Fraud ur height and frame always

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Just wear lifts, add 3-5 cms to ur height and wear clothes that fit you and complement ur frame, that easy.
When i am using lifts and a tank top i get alot more of attention then when i am on normal clothes and low soles shoes

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34 and socialcel
you’re also a 6’2 100kg chadlite in a third world country
Bro, a 23 year old girl wants to date me but idk whst to do with her i ususlly just hook up on day 1 but this girl is like nice and feminine she wants something more serious, what ideas for a date?

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Just wear lifts, add 3-5 cms to ur height and wear clothes that fit you and complement ur frame, that easy.
When i am using lifts and a tank top i get alot more of attention then when i am on normal clothes and low soles shoes
Okay i have strong body
174,5 height+liftmaxx (3cm)
Framemaxx( bulk)
I look tall because of my muscle mass
And I do fraudmaxx, I found the password to life
I wear a black shirt and black trousers like Tony Montana to look taller and they say my facial features are masculine, after all, 120iq is not easy

Bro, a 23 year old girl wants to date me but idk whst to do with her i ususlly just hook up on day 1 but this girl is like nice and feminine she wants something more serious, what ideas for a date?
no idea i’m khhv. restaurant maybe?

Okay i have strong body
174,5 height+liftmaxx (3cm)
Framemaxx( bulk)
I look tall because of my muscle mass
And I do fraudmaxx, I found the password to life
I wear a black shirt and black trousers like Tony Montana to look taller and they say my facial features are masculine, after all, 120iq is not easy
I'm currently working 2 jobs: 8am-4pm.
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
And I'm buying it on ioimaxx. For some reason, that day, a veiled girl with a boyfriend gave me a job. People say "well done to you" and ask "How can you deal with 2 jobs a day?" I earn 7000₺ for what I do, and 22.5k from corporate work. I constantly strive to improve myself and for some reason I get ioi from girls while doing business.

Read this

İ do this

no idea i’m khhv. restaurant maybe?
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
And I'm buying it on ioimaxx. For some reason, that day, a veiled girl with a boyfriend gave me a job. People say "well done to you" and ask "How can you deal with 2 jobs a day?" I earn 7000₺ for what I do, and 22.5k from corporate work. I constantly strive to improve myself and for some reason I get ioi from girls while doing business.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
Mirin hard, i want to make money

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
ok?

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid and ConfusedBolivian