Friends think I'm a chadlite and I don't need surgery but I disagree, feedback appreciated. Considering bimax or chinwing + implants + malar implant

Its over

Can you please elaborate what you are trying to show me here? And what steps I can take to correct it?
Think he's saying u lack maxilla/forward-growth. your face is flat

• +1
Reactions: Celery
Honestly, you could do lower eyelid retraction repair to make your lower eyelid tighter and dont round out / droop as it moves outwards.
Other than that, maybe buccal fat removal or cheekbone implants - I think what makes you non-striking is lack of angularity and maybe what I suggested for eyes.

Obviously also softmaxx, maybe lighten your skin a tad if you really want to push it (it sucks, but its true in this world atm - maybe that changes in the future).

Honestly, I don't see anything else. Your jaw is fine. I think additional width would make you look weird tbh.
Thank you @madcap88 Very helpful suggestions here. I talked to my surgeon about Buccal fat removal and he advised against it as it will give me an aged/gaunt look during my midlife. Based on my research, I've heard this from several users on the forum as well as other surgeons though I will still consider it, thoughts?
The Cheek implants I'm definitely considering getting. So far have only looked at Eppley but I'm open to suggestions on good surgeons. I agree with you that my lack of angularity is the issue. Since my zygos are low set, would an implant remedy this? Is there any particular direction of projection I should go for?

I will try to lighten skin with Hydroquinone; please let me know if there is anything else.

Again, I really appreciate your advice and looking forward to hearing back!

you are htn / chadlite

your lower third is a bit short because of very low gonial angle. Idk your exact overbite and not sure how to fix your case but do research it abit. Overbitecels usually dont have that much forward growth like you so im a bit confused.

Normal midface and good eyes despite others opinions.

Nose is failoing you a bit but only from the side. Look into that but dont go crazy now with surgeries.

Overall very above average.
Thank you @Sync, this was very detailed and helpful feedback which I hadn't considered. For my overbite... well when I was 14 or so, my orthodontist put in a MSE Expander to expand my upper palette/maxilla and didn't touch my lower teeth. I then got braces. When I bite down, my top front teeth completely overlap my bottom front teeth. I suppose it's not a huge issue.

I do agree with the nose Failoing me. I'm surprised you said only from the side because I have always thought my nose looks really bulbous and thick/long in pics. It almost reminds me of the villagers in Minecraft :ROFLMAO:. What suggestions do you have for me to achieve some angularity? I feel like a nose would ascend me, but not in a crazy way. I saw the post here by @Win200 and he had an insane ascension so it inspired me to go that route. Here's his thread if you haven't seen it https://looksmax.org/threads/removing-eppley-cheek-implants.378955/

Thanks again!
death tier pheno

give up
I thought the purpose of this forum was to maximize your looks, hence the name looksmax? I know I don't have the best pheno, but I don't think you have a great attitude man. At least don't discourage others from trying to better themselves and you'll be a happier person in life.
he will be botched with your advice. he doesnt need to be model tier striking to be gl.

I realized I just quoted you again, but yeah, feel free to leave suggestions for angularity!
Unpopular opinion, but your friends are most likely correct to classify you as chadlite. You look like a low-end HTN here, and therefore would easily be a chadlite without distortion.

Thank you. I agree with others that I lack angularity which is what I've been trying to achieve for years. Still trying to figure out which surgeries are best for this.

Think he's saying u lack maxilla/forward-growth. your face is flat
Oh I see. So the maxilla doesn't have good forward growth? I don't think Double Jaw Surgery is worth the risk to advanced it forward. What about midface implants to fix this?

Oh I see. So the maxilla doesn't have good forward growth? I don't think Double Jaw Surgery is worth the risk to advanced it forward. What about midface implants to fix this?
For any cheek or any other implants, I strongly suggest Dr. Yaremchuk. I had a great experience with him and once all swelling came down I am very very happy with results. Mog every other guys jaw and cheekbones I'm ever around - and still looks natural, but like model tier. No joke, some others here know

For the maxilla you could just get some paransal implants, but if you do, you have to do this before anything to your nose I'd you are doing that.

Now since u have low set cheekbones, I'm not exactly sure how they would work - I would suggest talking to both Dr. Y AND Eppley first. Only Eppley because 2 opinions are better than 1 and that can better inform Dr. Ys design.

KEY to anything is you MUST take your time to study your face and truly get a sense for what u need so that u can directly instruct and communicate with any surgeon. You can not blindly trust surgeons to do good work, they have 100s of patients and WILL NOT take time and care to study your face

Look at Liam Paynes recent change - great example of blindly letting a doctor do work on you. His jaw is too wide, he should have done the pre-work and learned what works and what doesn't for his face. He could've just gone with less width and looked absolutely amazing instead, but no😐

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
This dude doesn't need no fuckin implant, he has good facial hamorny, hollow cheeks through surgeries is a fuckin meme.
Just rhino and hygiene for this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
Again, just rhino and adding volume to the lips gives the following results : real chadlide.
Shave beard, or make it intense, chadlide feature.
Clean hair, haircut, HT maybe for better hairline, chadlite feature.
Implants will make you look like shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_093209.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_093209.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 0
No Implants needed for your eye area as it already look good enough.
To make it look even better, minox on eyebrows, slight eyeliner.
Crazy how people want those expansive Implants. It's just a fantasm, a fantasy in your case. You would just look like a chimpmunk

I have an overbite from these pics as you can see. Not sure if I need bimax or just chinwing. I have a narrowing lower third which I think hurts my looks a lot and despite being low body fat, I don't see much prominence of my zygos so I'm considering malar implants.

My friends are all pretty honest, blackpilled, and said I'm a mentally ill chadlite lol. Would appreciate brutal honesty. Age is 33 btw so I'm happy with how I'm aging so far.

why u so preocupated with looks at 33 wtf. Honestly no honest doctor will perform bimax on you and from the pics u seem to have decent forward growth.
you are htn / chadlite

your lower third is a bit short because of very low gonial angle. Idk your exact overbite and not sure how to fix your case but do research it abit. Overbitecels usually dont have that much forward growth like you so im a bit confused.

Normal midface and good eyes despite others opinions.

Nose is failoing you a bit but only from the side. Look into that but dont go crazy now with surgeries.

Overall very above average.
lol? chadlite in ur incel dreams

If we correct head tilt, then yes bimax and rhino will ascend you
IMG 20230322 142426
Picsart 23 03 22 14 26 06 973

• +1
Reactions: Celery
For any cheek or any other implants, I strongly suggest Dr. Yaremchuk. I had a great experience with him and once all swelling came down I am very very happy with results. Mog every other guys jaw and cheekbones I'm ever around - and still looks natural, but like model tier. No joke, some others here know

For the maxilla you could just get some paransal implants, but if you do, you have to do this before anything to your nose I'd you are doing that.

Now since u have low set cheekbones, I'm not exactly sure how they would work - I would suggest talking to both Dr. Y AND Eppley first. Only Eppley because 2 opinions are better than 1 and that can better inform Dr. Ys design.

KEY to anything is you MUST take your time to study your face and truly get a sense for what u need so that u can directly instruct and communicate with any surgeon. You can not blindly trust surgeons to do good work, they have 100s of patients and WILL NOT take time and care to study your face

Look at Liam Paynes recent change - great example of blindly letting a doctor do work on you. His jaw is too wide, he should have done the pre-work and learned what works and what doesn't for his face. He could've just gone with less width and looked absolutely amazing instead, but no😐
Thanks again! Yeah, I looked at Dr. Yaremchuk, however, I've read that he's extremely old now and his hands tend to shake during surgery. He is most likely retiring soon and so this might not be an option soon enough. I will still go see him though. I have an appointment with Eppley already in a few months, but Dr. Y's results definitely seem more promising.

As for Liam Payne, do you really think his new jaw looks too wide? I am no expert but he has an actual Ogee curve now and has that model like look. What do you look for to see if it uncanny or unnatural looking? I've seen people compliment his jaw results on social media; but this was from just a small sample size.

And let's assume that I would like to study my face and see what would be the best movement for my face; which resource would you suggest I look at? The reason I posted here is because this is the best resource I know of thus far. There's a lot of trolls here but I just choose to ignore them. Looking forward to your reply. Feel free to send me a DM if you have some time as you seem quite knowledgeable and I'd love to chat!
Again, just rhino and adding volume to the lips gives the following results : real chadlide.
Shave beard, or make it intense, chadlide feature.
Clean hair, haircut, HT maybe for better hairline, chadlite feature.
Implants will make you look like shit.

Thanks! I will look into lip filler. I'm planning to do a lip flip using botox to make my upper lip pop out a bit. My beard doesn't grow very densely so this is the best I can do. If I shave it completely, it makes me look a little juvenile. In terms of hair transplant like you suggested; do I have any recession? My Dad is 60 and my grandpa is 96 and both of them have a full head of hair. I have no shedding as far as I can tell plus I take finasteride 1 mg a day just for insurance.

Finally, thank you for your opinion on the implants; I will take this into consideration. I still do think my cheekbones are not striking and I have 0 angularity, so I cannot ascend without it; this is why I asked about implants in the first place.
If we correct head tilt, then yes bimax and rhino will ascend you
View attachment 2120538View attachment 2120539
Looks great! Thanks for the morph. What did you exactly do here besides fix my nose and tilt my head? I tried to see if you moved my maxilla forward, but it looks like it's in the same place as before. I just asked 2 Oral and Maxilliofacial surgeons in my area around the weekend and they said that no surgeon will perform a bimax on me as I have a fully forward grown maxilla. What would I need to achieve the results that you showed in the morph besides a rhino? Thanks

why u so preocupated with looks at 33 wtf. Honestly no honest doctor will perform bimax on you and from the pics u seem to have decent forward growth.

lol? chadlite in ur incel dreams

The whole point of this website is to looksmax to achieve the best version of yourself. I'm not sure I understand why you're asking why I'm preoccupied with my looks at 33. I'm still young and I think I'm aging quite well. There's people much older than me getting cosmetic work done and ascending as a result. I don't like this type of limiting belief thinking. You can always ascend from where you are. There's a limit to it, but I don't think I've hit the limit quite yet.

bro need a race transplant

Thanks again! Yeah, I looked at Dr. Yaremchuk, however, I've read that he's extremely old now and his hands tend to shake during surgery. He is most likely retiring soon and so this might not be an option soon enough. I will still go see him though. I have an appointment with Eppley already in a few months, but Dr. Y's results definitely seem more promising.

As for Liam Payne, do you really think his new jaw looks too wide? I am no expert but he has an actual Ogee curve now and has that model like look. What do you look for to see if it uncanny or unnatural looking? I've seen people compliment his jaw results on social media; but this was from just a small sample size.

And let's assume that I would like to study my face and see what would be the best movement for my face; which resource would you suggest I look at? The reason I posted here is because this is the best resource I know of thus far. There's a lot of trolls here but I just choose to ignore them. Looking forward to your reply. Feel free to send me a DM if you have some time as you seem quite knowledgeable and I'd love to chat!

Thanks! I will look into lip filler. I'm planning to do a lip flip using botox to make my upper lip pop out a bit. My beard doesn't grow very densely so this is the best I can do. If I shave it completely, it makes me look a little juvenile. In terms of hair transplant like you suggested; do I have any recession? My Dad is 60 and my grandpa is 96 and both of them have a full head of hair. I have no shedding as far as I can tell plus I take finasteride 1 mg a day just for insurance.

Finally, thank you for your opinion on the implants; I will take this into consideration. I still do think my cheekbones are not striking and I have 0 angularity, so I cannot ascend without it; this is why I asked about implants in the first place.

Looks great! Thanks for the morph. What did you exactly do here besides fix my nose and tilt my head? I tried to see if you moved my maxilla forward, but it looks like it's in the same place as before. I just asked 2 Oral and Maxilliofacial surgeons in my area around the weekend and they said that no surgeon will perform a bimax on me as I have a fully forward grown maxilla. What would I need to achieve the results that you showed in the morph besides a rhino? Thanks
I did move the maxilla forward:
Original
Morph

I have a video showing morph overlayed on top to show actual movement but won't let me send.
But ye it's a bimax + rhino morph

Could achieve somewhat similar with paranasal implants + genio, but lips won't move forward

I dont know if the hand shaking this is true, how can anyone say that if they are under sleep during surgery?? lol I haven really seen anyone else I would trust with those things. He did great for me

Yes, Liam's jaw is too wide - the angularity/chiseledness is great tho. If he had it a bit less wide cheekbones no one would be criticizing him right now. Shame he didnt just make it a bit less wide.

I would get limp implants instead of filler. They are great.

Also, the paranasals are good bet for more forward growth.

Can you pm me your before/after i’m looking to don the same bro. Also what would you have done differently with Liam Paynes surgery?

Can you pm me your before/after i’m looking to don the same bro. Also what would you have done differently with Liam Paynes surgery?
For Liam I would have had the jaw width about 90% of the side-to-side width of head (bizygomatic width). ABSOLUTELY NOT wider, which is what he did. Society agrees and thats why everyones saying he looks weird now. He was SO CLOSE to nailing it, shame

For Liam I would have had the jaw width about 90% of the side-to-side width of head (bizygomatic width). ABSOLUTELY NOT wider, which is what he did. Society agrees and thats why everyones saying he looks weird now. He was SO CLOSE to nailing it, shame
So the only you thing would of changed is a 10% difference in measurements?

So the only you thing would of changed is a 10% difference in measurements?
yup and that makes a massive difference.

millimeters are miles on a face

yup and that makes a massive difference.

millimeters are miles on a face
Wow I didn’t expect only 10% to make a difference between a successful and unsuccessful surgery.
Do you think it was unsuccessful because of how obvious it was? Or what’s the best indicator for a good surgery

You are HTN and not CL because your face is not fully grown when looking at the maxilla and the zygos.
JFL at people saying that you're just a MTN tho. You are obviously at least somewhat GL.

Wow I didn’t expect only 10% to make a difference between a successful and unsuccessful surgery.
Do you think it was unsuccessful because of how obvious it was? Or what’s the best indicator for a good surgery
Best indicator = no one can tell u had surgery EXCEPT maybe a few trained surgeons BUT you agree it made a good to significant positive change

General population shouldn't even be able to tell.

Now of course if someone holds up a before and after that's obvious, so we can't really include celebrities with tht. If ur looksmaxing don't post pics of yourself anywhere until ur done

I did move the maxilla forward:
View attachment 2122042View attachment 2122043
I have a video showing morph overlayed on top to show actual movement but won't let me send.
But ye it's a bimax + rhino morph

Could achieve somewhat similar with paranasal implants + genio, but lips won't move forward
Excellent! Do you know great docs for Paranasal implants and Genio? Do you know the amount of mm movement required to achieve this result? Also will this only improve my side profile or my front as well? Thanks! Feel free to DM

If you're Chadlite, I'm Hexum.

could u ur pm results please

I have an appointment setup with Dr. Yaremchuck in 2 weeks. Could I DM you to get a checklist before I go in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back