"Friends" left me on delivered for over an hour now

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I'm planning this whole thing with two of my friends where we will hang out at my place at my dad's apartment in the capital city of my country. I'd pay for most of the shit, alcohol and everything, we can get wasted + they can stay at my apartment (hotels in that area would cost them at least 100 $ a night.)

Both niggas left me on delivered for over an hour now. Imagine if someone invites you to go clubbing and is ready to pay for champagne, give you a free bed in a pretty posh area with high rent prices in the capital and you leave ur friend on delivered.

Brutal world. I hang out with my irl friends once a month and even then they don't seem to care

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 18244, incel194012940 and 1 other person
they dont respect u thats why.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 19896, Bitch and 1 other person
Life as a sub 8 male

Wanting to used as an ATM and still no one bites

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Bitch
U must be subhuman richcel bro if they do this, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

had this happen to me in the past. Back in Netherlands barely saw this "friend" of mine. agreed to meet up and the worthless piece of shit wasn't even there. Mom had to come out and appologize. After that happened I never reached out to him again.

Apparently years later he was talking to my mom and asked how I was doing. Not like it mattered but if I saw him irl again I wouldn't acknowledge him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Bitch
Wow you must be annoying af brutal

they dont respect u thats why.
Life as a sub 8 male

Wanting to used as an ATM and still no one bites
Yeah, I don't even know what to do anymore. My dad spent over 2k $ on my bday party because we invited a very well-known singer in my country and I invited 4 friends cuz I don't really give a fuck about more people than that. There was my family and 3 other friends that came. We had a private concert jfl.

Wow you must be annoying af brutal
Both of my friends have extremely large social circles and couldn't care less about me since we only see each other once a month max.

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940