Frauding as Japanese/Korean to boost SMV

Just do it and see how it goes. Doubt any non East Asians are going to call you out for it, if they could even distinguish between them.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Filipinos pull the most, Koreans are #2. Japs are beneath even Viets.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Smuuu and Abhorrence
Filipinos pull the most, Koreans are #2. Japs are beneath even Viets.
Chinese han moggers are above all of them jfl at op hiding his superior ethnicity because of normies brainwashed by media

why did you put filipinos first explain

Just do it and see how it goes. Doubt any non East Asians are going to call you out for it, if they could even distinguish between them.
why are japs and koreans superior to and higher tier than chinese exactly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Chinese han moggers are above all of them jfl at op hiding his superior ethnicity because of normies brainwashed by media

why did you put filipinos first explain
Filipinos pull the most because they have Latin DNA and are sometimes not too Asian looking.. at least based on my experience

• Hmm...
why are japs and koreans superior to and higher tier than chinese exactly
Only superior in dating market due to media halo
Weeb/anime culture and kpop.

• +1
Han sub5 here.

I'm already doing it but out of let's say 500 attempts I only got laid twice larping as Korean.

I use a Korean name and shit but larp that my parents never taught me Korean so thats why I don't speak it.

I also don't do kpop or kdramas. Fuck all that noise G.

Most chicks actually believe it jfl.
Chinks looks all the same.

where tf can I find this content?
Dcinside.com, ilbe.com, fmkorea.com. (korean forums). Just look up "foreign women", "international couples" and etc

• Love it
Reactions: kekamphetamine and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I was born in Guangdong, not specifically in Guangzhou but I've been there. My mom's from Hunan. And yes I agree they're pretty small physically compared to northern Chinese, don't know what you're talking about with the emotions part though
BRB gonna move to Tianhe