Frauding as Japanese/Korean to boost SMV

ranierean

ranierean

Kraken
As you know, China is one of the most hated nations globally, so this clip got me thinking...
I get clocked as Chinese even by non-Asian people, but would it be possible to LARP as a higher tier Asiatic with more dedication? Perhaps learn Japanese and Korean for it?

I was into interpalsmaxxing for the longest time and I already know English and Russian on a decent level for a rice but I did not notice any attraction boosts from that :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jungcuck, TheBrownOne, Hikicel69 and 14 others
bleach your skin

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and HeightPilledum
As you know, China is one of the most hated nations globally, so this clip got me thinking...
I get clocked as Chinese even by non-Asian people, but would it be possible to LARP as a higher tier Asiatic with more dedication? Perhaps learn Japanese and Korean for it?

View attachment 2310853

I was into interpalsmaxxing for the longest time and I already know English and Russian on a decent level for a rice but I did not notice any attraction boosts from that :cry:
Northern Chinks have higher smv than japs. What kind of chink are you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 22135 and aspiringexcel
Northern Chinks have higher smv than japs
You think?
Nobody would care if you said that you're Manchu because nobody cares about China that much.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Han sub5 here.

I'm already doing it but out of let's say 500 attempts I only got laid twice larping as Korean.

I use a Korean name and shit but larp that my parents never taught me Korean so thats why I don't speak it.

I also don't do kpop or kdramas. Fuck all that noise G.

Most chicks actually believe it jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, WeiWei, HeightPilledum and 7 others
At least you're not Filipino or Thai or Malay, etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Hikicel69, zura and 3 others
You think?
Nobody would care if you said that you're Manchu because nobody cares about China that much.
It's not about the name brand value towards the ethnic group. Northern Chinese are taller, stronger, and lighter skinned than Southern Chinese. There is as much as a 5 inch difference in certain regions. It does matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
Han sub5 here.

I'm already doing it but out of let's say 500 attempts I only got laid twice larping as Korean.

I use a Korean name and shit but larp that my parents never taught me Korean so thats why I don't speak it.

I also don't do kpop or kdramas. Fuck all that noise G.

Most chicks actually believe it jfl.
If u were born in Korea. U could've had big titty foreigner girls become ur sex slaves

Too bad

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 190cm90kg and 4 others
"Fuck slut"
She's not gonna like that jfl.
I somehow think she doesn't mind since she is getting spit roasted by gooks right before her wedding jfl
Screenshot 20230710 154438 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
just be a bejing nigga as ur identity. they're taller, whiter, richer than koreans and japs

First of all, you're a blatantly white SFcel LARPing as Asian lmao. Now you're doubling into it after you were exposed for being a white Asian LARPer just like @ Pixie Dust

Second of all, for any real Asian here, being part of the Han master race and LARPing as Korean or Japanese means your inferior genes should be genocided out of the gene pool. If you need to LARP as another race to pull you're already genetically inferior and unwanted by foids. Koreans and Japanese have always LARPed hard as Han Chinese for all of history and their women were always their sex slaves and property.

just be a bejing nigga as ur identity. they're taller, whiter, richer than koreans and japs

Exactly, Northern Chinese are the biggest moggers in the world. They were taller than Europeans too for almost all of history and will become the tallest again given the fact that they're getting taller at the fastest rate of any race, as well as becoming the physically strongest given the fact that they've won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000, all after getting out of poverty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859

View attachment 2310853

Ok btw white SFcel, I just saw the video and he's probably capping. And if a woman won't fuck with a Chinese guy because he's Chinese and not Korean she's a 50 IQ NPC whore and will eventually find out anyway, and the guy probably wasn't good looking or desirable in the first place. But regardless, videos similar to this just show how much media and stereotypes plays an impact in either reducing or improving SMV no matter how you look which is a large part why Asians have historically struggled in the west

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
First of all, you're a blatantly white SFcel LARPing as Asian lmao. Now you're doubling into it after you were exposed for being a white Asian LARPer just like @ Pixie Dust

Second of all, for any real Asian here, being part of the Han master race and LARPing as Korean or Japanese means your inferior genes should be genocided out of the gene pool. If you need to LARP as another race to pull you're already genetically inferior and unwanted by foids. Koreans and Japanese have always LARPed hard as Han Chinese for all of history and their women were always their sex slaves and property.

View attachment 2311439

View attachment 2311431

View attachment 2311376

View attachment 2311414

View attachment 2311437

View attachment 2311443

View attachment 2311466

View attachment 2311517
View attachment 2311467

View attachment 2311468

Exactly, Northern Chinese are the biggest moggers in the world. They were taller than Europeans too for almost all of history and will become the tallest again given the fact that they're getting taller at the fastest rate of any race, as well as becoming the physically strongest given the fact that they've won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000, all after getting out of poverty.
first part is legit,

but lets stay in reality bro

north east chinese mog all asians but get mogged hard by whites, whites are way taller genetically. even 300$ per month poverty EE countries are 5ft11 avg

and ur genetically weaker than whites and latinos

• +1
Reactions: autisticretard
I thought 90% of users would say gooks are subhuman

u look like @The Grinch with hair

first part is legit,

but lets stay in reality bro

north east chinese mog all asians but get mogged hard by whites, whites are way taller genetically. even 300$ per month poverty EE countries are 5ft11 avg

Lmao 5'4 Anglo manlet cope. Northern Chinese mog whites hard. They were taller than all Europeans on average during the Prehistoric Period, during the Neolithic Period, and for all of history until the 1800s.

Neolithic Chinese in Shandong even averaged 5'11 and grew up to 6'3.

Dutch were literally one of the shortest in Europe in the 1860s at 5'5 and shorter than Chinese and now they're the tallest, so you can't ignore the impact of environment in such a short amount of time. However, now they're getting shorter along with other whites, while Chinese are growing in height at the fastest rate of any race.

and ur genetically weaker than whites and latinos

View attachment 2313041

You do realize that China has way less income than those countries on average right? Not to mention far worse nutrition and athletic opportunities. This is a graph which also documents the income of the countries.

China is low-middle income and strength mogs almost all the countries in the middle, high-middle, and low-high income groups. Chinese are just genetically tall and strong and only cucked by poverty. Why do you think Chinese never won much weightlifting championships originally while they were still cucked hard by poverty, but after 2000 they won literally every single one since then with not a a single loss? They are already dominating whites in strength, and they're only going to become more and more dominant from here in Olympic sports as they get out of poverty more and more and become even taller, bigger, and stronger.

Chinese were the tallest and strongest race for the vast majority of history, especially pure Han from the North and Central areas, and they are about to rise to the top again. A few decades from now or so, you'll see a race of 6'2+ robust golden bvll warriors mogging every white race in the world to utter suicide, speeding up their inevitable extinction which is already happening as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
OVER, when i put korean flag in my bio my smv boost 100%. how can you cope @Cheesyrumble you can literally go do experiment with same picture but 1 with chinsese name and other one with korean name , result are day and night diff

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zura and aspiringexcel
OVER, when i put korean flag in my bio my smv boost 100%. how can you cope @Cheesyrumble you can literally go do experiment with same picture but 1 with chinsese name and other one with korean name , result are day and night diff
Tales from the slums of nanking, today i saw a chink with a kpopcel white foid, i even tagged you in the thread with creepshots of them JFL. I did a tinder experiement with a chink nigga and he got 99+ likes in 6 hours.

Stop coping bhai, theres a shit ton of chink kpop idols too. Jackson wang mogged all of the got7cels back to the slums of Seoul.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist

Self hating cuck detected

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 22135
Tales from the slums of nanking, today i saw a chink with a kpopcel white foid, i even tagged you in the thread with creepshots of them JFL. I did a tinder experiement with a chink nigga and he got 99+ likes in 6 hours.

Stop coping bhai, theres a shit ton of chink kpop idols too. Jackson wang mogged all of the got7cels back to the slums of Seoul.
it was just korean had more halo, i being call look like chink= sub5, if you are chink and being call gook that mean you atleast changlite.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69 and aspiringexcel
nigga no one is thinking ur japanese u look like hackie chan ars ur nose eyes and lips are like his

u can still kie even though i have an eye for ethnicity avg white person cant tell

View attachment 2310853

Another closeted looksmaxxer. Faggots.org
Gayest voice ever jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
brtual, i wish i was gook. right now i got my curly hair and look like mexican mix.

Kys cuck, imagine wanting to be an inferior race. Most top Asian male models are actually Chinese

nigga no one is thinking ur japanese u look like hackie chan ars ur nose eyes and lips are like his

He's white LARPing as Asian lmao, that video is someone else on TikTok not him

https://looksmax.org/search/2822049/?q=white&t=post&c[users]=ranierean&o=date

https://looksmax.org/search/2822102/?q=whites&t=post&c[users]=ranierean&o=date

@aspiringexcel btw what do you think about this 15yo SEAmonkey? I feel like he mogs any NEA his age on TikTok tbh

Last edited:
Kys cuck, imagine wanting to be an inferior race. Most top Asian male models are actually Chinese

He's white LARPing as Asian lmao

https://looksmax.org/search/2822049/?q=white&t=post&c[users]=ranierean&o=date

https://looksmax.org/search/2822102/?q=whites&t=post&c[users]=ranierean&o=date

@aspiringexcel btw what do you think about this 15yo SEAmonkey? I feel like he mogs any NEA his age on TikTok tbh

He mogs maybe in slums of thailand. I hate these tiktokmaxxed niggermaxxed asian jewmericans.

This southern chink i saw today mogs him to slums of phuket and back.

Also how is that nigga 15 while im 16. Brootal shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Geneticist
Lmao 5'4 Anglo manlet cope. Northern Chinese mog whites hard. They were taller than all Europeans on average during the Prehistoric Period, during the Neolithic Period, and for all of history until the 1800s.

Neolithic Chinese in Shandong even averaged 5'11 and grew up to 6'3.

Dutch were literally one of the shortest in Europe in the 1860s at 5'5 and shorter than Chinese and now they're the tallest, so you can't ignore the impact of environment in such a short amount of time. However, now they're getting shorter along with other whites, while Chinese are growing in height at the fastest rate of any race.

View attachment 2314130

View attachment 2314137

You do realize that China has way less income than those countries on average right? Not to mention far worse nutrition and athletic opportunities. This is a graph which also documents the income of the countries.

View attachment 2314112

China is low-middle income and strength mogs almost all the countries in the middle, high-middle, and low-high income groups. Chinese are just genetically tall and strong and only cucked by poverty. Why do you think Chinese never won much weightlifting championships originally while they were still cucked hard by poverty, but after 2000 they won literally every single one since then with not a a single loss? They are already dominating whites in strength, and they're only going to become more and more dominant from here in Olympic sports as they get out of poverty more and more and become even taller, bigger, and stronger.

View attachment 2314143

Chinese were the tallest and strongest race for the vast majority of history, especially pure Han from the North and Central areas, and they are about to rise to the top again. A few decades from now or so, you'll see a race of 6'2+ robust golden bvll warriors mogging every white race in the world to utter suicide, speeding up their inevitable extinction which is already happening as we speak.

muh taller in prehistoric era, stop coping nigga , all that matters is that u are manlets today

and stop coping muh poverty thats why weak, just accept you are weak compared to europeans. but yes u mog other shit races.

ur the best race out of the shit races

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

@Geneticist imagine these retards larping as an inferior shorter poorer browner race for smv boost

• JFL
good idea

I larp as jareer

muh taller in prehistoric era, stop coping nigga , all that matters is that u are manlets today

Taller from the prehistoric until the 1800s, thousands of years being taller. Europeans were taller for like a couple centuries. Meanwhile Europeans are stagnating or getting shorter while Chinese are literally getting taller at the fastest rate of any race. Given the fact that they were taller for 99% of history and how much they’re increasing in height, it’s pretty clear that Chinese will soon heightmog Europeans hard.

and stop coping muh poverty thats why weak, just accept you are weak compared to europeans. but yes u mog other shit races.

Considering China has won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000 after getting out of completely poverty, non-poverty Chinese strength mog non-poverty Europeans hard.

ur the best race out of the shit races

And the best race out of the best races. Even Hitler and other Nazis put Chinese and Japanese as racially equivalent to the purest Nordics at the top of the racial hierarchy above all other whites, even though the imperial Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all white races and destined to rule the world while the Chinese were literally Nazi Germany's enemies during WW2. Nazis also put Finns, who have over 50% Y-Haplogroup N and are literally AMWF rape baby Mongoloid mutts, at the top of the racial hierarchy above all other whites and racially equivalent to the purest Nordics as well. They called them a Mongoloid race yet still put them at the very top.

You literally just had a Nazi PFP so listen to your own idols lmao. I agree that Northwest Europeans objectively mog most races but just accept that East Asians objectively mog you, even according to your own white supremacists throughout history.

View attachment 2314389
@Geneticist imagine these retards larping as an inferior shorter poorer browner race for smv boost

I mean South Koreans aren't that much worse and are probably better than deep southern Chinese but I agree, Chinese definitely shouldn't LARP as them.

View attachment 2311439

View attachment 2311431

View attachment 2311376

View attachment 2311414

View attachment 2311437

View attachment 2311443

View attachment 2311466

View attachment 2311517
View attachment 2311467

View attachment 2311468

Koreans (even the Japanese) pedigreemog Chinese in the eye of outsiders

5 years of korean propaganda mog 50 years of BBC
Is that supposed to be insightful?
African shitholes breed like cockroaches and Asian nations typically don't even reach replacement TFR.

Koreans (even the Japanese) pedigreemog Chinese in the eye of outsiders

Average Korean or Japanese yes because many Chinese are poor and rice farmers, as well as the fact that China has a huge amount negative stereotypes imposed on it in the west. But Chinese from any developed cities mog Koreans and Japanese from developed cities hard, IQs literally average 113-119 in the most developed Chinese cities

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Is that supposed to be insightful?
African shitholes breed like cockroaches and Asian nations typically don't even reach replacement TFR.
over for you guys

The average normie roast doesn't know that. You have to run the Kpop/anime game on white women

Average Korean or Japanese yes because many Chinese are poor and rice farmers, as well as the fact that China has a huge amount negative stereotypes imposed on it in the west. But Chinese from any developed cities mog Koreans and Japanese from developed cities hard, IQs literally average 113-119 in the most developed Chinese cities

View attachment 2314575
JFL if you take Chinese statistics on anything seriously
China does good at events like these but if you take population into consideration then many Western nations beat it.

JFL if you take Chinese statistics on anything seriously
China does good at events like these but if you take population into consideration then many Western nations beat it.

I'm talking about Chinese from developed cities, not rural rice farmers. As China develops more they will only win more.

And by your logic South Korea, another East Asian nation, mogs all those western nations per capita hard

Taller from the prehistoric until the 1800s, thousands of years being taller. Europeans were taller for like a couple centuries. Meanwhile Europeans are stagnating or getting shorter while Chinese are literally getting taller at the fastest rate of any race. Given the fact that they were taller for 99% of history and how much they’re increasing in height, it’s pretty clear that Chinese will soon heightmog Europeans hard.
hate to break it to you, but east asians are getting shorter every year while europeans are still growing (actual stats in that thread not nonsense words like u say)

Considering China has won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000 after getting out of completely poverty, non-poverty Chinese strength mog non-poverty Europeans hard.

literally means nothing. u just train giga hard for them cos ur insecure so trying to prove something

studies show the avg chinese is quite weak, and european is the strongest in every study.

you are just genetically weak, accept it,

And the best race out of the best races. Even Hitler and other Nazis put Chinese and Japanese as racially equivalent to the purest Nordics at the top of the racial hierarchy above all other whites, even though the imperial Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all white races and destined to rule the world while the Chinese were literally Nazi Germany's enemies during WW2. Nazis also put Finns, who have over 50% Y-Haplogroup N and are literally AMWF rape baby Mongoloid mutts, at the top of the racial hierarchy above all other whites and racially equivalent to the purest Nordics as well. They called them a Mongoloid race yet still put them at the very top.
yes hitler ranked chinese and japanese above EEcels

but he ranked you below aryans, and below west europeans

just accept your place as not total subhuman, mogging other brown shitskin races. but still much below west europeans..

ur countries avg wage is literally 10k per year while USA is 70k per year. humble yourself brown boi with mongoloid skull and micropenis

hate to break it to you, but east asians are getting shorter every year while europeans are still growing (actual stats in that thread not nonsense words like u say)

I'm not saying nonsense words, I'm providing factual links and sources and we both know it. The actual fact of the reality is that East
Asians are growing taller at the fastest rate of any race, specifically Chinese, while whites are all stagnating or growing shorter. It's only getting better and better for East Asians and worse and worse for whites as I've shown in multiple valid studies. I saw your stats, actual bullshit lmao. The Japanese are literally genetically different and Chinese called them Wa (Dwarves) for all of history and I don't care about them, and as for the South Koreans, they've only got very slightly shorter after one generation after getting 2-3 cm taller for literally all other generations. They got 0.2cm from 30-39 to 20-29 which is a tiny blip and trends clearly show they will increase in height again. The 19 years or younger is cope because they are literally not fully grown yet.

Meanwhile, for the past 100 years, South Koreans have been growing taller at the fastest rate of any country. For the past 30 years, Chinese have been growing even taller at a much faster rate than any other country, including South Koreans. Meanwhile whites are all stagnating or getting shorter. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and will be the tallest again according to current trends no matter how much you try and cope.

literally means nothing. u just train giga hard for them cos ur insecure so trying to prove something

studies show the avg chinese is quite weak, and european is the strongest in every study.

you are just genetically weak, accept it,

The cope is reaching insurmountable levels, literally everyone tryhards for world level Olympic weightlifting. Chinese non-cucked by poverty strength mog weak European faggots who are also non-cucked by poverty HARD. Chinese have won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000 and they're only getting stronger from here. Face it, under similar conditions, Europeans will just always be genetically weaker than Chinese and Chinese are only growing stronger and stronger in proportion to Europeans.

yes hitler ranked chinese and japanese above EEcels

but he ranked you below aryans, and below west europeans

No he didn't, he literally said he never considered the Chinese or Japanese as inferior to themselves and even said their history was superior. Are you retarded or illiterate or lying? He also put AMWF rape babies (Finns) as racially equivalent to Nordics as well as I've shown you, despite calling them a Mongoloid race himself.

just accept your place as not total subhuman, mogging other brown shitskin races. but still much below west europeans..

Just accept your place as a 5'4 Anglo runt manlet, with your race getting mogged hard by East Asians despite being above other lower IQ inferior races.

ur countries avg wage is literally 10k per year while USA is 70k per year. humble yourself brown boi with mongoloid skull and micropenis

Asians make more money than whites in their own countries under equal conditions and their pay gap is only growing at an ever increasing rate, all while Asian countries are economically surpassing western countries at astounding rates. Even your shithole country the UK is literally completely ruled by curries, your UK prime minister and Scot prime minister and capital city mayor, and not by white cucks themselves who are literally getting raped and abused in their own countries by niggers and sandniggers while Chinese rape and abuse and control them both in China and Africa. China is going to take over hard in every aspect as well.

I would fill every inch and crevice of your disgusting cumwhore mom with my gargantuan golden dick and superior golden sperm and make her scream and cry in pure bliss and and utter ecstasy. I'd force your bottom bitch 5'4 cuck runt manlet of a dad to watch and helplessly jerk off in a corner while your Asian cock hungry cumwhore mom chokes and gags on my big golden cock just like your submissive female cumskin ancestors did to my Mongol, Hun, Avar, Sino-Uralic, and Turkic conqueror ancestors after we brutally raped and slaughtered their entire piss weak worthless cumskin families. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your place under your Asian masters you disgusting little manlet shitstain subhuman scum.

Last edited:
I'm not saying nonsense words, I'm providing factual links and sources and we both know it. I saw your stats, actual bullshit lmao. The Japanese are literally genetically different and Chinese called them Wa (Dwarves) for all of history and I don't care about them, and as for the South Koreans, they've only got very slightly shorter after one generation after getting 2-3 cm taller for literally all other generations. They got 0.2cm from 30-39 to 20-29 which is a tiny blip and trends clearly show they will increase in height again. The 19 years or younger is cope because they are literally not fully grown yet.

Meanwhile, for the past 100 years, South Koreans have been growing taller at the fastest rate of any country. For the past 30 years, Chinese have been growing even taller at a much faster rate than any other country, including South Koreans. Meanwhile whites are all stagnating or getting shorter. Chinese were taller than whites for 99% of history and will be the tallest again according to current trends no matter how much you try and cope.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

lmao ur coping so hard

east asians, as proven by my studies, have gotten shorter for the last 3 generations. despite theyre only 5ft8. theyre gonna go down to 5ft7 lol

while europeans are 6ft1 in young generation

and stop coping comparing stats to United States,

obviously US got shorter cos more and more deathnics keep going there. in the white states its 6ft avg

The cope is reaching insurmountable levels, literally everyone tryhards for world level Olympic weightlifting. Chinese non-cucked by poverty strength mog weak European faggots who are also non-cucked by poverty HARD. Chinese have won every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000 and they're only getting stronger from here. Face it, under similar conditions, Europeans will just always be genetically weaker than Chinese and Chinese are only growing stronger and stronger in proportion to Europeans.
just stop coping, every study shows ur genetically weaker than europeans

No he didn't, he literally said he never considered the Chinese or Japanese as inferior to themselves and even said their history was superior. Are you retarded or illiterate or lying? He also put AMWF rape babies (Finns) as racially equivalent to Nordics as well as I've shown you, despite calling them a Mongoloid race himself.
fantasy.

Just accept your place as a 5'4 Anglo runt manlet, with your race getting mogged hard by East Asians despite being above other lower IQ inferior races.

im literally slaying ur women and cumming inside of them at 5ft4

i literally cummed inside a 5ft7 chinese woman at 5ft4 lol. how does that make u feel

explanation of why ur women prefer us btw

Asians make more money than whites in their own countries under equal conditions and their pay gap is only growing at an ever increasing rate, all while Asian countries are economically surpassing western countries at astounding rates. Even your shithole country the UK is literally completely ruled by curries, your UK prime minister and Scot prime minister and capital city mayor, and not by white cucks themselves who are literally getting raped and abused in their own countries by niggers and sandniggers while Chinese rape and abuse and control both in China and Africa.

I would fill every inch and crevice of your disgusting cumwhore mom with my gargantuan golden dick and superior golden sperm and make her scream and cry in pure bliss and and utter ecstasy. I'd force your bottom bitch 5'4 cuck runt manlet of a dad to watch and helplessly jerk off in a corner while your Asian cock hungry cumwhore mom chokes and gags on my big golden cock just like your submissive female cumskin ancestors did to my Mongol, Hun, Avar, Sino-Uralic, and Turkic conqueror ancestors after we brutally raped and slaughtered their entire piss weak worthless cumskin families. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your place under your Asian masters you disgusting little manlet shitstain subhuman scum.
asians move to high income cities whereas whites are everywhere.

dnr ur cope but seems i hit a nerve if ur writing paragraphs to me

my ancestors colonized you, your women travel here to UK for me to cum inside them, and your speaking my language rn.

i win.

you lost.

@Geneticist your women dont want you because they watch media of us all the time and thirst for the superior taller white richer european male.

so they are choosing to be single than date you, and literally buying our white blue eyes blonde sperm

or travelling to UK to have sex with us and get cummed inside by even subhuman whites like me cos they want a white baby so badly

i genuinely wouldnt be able to cope if i was you except by completely denying everything i just said,

but deep down, you know its the truth

lmao ur coping so hard

east asians, as proven by my studies, have gotten shorter for the last 3 generations. despite theyre only 5ft8. theyre gonna go down to 5ft7 lol

while europeans are 6ft1 in young generation

More cope and lies. You suck at arguing lmao. By studies, you mean shit sample size Statista surveys which don't show the general population and more a tiny percentage, and even THEY still show consistent big height increases for Koreans except for one extremely tiny decrease besides for the non full grown population, showing the trend that Koreans will grow taller. You completely ignored my study (and all my other studies) showing that Chinese 19 year old zoomers already average over 5'9 and they're growing taller at the fastest rate of any race. My real valid peer reviewed studies have shown you that while East Asians are growing taller, whites are growing shorter as can be seen in every source. Chinese zoomers are 5'9 and will grow to 6ft+ at least, Korean zoomers will also grow to similar amounts given average height trends.

You also won't give proof for any Europeans being 6'1 average, not even the tallest ones (Dutch). I give proof for every single one of my claims while you don't. It's plain and clear to everyone you're lying through your teeth in a desperate attempt to hide the truth. Europeans are growing shorter while East Asians are growing taller and you are desperately coping and simply in denial of the reality you likely know of.

and stop coping comparing stats to United States,

obviously US got shorter cos more and more deathnics keep going there. in the white states its 6ft avg

Proof: zero. Cope: Insurmountable. Other European countries are getting shorter as well, not just the US like my studies have shown. Meanwhile East Asians are getting taller at the fastest rate of any race, specifically Chinese which will easily heightmog all whites soon. I wonder why you have zero evidence for Chinese not growing taller at the fastest rate of any race? Exactly.

just stop coping, every study shows ur genetically weaker than europeans

Every single actual competition gives blatant proof you're genetically weaker than Chinese, losing every single Olympic weightlifting championship since 2000. The Europeans in those studies get strength mogged and raped to oblivion by Chinese who compete, who also strength mog Europeans who compete. Stop coping so hard, we both know that Europeans will just always simply be weaker under equal conditions.

im literally slaying ur women and cumming inside of them at 5ft4

Tales and LARP. Meanwhile I'm slaying white foids at 6'2 HTN and using up every hole in their body just like my ancestors have done to them for all of history. I've already sent my Yubo DMs of prime white foids to other users here.

explanation of why ur women prefer us btw

Literally your entire coping rant here dedicated crying for your Asian masters: all hand typed by you with absolutely zero source lmao. GL Asian women and celebrities never go for white men even in the west meanwhile for white women, that's definitely not the case.

asians move to high income cities whereas whites are everywhere.

Why Asians and not other deathniks? You're coping hard. Asians are richer than you in your own countries and the gap is only increasing. Your shithole country is literally completely ruled by curries, ethnics own your submissive cuck race.

By the way, here's an interesting piece of evidence that will make you even more suicidal and attempt to cope and deny even more. WMAF is literally the white men being betabuxx cucks, AMWF is almost the white women betabuxxing. Even your "WMAF" cope is all betabuxx.

AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, they still make less money in comparison to their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands.

The final brutal blackpill is that although white males in WMAF are the highest earning group of interracial male in the US and earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average and is the highest salary interracial couple in the US because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. Asian men in AMWF are poorer than white men in WMAF but still have wives who make almost double the money as the Asian women in WMAF lmfao. White men in WMAF are literally betabuxx cucks betabuxxing ugly poor SEAmonkeys, while Asian men in AMWF are poorer while getting much richer, higher quality, better looking white foids.

my ancestors colonized you, your women travel here to UK for me to cum inside them, and your speaking my language rn.

i win.

you lost.

This is the biggest cope I've ever heard lmao. My ancestors raped and colonized and utterly dominated yours for all of history, yours never came close to doing so to mine. Opium War is the most you've ever done during your 1% time of golden age, meanwhile Asian Haplogroup N replaced White Haplogroup R all across Europe. Mongols, Huns, Avars, Sino-Uralics, Turkics, especially Huns who raped and conquered and ruled the vast majority of Germanics (Your ancestors) as a minority ruling class and literally became the most feared barbarians in Europe (Search it up) despite being Asian and not European.

Thousands of years of rape and slaughter by your Asian masters made you beta bitch cucks naturally submissive, which is why you do nothing as Muslims intentionally invade and rape and ruin your countries while also letting niggers riot and loot and rape your countries while supporting them with BLM. Your whore women increasingly come to Korea to beg and grovel for Asian cock. Your subhuman race is going extinct from getting emigrated and and cucked en masse by ethnics.

I win, just like my ancestors have won for all of history.

You lost, being a 5'4 genetic dead end suicidal manlet subhuman destined for failure from birth.

@Geneticist your women dont want you because they watch media of us all the time and thirst for the superior taller white richer european male.

so they are choosing to be single than date you, and literally buying our white blue eyes blonde sperm

or travelling to UK to have sex with us and get cummed inside by even subhuman whites like me cos they want a white baby so badly

i genuinely wouldnt be able to cope if i was you except by completely denying everything i just said,

but deep down, you know its the truth

Coping, lying, and projection is spiking over the moon lmao. Here is the true, brutal reality. You are a genetic dead end depressed suicidal 5'4 manlet subhuman dedicating your worthless dead end abyss shithole life seething for Asians on incel forums 24/7 due to your deep set inferiority complex towards them and the brutal reality of your own sad, pathetic, suicidal, inferior existence.

You can't cope with the fact that HQNP prime white women are increasingly going to Asia to get dicked down at ever increasing rates while white cucks betabuxx for ugly SEAmonkeys at most and then get cucked and divorce raped, as I've shown with statistical evidence through intermarriage. Your prime women don't want you because more and more are getting addicted to Korean media and Korean males and thirst for superior Korean cock and it makes you seethe, the fact that they're thirsting for genetically superior, better hair, better skin, stronger, wealthier, more attractive Asian males. Even popular blackpill Youtubers agree with this after one blackpiller blackpilled them about the reality of the situation.

You can't cope with the fact that AMWF heavily outnumbers WMAF worldwide and Asian men cuck white men en masse just like they've done for all of history, which is extremely bad for white people as they become fast and fast increasingly extinct due to getting cucked en masse by ethnics worldwide like the submissive little unwanted cucks you are.

"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.
East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for 'Russian wives.'
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And all indications are that the trend will only intensify.
Recall that the number of Russian wives living in Turkey in 2016 exceeded 100 thousand. At the same time, the number of children from such mixed marriages was slightly more than 240 thousand.
In East Asia, the number of Russian wives is approaching the 50,000 mark, and there are already more than 110,000 mixed descendants. It is noted at the same time that a large number of Russian women have children from Asian men, not being legally married to the latter.
The main feature of Russian women with an East Asian groom is their young age. The average age of a Russian wife is 22 years, the average age of having a child in a joint marriage is 23.7 years. By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages.
Russian women note that in East Asian men they are attracted to family orientation, reliability and loyalty; at the same time, in Turkish men it repels - a large number of prohibitions for a wife; and in domestic - laziness and a high percentage of divorces. Marriages with East Asian men break up after 3 years only in 17% of cases, while marriages with Russian men break up more than 70%."

You can't cope with the fact that the most prolific and desired sperm donor by far in a majority white country with 25 million people is a pure bred Asian, with loads of white women literally taking flights across the country and paying thousands of dollars for his genetically superior sperm, which is in high demand purely due to his ethnicity. He's not the only Asian sperm donor anymore either, with more and more incoming due to their extremely high demand compared to white men's sperm. Your women would rather pay thousands for flights and then pay thousands more for Asian sperm than marry a disgusting white cuck and have a pure bred child of your disgusting worthless subhuman race, which is why you're getting bred out and getting cucked by ethnics and going extinct in all your own countries.

Meanwhile according to both your OWN links, the legit only reason that Chinese women are even going for white sperm is because they literally DON'T HAVE ACCESS to their own men's genetically superior sperm lmfao. Meanwhile white women have all access to any race's sperm they want, and so choose and beg for and take flights for genetically superior Asian men's sperm over their own fucking inferior subhuman race.

Link 1

Link 2

Not to mention you didn't address this fact in someone's reply to your old account, the fact that Asian Changs mog white Chads to complete dust, with the TikTok video conveniently being deleted (likely after unwanted white cucks like you mass reported it). And Changs are quickly mogging white Chads at ever increasing rates, so it's over for your subhuman bottom bitch race as you get cucked even more and more by your Asian masters.

Everything you said was blatantly a deep and blatant projection. You dedicate your entire account and online life to seething at the Asians you feel such a deep seated inferiority complex towards, knowing deep down, every single thing I said was completely true. What's also true is that you're a genetic dead end depressed suicidal 5'4 manlet subhuman who is deeply insecure about your own inferior subhuman height while barking jealously and hatefully toward Asians nearly a foot taller than you, dedicating your worthless dead end abyss shithole life seething for Asians on incel forums 24/7 due to your deep set inferiority complex towards them and the brutal reality of your own sad, pathetic, suicidal, inferior existence. Not going into too much detail but this thread should say as much.

Every race had their golden age, North Africans, Middle Easterners, Mediterraneans, but all fell except for China. Whites were living in mud huts while these nations were building civilizations and achieved a lucky golden age for a while, but this era is over and will never return again due to advancements in modern globalization and technology. Northwest European whites (as well as all other white Europeans) are stagnating, worsening, deteriorating, going extinct, all while Asians are rising up and improving in every conceivable aspect. All while you yourself are a genetic dead end depressed suicidal manlet subhuman of your own already genetic dead end race. There is nothing you can do to change this brutal reality and we both know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Smuuu and 190cm90kg
View attachment 2314389
those northern provinces r interesting, my uncle from there in a city with like 100k ppl he runs this hut with concrete floor where ppl drink smoke and play majong

it’s like the football fans in a UK stadium it’s cold the air is full of this chemical smog that kind of sticks to the ground, everyone work in a factory

the buildings are mostly lowish and there’s lots of orges from the countryside on these 3 wheel trucks and old women who sell turnips and stuff

everyone drink at night and there’s big brawls on the street, mostly gypsy or chav tier people like they have big wrists browridge wear like adidas stuff

most of the girls r ugly but there are a surprisingly amount of legit 5’11 women, they’re loud and i saw a few hit guys with bottles in the head

ppl don’t like Russians cuz they steal and scam teach English

View attachment 2314575
nah have u ever been to guanzhou or Hong Kong lol theyre small people who seem like they’re smaller bc unable to express emotions or smth. They have v judgemental eyes

nah have u ever been to guanzhou or Hong Kong lol theyre small people who seem like they’re smaller bc unable to express emotions or smth. They have v judgemental eyes

I was born in Guangdong, not specifically in Guangzhou but I've been there. My mom's from Hunan. And yes I agree they're pretty small physically compared to northern Chinese, don't know what you're talking about with the emotions part though

As you know
just run wuhan theory if u chinese

white females love the bad boys

embrace the heel side like in wrestling

lots of AM want to be the good guy and still resist against the barrier that white brah put u in

claim wuhan, fuck white women, say u here take over

I was born in Guangdong, not specifically in Guangzhou but I've been there. My mom's from Hunan. And yes I agree they're pretty small physically compared to northern Chinese, don't know what you're talking about with the emotions part though
Maybe they just non nt tbh

• +1