Frank Abegnale maxxing - HOW TO BE THE TINDER SWINDLER GUIDE - INSANE NEW DISCOVERY - HOW TO FAKE UR ENTIRE LIFE WITH HIGH STATUS JOB

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Maybe you've seen this movie where Leonardo dicaprio larps as a pilot, and various other high status professions. and in the process it gets him hot af girls

Essentially, being a doctor, policeman, pilot etc is a gigastatusmaxx halo

Girls love to be able to say "my boyfriends a pilot" " my boyfriends a doctor etc" imagine her saying that stuff to her mom and friends, she would beg to get a sniff of ur smegma

this guy is a LTN pilot , but he gets like 2000 likes per instagram post purely cos hes a pilot and girls fetishise it

So basically the idea of frank abegnale maxxing is to

1. come up with a mad cover story

2. photoshop /faceapp your face onto a guys pics who does the certain job you wanna larp as

3. you cant do this in ur own home town, it would have to be elsewhere

4. put them on dating apps and you can even verify the profile cos its ur face

5. have a new IG account but bot loads of likes and comments and followers where u post ur face on this nigs pics

6. funnel dating app girls in a city to ur IG

7. fuck them

8. could even come up with some good larp stories and buy a fake uniform and have it in ur room when the girl comes round to fuck

This only works for mass short term slays tho, you cant keep this much of an autisticly insane larp up for long periods unless ur an absolute pychopath.

This is almost like tinder swindler

But yeah i cba to do this but i actually might do one day in a city just to get some short term slays and just to see how it works

essentially like what @wallace is doing and has proven to work , but with a high status job halo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightOrDie, traveler, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Yup. The only limit to what you can do on tinder is what you’re able to get away with. I’ve forsaken morals long ago

Yup. The only limit to what you can do on tinder is what you’re able to get away with. I’ve forsaken morals long ago
would u try this method? i wanna see if it works

would u try this method? i wanna see if it works
Yes, in fact I’m already using a pilot pic on bumble. As for tinder, my credit card is blocked from the site I usually use to buy numbers to verify fake accounts. It’ll take a few weeks to get a new card.

Also, you need a very strong first pic to not end up in the ELO gutter. A fake body pic is practically mandatory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
Yes, in fact I’m already using a pilot pic on bumble.
lmao insane, halo?

Also, you need a very strong first pic to not end up in the ELO gutter. A fake body pic is practically mandatory
how many matches per day would you say is NOT in the ELO gutter?

have u got an example of a fake body pic? I feel like every fake body pic i couldve used for my acc would be obvious af

also do u ever have trouble verifying accounts? or is it perfect cos its ur face?

lmao insane, halo?

how many matches per day would you say is NOT in the ELO gutter?

have u got an example of a fake body pic? I feel like every fake body pic i couldve used for my acc would be obvious af

also do u ever have trouble verifying accounts? or is it perfect cos its ur face?
1. Doesn’t matter as much as looks. Instagram likes =/= online dating success. Job helps tho

2. You should get at least 50 upon account creating for the first day. If you don’t hit 99+, you need to do something to get that: Subtle morphing, very good outfit+hair, DSLR pic.

3. Look at my latest deep fake thread where I put zaqery’s face onto a male model with great abs. Even though the swap looked kinda fake, he still got a ton of matches under 1 day. If you use deep fakes, all your pics must also be deep fakes.

4. I used a SMS verification service before but my credit card no longer works on it. So I now do have an issue with number verification. But never with photo verification

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1713577

Maybe you've seen this movie where Leonardo dicaprio larps as a pilot, and various other high status professions. and in the process it gets him hot af girls

Essentially, being a doctor, policeman, pilot etc is a gigastatusmaxx halo

Girls love to be able to say "my boyfriends a pilot" " my boyfriends a doctor etc" imagine her saying that stuff to her mom and friends, she would beg to get a sniff of ur smegma

View attachment 1713582

this guy is a LTN pilot , but he gets like 2000 likes per instagram post purely cos hes a pilot and girls fetishise it

So basically the idea of frank abegnale maxxing is to

1. come up with a mad cover story

2. photoshop /faceapp your face onto a guys pics who does the certain job you wanna larp as

3. you cant do this in ur own home town, it would have to be elsewhere

4. put them on dating apps and you can even verify the profile cos its ur face

5. have a new IG account but bot loads of likes and comments and followers where u post ur face on this nigs pics

6. funnel dating app girls in a city to ur IG

7. fuck them

8. could even come up with some good larp stories and buy a fake uniform and have it in ur room when the girl comes round to fuck

This only works for mass short term slays tho, you cant keep this much of an autisticly insane larp up for long periods unless ur an absolute pychopath.

This is almost like tinder swindler

But yeah i cba to do this but i actually might do one day in a city just to get some short term slays and just to see how it works

essentially like what @wallace is doing and has proven to work , but with a high status job halo
based but i bet ppl cant photoshop faces, its a hard thing to do (its not hard if you have professional studio shot of your face and a highly quality base photo to put that face on the body in the photo)

This guy is higher than a LTN. jfl

Still valid thread I guess. But why fraud it? actually do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FailedNormieManlet and Eezz
View attachment 1714818
This guy is higher than a LTN. jfl

Still valid thread I guess. But why fraud it? actually do it.
Why fraud you say? Bitches fraud all the time with makeup, fake lashes, weaves/wigs, filters, corsets, etc.. even high waisted pants are a cope for fat bitches tryna hide their gut. Besides, most guys are only after short term pussy. A little larping is sometimes all they need to push them to the finish line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Why fraud you say? Bitches fraud all the time with makeup, fake lashes, weaves/wigs, filters, corsets, etc.. even high waisted pants are a cope for fat bitches tryna hide their gut. Besides, most guys are only after short term pussy. A little larping is sometimes all they need to push them to the finish line
Frauding your apearance is a good thing and can be a crucial part to looksmaxxing

For example Amnesia frauds hard. With covering his forhead with his hair. Wearing blue eye contacts. And 4 inch lifts to get too 6'1". Not to mention all of the fillers and rhinos he's got. And he is easily a chad.

Frauding your career like that simularily if you are trying to be a degerante it can make sense.

So yeah you are right.

Im just trying to make the people on this forum a little less degernate. Like striving to have a good career or be succesful in general should be a goal.

you forgot step 0,,,, be good looking.

Seems kind of expensive to fly to other cities, rent hotel rooms, just to fuck girls. I mean it is only going to work if you good looking enough to get girls without doing that.

you forgot step 0,,,, be good looking.

Seems kind of expensive to fly to other cities, rent hotel rooms, just to fuck girls. I mean it is only going to work if you good looking enough to get girls without doing that.
i literally showed in the thread an ugly as fuck guy gets thousands of likes on ig just cos hes a pilot

i literally showed in the thread an ugly as fuck guy gets thousands of likes on ig just cos hes a pilot
no, you didn't. Guy has a good jawline. And some girls like that type of hair. Obviously there is doing to be some distance distortion in any cockpit picture.