FRAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HEIGHT FOR MALE RESPECT. WEAK FRAME IS BIG BIG FAILO

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Why? There's one dude in school. Taller than me 6'3 at least maybe even 6'4-6'5 range. Slayer height you would say. Yes he's tall but theres something wrong with him. Well he's ugly, looks like a nerd but that's not his biggest problem. its his frame. Not weak frame. ULTRA WEAK FRAME. His shoulders are narrow while his hips are EXTREMLY WIDE. VERY VERY WIDE!!!! He walk like a foid. Slowly and his hips are swinging a little big. I bet his unable to do any kind of sports. His wrists/ankles are thin, feet/hands/skull are small too. Just looking at people from top wont make you respected by dudes.

There's few manlets in my class that are very fucking respected. Whats the common thing? They're athleatic. One 5'7 dude with high t face, good frame strong af is example of that. Once when we had pe at school gym with mats (local judo team train there) this guy took down (without a problem) 6'2-3 guy who weight around 86kg, kinda bloated not the best frame but he was much bigger than him. There's one dude that is 5'9-10 with subhuman bideltoid and shoudler to waist but he's quite athleatic so he bully dude who heightmog him (slighlty shorter than me).

So, respect from dudes comes from your fighting abilities mainly. Height is big factor but like with atracting females its multiplayer of your face, its multiplayer for your frame and athleticism.

it allways was past 6 foot 3. even at 6 foot 1 range frame mogs a 5inch height boost

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock