Framecells [GTFIH] Hip Shrinking Experiment

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Preface:
Experiment will begin once materials arrive. I will post data monthly and record data weekly. Data recorded will pertain to Body fat%, Weight, Circumference, and height.

Hypothesis:
Women use corsets to shrink there waist into an hourglass figure. This is fact and can be seen in the gif below
Pin by Maria Bider on Corsetmania | Corset, Skull, bones ...

With this concept in mind and knowing that bone can only be changed by an opposing force, I believe putting a belt around the intestines during sleep may induce an inwards rotation of the hips. Possible effects of this change may result in a change in height (decompression of spine), Reduction if not total correction of pelvic tilt, Weakening of muscles in back (muscles will atrophy if not used and constantly supported by belt), Reduce loose skin (compression), increase in dick size (will not be regularly measured, but will be noted if change does occur), and finally a smaller waist for a deeper V taper and an increased Sexual market Value. Comment anything else that should be measured prior to when this experiment begins.

Materials:
Measuring Tape
Scale
Weight lifting belt (pic below):

Data:
Body fat%WeightCircumference (Waist)Circumference (hips)Circumference (Chest)Height
April11182.431.53444.56'
May
June
July
August
September
October

Conclusion:
TBD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, karbo and 13 others
348372-6430bbe535e11afae597696f21ae22cc.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 6401, Schönling and 7 others
Good luck man, hopefully u see results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Moggy
I believe putting a belt around the intestines during sleep may induce an inwards rotation of the hips.

this seems extremely counterintuitive, or maybe I'm just not understanding correctly

are you putting the belt around your hips or your waist? the distinction being of course that if you were you put the belt around your waist you would only serve to perpetuate the waist curve as seen in the gif provided and give the appearance of larger hips

opposite to what you're trying to achieve, no? there was no inward motion observed by the hip bone in the gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, middayshowers and 4 others
you can't shrink hips cuz its fucking bone nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6401, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
this seems extremely counterintuitive, or maybe I'm just not understanding correctly

are you putting the belt around your hips or your waist? the distinction being of course that if you were you put the belt around your waist you would only serve to perpetuate the waist curve as seen in the gif provided and give the appearance of larger hips

opposite to what you're trying to achieve, no? there was no inward motion observed by the hip bone in the gif
Correct, this is why I place the belt as low as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
The whole corset thing works because it moves organs, which are soft and easily displaced, and the “bones” that it might move are not really bones but cartilage extensions that are a part of your ribs. They allow your ribs to expand and contract greatly when you breathe and that is why thy are made of soft cartilage.

Your hips are not the same. They are solid bone. You cannot induce them to move, you can only break them and re heal them in a different position

Also, not sure why you are putting your belt around the intestines when your hips are like a foot lower than that. If the belt was around your hips it wouldnt even be putting any pressure on anything other than maybe the bottom of your bladder and squeezing your dick.

But if you do go through with it please keep us updated because I am interested to see what happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and 5 others
The whole corset thing works because it moves organs, which are soft and easily displaced, and the “bones” that it might move are not really bones but cartilage extensions that are a part of your ribs. They allow your ribs to expand and contract greatly when you breathe and that is why thy are made of soft cartilage.

Your hips are not the same. They are solid bone. You cannot induce them to move, you can only break them and re heal them in a different position

Also, not sure why you are putting your belt around the intestines when your hips are like a foot lower than that. If the belt was around your hips it wouldnt even be putting any pressure on anything other than maybe the bottom of your bladder and squeezing your dick.

But if you do go through with it please keep us updated because I am interested to see what happens
my hips start about an inch below my belly button. Thats where the fuckers going. We'll see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good luck.

• +1
Preface:
Experiment will begin once materials arrive. I will post data monthly and record data weekly. Data recorded will pertain to Body fat%, Weight, Circumference, and height.

Hypothesis:
Women use corsets to shrink there waist into an hourglass figure. This is fact and can be seen in the gif below

With this concept in mind and knowing that bone can only be changed by an opposing force, I believe putting a belt around the intestines during sleep may induce an inwards rotation of the hips. Possible effects of this change may result in a change in height (decompression of spine), Reduction if not total correction of pelvic tilt, Weakening of muscles in back (muscles will atrophy if not used and constantly supported by belt), Reduce loose skin (compression), increase in dick size (will not be regularly measured, but will be noted if change does occur), and finally a smaller waist for a deeper V taper and an increased Sexual market Value. Comment anything else that should be measured prior to when this experiment begins.

Materials:
Measuring Tape
Scale

View attachment 348759

Data:
Body fat%WeightCircumference (Waist)Circumference (hips)Circumference (Chest)Height
April11182.431.53444.56'
May
June
July
August
September
October

Conclusion:
TBD
Fr best of luck. Love it when people test nue shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, je3oe and 1 other person
Even if it worked the benefits would be minimal.
What most framecels need is bigger upper body,not reducing their lower body to that of a 12 yrs old anorexic girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
Even if it worked the benefits would be minimal.
What most framecels need is bigger upper body,not reducing their lower body to that of a 12 yrs old anorexic girl
I have a 21 inch bideltoid at around 10% bodyfat rn... it doesn't get much bigger natty. might gain one or two inches but that's still a lot. Its already a massive V taper. If I cut 2-3 inches more out of my core I'd look like a god.

• +1
I have a 21 inch bideltoid at around 10% bodyfat rn... it doesn't get much bigger natty. might gain one or two inches but that's still a lot. Its already a massive V taper. If I cut 2-3 inches more out of my core I'd look like a god.
im 24 inch bideltoid natty wdym?

• +1
this wont shrink your hip bone. ur just feminizing your body.

• +1
Preface:

Hypothesis:

Materials:
Measuring Tape
Scale

View attachment 348759

Data:
April11182.431.53444.56'
May
June
July
August
September
October

Conclusion:
TBD
this will literally make ur hips bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 6401
if you do this with relaxin and a tight lifting belt around your waist when asleep i think there could be some merit to this theory

• +1
Reactions: Randolf