an plan and will not mess up his profession if he‘s an experienced and licensed surgeon, which mine is.