Friendship-pill

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
U wanna know if a friend of yours is a real friend?
U wanna know if a bitch of yours is a keeper?
Simply tell them what you did to get to where you're at right now.

Real people respect the grind itself, fake people only respect THE RESULTS of the grind.

This is especially true in regards to women:
Love = sexual attraction + friendship
And most non-cucked relationships don't get destroyed by a lack of physical attraction, but by a lack of genuine friendship instead.

What makes couples build families, raise a bunch of children and stay together for 20+ years?
Friendship.
What forms the deepest bonds between humans?
Is it a pair of tits, a nice jawline, a bag full of money?
No, it's friendship.

You motherfuckers ain't depressed cause you can't get stacy, you're depressed cause we kinda live in a post-friendship society.
Everyone is chronically lonely, because everyone is chronically egotistical.
We live in a hyperindividualistic "me, me, me !" society.
Nobody wants to invest something into other people anymore, yet everyone expects limitless commitment from those same people.

The blackpill serves as an excuse for being narcissistic assholes for a lot of you MFs, when it should serve as as exactly the opposite:
The blackpill lets you see the burdens other people are carrying, so it should inspire you to HELP the weak carry their burdens with pride instead of putting them down.

I hate to see it when a lot of us bully other people for their looks, their mental illnesses, and their suffering, instead of doing exactly the opposite.

Bluepillers at least bully the ugly and weak while they are not aware of the challenges ugly people already have to face,
BUT YOU make fun of them while being 100% aware of their suffering.

A lot of you (especially the zoomers among you) are fembrained, solipsistic assholes and nobody wants to be friends with you because of that.
That's why you're lonely and miserable.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Not a single word

I AGREE WITH YOU 1000000% PERCENT
U wanna know if a friend of yours is a real friend?
U wanna know if a bitch of yours is a keeper?
Simply tell them what you did to get to where you're at right now.

Real people respect the grind itself, fake people only respect THE RESULTS of the grind.

This is especially true in regards to women:
Love = sexual attraction + friendship
And most non-cucked relationships don't get destroyed by a lack of physical attraction, but by a lack of genuine friendship instead.

What makes couples build families, raise a bunch of children and stay together for 20+ years?
Friendship.
What forms the deepest bonds between humans?
Is it a pair of tits, a nice jawline, a bag full of money?
No, it's friendship.

You motherfuckers ain't depressed cause you can't get stacy, you're depressed cause we kinda live in a post-friendship society.
Everyone is chronically lonely, because everyone is chronically egotistical.
We live in a hyperindividualistic "me, me, me !" society.
Nobody wants to invest something into other people anymore, yet everyone expects limitless commitment from those same people.

The blackpill serves as an excuse for being narcissistic assholes for a lot of you MFs, when it should serve as as exactly the opposite:
The blackpill lets you see the burdens other people are carrying, so it should inspire you to HELP the weak carry their burdens with pride instead of putting them down.

I hate to see it when a lot of us bully other people for their looks, their mental illnesses, and their suffering, instead of doing exactly the opposite.

Bluepillers at least bully the ugly and weak while they are not aware of the challenges ugly people already have to face,
BUT YOU make fun of them while being 100% aware of their suffering.

A lot of you (especially the zoomers among you) are fembrained, solipsistic assholes and nobody wants to be friends with you because of that.
That's why you're lonely and miserable.