Frame is COPE that means NOTHING. Height is EVERYTHING.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
The fact that you aspies care about "frame" is proof that you don't understand women. You think someone looks more dominant and more attractive because his skeletal structure is larger? You'd be right, and that's already covered by HEIGHT. When women see a taller man, they see THAT mogg. They don't give a fuck about your wrists or the size of your joints. The only part of "frame" that matters is clavicle width which is heavily correlated to height since the clavicle is a long bone, just like the length of your arms. So tall men have better "frames" by having broad shoulders regardless besides rare outliers with tiny clavicles or manlets with extremely broad shoulders. Women WORSHIP 6'3 tall skinny white guys with tiny wrists and effeminate slender hands.

Height does what you think frame does: gives you the mogg of raw primal dominance. Nobody gives a fuck about your wrists. Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Big White Cuck, SonOfDarkseid and 15 others
Over for gymcellers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and \/orman
no shit. a wide manlet looks like a joke compared to a tall lanklet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, zharupodrugu, ManletBlackcel and 9 others
Height, face, and penis. That's 99% of attraction. Stop trying to introduce this other spergy shit that doesn't matter like frame. If you're tall and HTN+ with a >7.5" penis? You're a Chad. If you're under 6'? It's over. If you're MTN or less? It's over. If your dick is less than 7 inches? It's fucking over. End of story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, zura, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
true i framemogged my itis but because we were the same height it didnt matter

Women WORSHIP 6'3 tall skinny white guys with tiny wrists and effeminate slender hands
god damn it no you indian, im literally this with 15 kgs - and 2 inch lifts and somebody gymmaxxed that is 5'10 mogs me
you're retarded :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: losthope, Big White Cuck, Splinter901 and 1 other person
yeah. im avg height and have a wide frame with a very broad ribcage. i would legit shave three inches off my frame for two inches of height if i could. height > frame. female gaze only sees lean abs anyways

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Looks234, \/orman and 6 others
yeah. im avg height and have a wide frame with a very broad ribcage. i would legit shave three inches off my frame for two inches of height if i could. height > frame. female gaze only sees lean abs anyways
i DONT mogg you retards and i could be 6'4" in shoes with twink frame;
now if i was mogmaxxed on top of that it would be a different story

Height and dick size is everything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 23391
Frame is important to not look like a cuck. It makes you look athletic, fertile, and masculine. It’s essential for attracting girls after high school. But here’s the kicker: it’s genetic just like your face and height. Gymcelling will add very little to your frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, callisto, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
yes, clavicles and abs, one you can't change and is heavily correlated to height anyways and the other requires starvemaxxing or fortunate fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Frame is important to not look like a cuck. It makes you look athletic, fertile, and masculine. It’s essential for attracting girls after high school. But here’s the kicker: it’s genetic just like your face and height. Gymcelling will add very little to your frame.
Yeah, living up to your name there, autistic gymcel. Women don't CARE about frame in comparison to height. It's almost always better to look like you have kleinfelters but have an extra 2 inches of height than be your current height but broad and robust. Height renders frame irrelevant. It's just sperging about a very minor feature. Height, dick, face - that's basically everything.

Height, face, and penis. That's 99% of attraction. Stop trying to introduce this other spergy shit that doesn't matter like frame. If you're tall and HTN+ with a >7.5" penis? You're a Chad. If you're under 6'? It's over. If you're MTN or less? It's over. If your dick is less than 7 inches? It's fucking over. End of story.

So your saying a 5'11 white HTN like @pneumocystosis would struggle in dating because he's not tall and has an average size dick? This is autistic dog.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The fact that you aspies care about "frame" is proof that you don't understand women. You think someone looks more dominant and more attractive because his skeletal structure is larger? You'd be right, and that's already covered by HEIGHT. When women see a taller man, they see THAT mogg. They don't give a fuck about your wrists or the size of your joints. The only part of "frame" that matters is clavicle width which is heavily correlated to height since the clavicle is a long bone, just like the length of your arms. So tall men have better "frames" by having broad shoulders regardless besides rare outliers with tiny clavicles or manlets with extremely broad shoulders. Women WORSHIP 6'3 tall skinny white guys with tiny wrists and effeminate slender hands.

Height does what you think frame does: gives you the mogg of raw primal dominance. Nobody gives a fuck about your wrists. Stop coping.
do yall not get tired of making the same redundant threads every single fucking day

Yeah, who will women rather be with? They’re the same height ?

Attachments

• 180ABADA-B6AC-4E0B-8C22-7DC86236238C.png
    180ABADA-B6AC-4E0B-8C22-7DC86236238C.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 992FDB09-710C-409E-954F-89A31E7247F3.jpeg
    992FDB09-710C-409E-954F-89A31E7247F3.jpeg
    396.1 KB · Views: 0
do yall not get tired of making the same redundant threads every single fucking day
Ong these niggas regurgitate the same shit every second idk how they don’t get tired after awhile