From subhuman autistic trucel to barely passable normie in 13 years - rate my transformation

When I opened the 27-30 pics I was legit shocked, I am in awe. Well done brother, nice to see you're getting the reward your hard work deserved.

Cheers mate, hopefully it will inspire some teens here because to me my teens and early to mid 20s was absolutely brutal. Thought about roping many times.

lifefuel tbh, i keep seeing a lot of men develop into there 30s to start slaying. shame it doesn't happen sooner but atleast it does.

It's alright man, I don't feel terribly down about being 30 instead of 20 now. Another great side-effect is because of my gymmax I am actually really healthy and no longer have the neck & back pain I used to have in the past from videogames 24/7 so if anything I feel better.

• +1
Reactions: 189, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3202
Holy shit, story is similar to me. I've been ldaring for almost 1 year since I dropped out of uni. I'm 20 currently. Some lifefuel for me.

Motivation to ascend in my 30s

• +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots
from my understanding u didint study.. So what was ur job in north africa.

Any is it really that easy there for whites to slay?How would u get the girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
not even the title

So in conclusion you din do shit?
How is this motivation then? Good for you but you already had everything.

from my understanding u didint study.. So what was ur job in north africa.

Any is it really that easy there for whites to slay?How would u get the girls?

I did a job that relied on my knowledge of languages hard to come by in that region (I speak Dutch and English fluently, my German is quite good as well and my French is conversational). As you can imagine not many Dutch/German people are excited to move to Africa so it was quite easy to find a job there that paid quite well and had good benefits. I left after the ~3 years because... well, it was Africa, so it was kind of a shithole and I was fed up with it.

It was really easy for me to slay there but you should take into account:
1) I earned more than a medical doctor there, I was renting a 'luxurious' (Africa standards) penthouse and it was 15% of my salary
2) I am 6'1, which isn't special at all in western europe (especially the Netherlands), but it's quite nice in Africa
3) I am white, and even though it wasn't terribly uncommon where I lived, this definitely helped

The overwhelming majority of girls I got through tinder, the rest I got through work or the local gym. There were some I met when going out clubbing and two girls I approached near a body of water (where everyone was in swimwear), off the top of my head I think 6 in total? But it didn't lead anywhere. Highest phone-number-to-lay-ratio was definitely tinder. Fwiw I got rejected, ghosted etc. countless times as well, don't want anyone to think it was all smooth sailing all the time.

If anyone is interested I can document some of my stories in a separate thread

• +1
Reactions: EvropaCel, middayshowers, SixFootManlet and 2 others
I did a job that relied on my knowledge of languages hard to come by in that region (I speak Dutch and English fluently, my German is quite good as well and my French is conversational). As you can imagine not many Dutch/German people are excited to move to Africa so it was quite easy to find a job there that paid quite well and had good benefits. I left after the ~3 years because... well, it was Africa, so it was kind of a shithole and I was fed up with it.

It was really easy for me to slay there but you should take into account:
1) I earned more than a medical doctor there, I was renting a 'luxurious' (Africa standards) penthouse and it was 15% of my salary
2) I am 6'1, which isn't special at all in western europe (especially the Netherlands), but it's quite nice in Africa
3) I am white, and even though it wasn't terribly uncommon where I lived, this definitely helped

The overwhelming majority of girls I got through tinder, the rest I got through work or the local gym. There were some I met when going out clubbing and two girls I approached near a body of water (where everyone was in swimwear), off the top of my head I think 6 in total? But it didn't lead anywhere. Highest phone-number-to-lay-ratio was definitely tinder. Fwiw I got rejected, ghosted etc. countless times as well, don't want anyone to think it was all smooth sailing all the time.

If anyone is interested I can document some of my stories in a separate thread
Where in North Africa?

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing this story. I got few questions if you don't mind. I would like to understand going out of basement-rotting process better. Maybe someone already asked about that. Three questions.
Did your family pushed you to go to work in any way? You well NEETing for over 5 years - that's not short period of time. Why were they tolerating this?
Another question - why at one moment you decided to go abroad?
And why the place of your desire was some state in North Africa? I mean was't that a bit worring for you? To travel to a different country on another continent with all the mental problems you had?

• +1
Where in North Africa?

Can't say, too tight of a group there that I could doxx myself

Did your family pushed you to go to work in any way? You well NEETing for over 5 years - that's not short period of time. Why were they tolerating this?

It's difficult to answer this properly because I don't want to disclose too much private information about my life and my family any more than I have already done, but what it boils down to is that 1) there were specific circumstances which made them care less about my NEETing and 2) they are not entirely NT. They did make comments from time to time but were never very adamant about it.

Another question - why at one moment you decided to go abroad?

Again, difficult to answer because of the reasons above, but I kept telling myself 'I'll get my shit together eventually' ever since I was like ~20 years old and when I was 26 I caught myself thinking 'I'll get my shit together eventually' again when someone confronted me with my NEETing and realized I was not going to get my shit together eventually, it's been 6+ years of NEETing, it's time to actually do something about it right this moment.

And why the place of your desire was some state in North Africa? I mean was't that a bit worring for you? To travel to a different country on another continent with all the mental problems you had?

An online friend of mine had recently moved there for work and told me he could refer me. As he was already working there for about 6 months without any issues I was not very worried. Also I didn't really have any mental problems (aside from being non-NT), just depression, but my depression was mostly caused by LDAR 24/7 + being incel and it got a lot better since I started gymmax so I figured it would get even better if I just restarted life.

I went to Africa because it allowed me to have everything fixed at once: my own place + a high paying job (even by western standards, let alone African standards). I don't know where you are from but here in the Netherlands you don't just casually get your own place, there's a ton of bureaucracy involved and you have to fill in piles and piles of paperwork and then you wait for ages before you maybe get an apartment. In Africa you just find a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy and then you give him money and boom, you have an apartment. You can definitely have bad luck with your landlord and girls would tell me stories about their landlords creeping on them by overtly flirting with them, entering their rooms while they were away and going through their drawers etc. but mine was chill and reasonable, as long as I paid him on time (which I did) he just left me alone.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Patriot and Deleted member 3202
read everything

good post op

good job OP, congratulations

this is lifefuel for many rotters in here. reminder: if you look like shit no natter your age you should never give up on improving

acting defeated = gay as fuck

• +1
JFL. YOU WERE ALREADY A CHAD. YOU JUST NEEDED TO DIET MAXX AND GYM MAXX.

Good for you though even though none of this shit would work on many of the ugly people here.

JFL. YOU WERE ALREADY A CHAD.

MlKBpSH.png

MlKBpSH.png

MlKBpSH.png

MlKBpSH.png

Attachments

• 1578691627036.png
    1578691627036.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 19
Still a chad. You just had bad skincare, facial bloat, and bad hair. You needed to softmaxx that’s it

tbh can be said for 99% of people here, look at itsOVER before and after (and after-after), complete and utter difference even in face

1) there were specific circumstances which made them care less about my NEETing and 2) they are not entirely NT. They did make comments from time to time but were never very adamant about it.

An online friend of mine had recently moved there for work and told me he could refer me. As he was already working there for about 6 months without any issues I was not very worried. Also I didn't really have any mental problems (aside from being non-NT), just depression, but my depression was mostly caused by LDAR 24/7 + being incel and it got a lot better since I started gymmax so I figured it would get even better if I just restarted life.

I went to Africa because it allowed me to have everything fixed at once: my own place + a high paying job (even by western standards, let alone African standards).

Well, it seems you were just a mentalcel I suppose. You had enough money for 5 year long NEETing and plane ticket. No plastic surgery was needed nor treatment for social anexity or any kind of autistic issues.
I wish It was always that simple.

Stopped reading once I saw the first set of pics. You were never truecel, you stupid frauding cunt. Stop pretending like you ever suffered like the rest of us, me especially. You can fool other stupid cunts here but not me. You're self obsessed wall of text is a slap in the face of truly ugly guys. Genuinely wish you pain and suffering.

• +1
Reactions: 189, TheEndHasNoEnd, crestind and 3 others
Well, it seems you were just a mentalcel I suppose. You had enough money for 5 year long NEETing and plane ticket. No plastic surgery was needed nor treatment for social anexity or any kind of autistic issues.
I wish It was always that simple.

Plane ticket and first month of accomodation completely paid for by the company provided I worked there for at least 1 year. Family supported me during NEETmaxx.

I did have therapy but quit because I found it unhelpful. I am low inhib so never had an issue with social situations from an anxiety point of view, it's just that I had low social skills and was just awkward to interact with which I painstakingly corrected over like 13-14 years. For example there was a security camera outside pointed at the front door and because I was NEET I was usually the only one home and there were often deliveries/etc. so I would rewatch my interactions with them over and over and even post it on pua forums to ask for advice on my body language, eye contact, micro-expressions, nodding etc. :feelskek: :feelskek: I remember looking in the mirror and doing like a double-nod for 10 minutes trying to make it seem NT and non-awkward

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Lifemax, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Stopped reading once I saw the first set of pics. You were never truecel, you stupid frauding cunt. Stop pretending like you ever suffered like the rest of us, me especially. You can fool other stupid cunts here but not me. You're self obsessed wall of text is a slap in the face of truly ugly guys. Genuinely wish you pain and suffering.
I don’t know why I laughed so hard at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Patriot and Deleted member 3583
LOL subhuman yet you had a girlfriend at 17?

Guys here are in their 20's and have never had a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4563, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Ignore the cunt
he had the life of an incel tbh.
Its not really ur girlfriend if she just needs some attention and dont even got intimate with u.

And i think most tall/white guys can slay in north africa especially if he was earning well and living in a penthouse, so it wouldnt be that hard to get some women, even if u dont look good.

Obviously he was mentalcel and had a good base to start with but i would still consider him a subhuman in his neetmaxxin time.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Mesmerizing Gigachad
Hey guys,

I've added spoilers for my pictures and added some anecdotes about how my dating life was going at the time to hopefully make this thread interesting to read from beginning to end, if you want the tl;dr picture comparison there's a tl;dr at the bottom with a link to the entire picture album in chronological order. I have made everyone except me unidentifiable because... well you know. Happy reading and rating and hopefully it's some lifefuel for some teens :feelsokman:

Basic info:
- I am currently 30 years old (born in 1989).
- 6'1 (thank the fucking heavens, although I live in the Netherlands where average height is 6'0 :feelsrope:)
- High IQ
- I have Tourette's syndrome (diagnosed), I have really bad tics in my face, I used to have auditory tics too, as well as some other bodily tics (wrist flicking, leg jerking), but I just have face tics remaining nowadays, namely twitching my eye (as if I'm winking) and snapping my jaw open and shut. On a good day I have about 1 every 10 seconds on average but they usually come in bursts. I don't have the part where I randomly cuss. I can suppress it to some extent.
- I almost certainly am/was(?) on the spectrum (autism), as I have an official diagnosis from a psychologist for 'developmental disorder'. I quit therapy before she could flesh out the diagnosis. I've always had issues with body language/social behavior, NTmaxxed normies would just pick up on it within minutes even if I tried to appear as NT as possible. I think I pass as NT now as I have been consciously NTmaxxing since 16yo, more info in the story.
- I was born with Norwood 2 on my left side and Norwood 3 on my right side. At first I thought it was receding but going back on pictures my hairline hasn't moved even 1cm it seems (which is good I suppose), but I was just born with a hairline that looks as if it is receding. I have really good coverage on the top of my head though even in my 30s now.

Me at 17, with my gf at the time
6dnHDqr.png

I probably don't need to add anything to this picture except that I also had bad acne and a unibrow. The unibrow you'll see later. My gf here I rated a 9/10 back then in that context, but now I would probably rate her a 7. My way of getting any female contact at all during the entirety of high school was giving girls who were into cutting themselves/emo a lot of attention and validation. They would get called out on the scars on their arms/thighs and ostracized for it so it was an easy way in for me if I was really understanding/etc., at one point I even faked cutting myself jfl (I never actually did :feelskek:). Obviously I got absolutely zero action from this, but I got hugs sometimes which was nice. Looking back I can see how the behavior was kind of predatory, but I was just a socially awkward unattractive kid that wanted some female attention and this was the only way how, I had no bad intentions. It should be noted I was also jestermaxxing to the absolute max, I was 100% the class clown and if you asked someone from another class if they knew me they'd probably go 'oh that weird guy?'.

This girl was one of those girls and I had been talking to her every day through MSN Messenger for hours and hours, over the span of like 5 months. She was in my class. I was obviously getting nowhere but was desperate so I bought her flowers and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend :feelskek:. "No I consider you more like a friend you're really sweet but I don't feel any blahblah" water is wet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Got so frustrated I just started googling and this is when I got exposed to PUA. Mind you I was a 16-almost-17 year old kid and I had no concept of things like 'friendzone', I was bluepilled to the max. Got really into PUA and used something known back then as 'pre-selection' to woo my 'oneitis' (I've not actually been involved with PUA for the last ~7 years so I'm not up to date on the glossary).

Basically I found a program that modded my MSN Messenger so I could have multiple messengers open at the same time. Created a bunch of fake accounts and pretended to be girls who were interested in me, I would create fake drama and ask my oneitis for advice and I'd construct these elaborate stories/issues and I spent so much time on it to make sure I had the right amount of DHVs (displays of high value) in it, I think I even had NLP stuff in it jfl. Eventually I would introduce a girl to my oneitis through MSN Messenger and further manipulate her. Basically made me seem like an uber high value male with an amazing social life but in reality I was trucel. Eventually she bought into it and she became my gf for a whole 3 months before she cheated on me with Chad. Probably the worst is that she dumped me and that I said 'no no it's okay we all make mistakes' and she was like 'nah sorry it's over'. Kill me :feelskek::feelskek:. I lost my virginity to her.

Me at 19 years old with my then-girlfriend
ft52A83.png

78ENyxQ.png

Then my mother died of cancer, fairly unexpectedly and quickly. I was already doing poorly in school (low-SES neighbourhood so school didn't have any special help or programs for high IQ kids, I am also from 1989 so it wasn't as hot an issue as it is now). This was the end though, I dropped out literally on my 18th birthday without getting a degree and NEETmaxxed, just playing videogames. Family felt sorry for me so they just let me NEET it up. No friends from high school + no new people coming in = I only have internet friends, all of whom are male and also incel.
As faith would have it I become really really good at this one game and basically become a god in the online community specific to this game. Lots of clans wanted me and there was this one clan which had a girl in it, the girl in the above 2 images. She was part of this clan and everyone in the clan was talking about me and how they wanted me in their clan so I was statusmaxxed to high heavens. I joined the clan and in clangames I would play with her as well, eventually we just started talking more and more and decided to meet up. She became my next girlfriend. We were together for about 7 months until she dumped me. I think the statusmaxx from the game finally wore off and she saw me for what I really was, an at-home living NEET subhuman (she was studying STEM at university, had a job + had her own place). I rated her an 8 back then but now I'd rate her a 6.5. She was also 2 years older than me.

Around this time (when I was ~20 years old), smartphones started becoming popular but "I don't need one because I'm on my computer 24/7 anyway". Little did I know I would miss out on literally all dating apps and ways of communication (whatsapp, fb, etc.). In fact I didn't have a fb, instagram, twitter etc. - just nothing, but I had no friends except for online friends anyway. Around this time I believe girls' standards were going up tremendously because of internet dating culture and I was already unattractive and on top of that NEET. I was on OkCupid as that was still browser based but I got absolutely nothing at all for literally the next 6 years, a complete and utter NEET trucel, the only interaction from females was from cashiers saying 'that'll be tree-fiddy' when I made my bi-monthly trip to the grocery store to stuck up on snacks and energy drinks.

I don't remember when, but somewhere in this time when I was at the dentist I asked him if he could do anything about this minor chip I had in my front tooth (as you can see in the previous pic they are quite big). He asked if I wanted a bit sawed off. I said sure. Then he just casually took this piece of equipment and randomly sawed off the excess teeth from my front tooth. Fixed my teeth right up. Felt really good, had no idea it was that easy, was like a 1-minute procedure at no excess cost (went in for a check-up). To this day I still don't know if he did something gravely unethical/wrong that somehow turned out really good but hey, beggars not choosers.

At 26 years old, about 6-7 years of being NEETtrucel, I happen to chat up a girl on OkCupid sufficiently enough that she agrees to go on a date with me. She was hot, about a 7/10, really petite (maybe 5'0) and thin. French exchange student. Only reason I got her to go on a date with me was because I was high IQ and had a lot of random superficial knowledge about obscure topics due to binge-watching weird documentaries and shit and we matched on some things. I, by magic, fraud myself through the first date and she asks if I want to come over to watch something on youtube (one of the weird things we matched on). I went and we tried to have sex, but in the last 6-7 years I had been escalating my porn usage as well as the... severity of topics displayed in said porn:feelskek::feelskek:, I ended up watching some really fucked up porn and I just couldn't get it up. I made her cum (allegedly) but I didn't cum jfl. Felt bad, she really tried to get me off with mouth/hands but I just felt nothing. Then she went back to France.

But now I was determined to fix my shit and decided to pick up the gymcel life. Literally the next 6 months I did everything completely perfect when it came to gymming - I fixed my sleep schedule (which was just whenever I felt like it previously), ate all of my meals at the optimal times, never cheatmealed, never skipped workouts etc. - all of this was fairly easy because I was NEETmaxxed and my family paid for gym and food. At this point I decided to move countries - I bought a smartphone and I moved to northern Africa (won't say which country but there's a lot of international people so it wasn't weird for me to be there as a white guy) and started a job there. Like this I immediately managed to get my own place, a job and a completely fresh start. Long story short but I absolutely slayed, I stayed there for about 3 years and unless I miscounted I had sex with exactly 30 women, most 7+/10 and one pure 10/10 instagram model, and most of them multiple times too. I also had a girlfriend there for a year, so the 29 women is basically over a period of 2 years. At one point I had to cancel on hook-ups because I had already had sex the days before with other girls and didn't have the libido to go again. My 6'1 Dutch genetics and gymmax basically hardcarried me through life here. I felt like a true gigachad.

Last year I moved back to the Netherlands. Been a year here now and Tinder, OkCupid and Bumble are bringing me in lots of girls, without needing a hard reset or whatever, my profile/app have not been reset for 2 years now. I am currently sleeping with 2 girls, 7/10 and 7.5/10, and have a couple of 7/10s I'm messaging. Looking for a 9/10 or 10/10 unicorn.

Ages 27-30
gNHx6q3.png

ewhZvmH.png

CvUFl4w.png

EQNEUUU.png

ETGuavc.png

hkOKy4Z.png

WB1E3JZ.png

3G8kU3y.png

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk, taking questions and ratings :feelsokman::blackpill::blackpill:
View attachment 221559
TL;DR entire album:

respect broeder

• +1
Reactions: Mesmerizing Gigachad
Damn, this is one of those transformations that is actually not cringe and is truly impressive.

Very good job OP.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

he had the life of an incel tbh.
Its not really ur girlfriend if she just needs some attention and dont even got intimate with u.

And i think most tall/white guys can slay in north africa especially if he was earning well and living in a penthouse, so it wouldnt be that hard to get some women, even if u dont look good.

Obviously he was mentalcel and had a good base to start with but i would still consider him a subhuman in his neetmaxxin time.
No.

He was never really incel. Period.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Mods better pin this marvelous thread.

He definitely lifted a lot for a long time. Lifting heavy weights makes you produce more HGH. That explains it.
Massive cope.

Just inject theory >>>> 'just lift for 10,000 years bro!'
I did have therapy but quit because I found it unhelpful. I am low inhib so never had an issue with social situations from an anxiety point of view, it's just that I had low social skills and was just awkward to interact with which I painstakingly corrected over like 13-14 years. For example there was a security camera outside pointed at the front door and because I was NEET I was usually the only one home and there were often deliveries/etc. so I would rewatch my interactions with them over and over and even post it on pua forums to ask for advice on my body language, eye contact, micro-expressions, nodding etc. :feelskek: :feelskek: I remember looking in the mirror and doing like a double-nod for 10 minutes trying to make it seem NT and non-awkward
Damn dude. That is as autistic as a human can get.

tbh can be said for 99% of people here, look at itsOVER before and after (and after-after), complete and utter difference even in face
The fuck you talking about? He's still a a gigamanlet framelet who gets no attention in the west. He'd be an incel if it wasn't for the race of rice and noodles treating him like a god.

You always had good bones. Yours is a perfect example of softmaxing done right. You basically went from a high-tier normie to Chad.
This is why I always say all white "incels" are locationcels. No such thing as a white truecel.
This is why I always say all white "incels" are locationcels. No such thing as a white truecel.
BONES.

You're letting his shitty hairstyle and eyeglasses cloud your judgement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spark and currycelincurryland
Besides gymcelling what else looksmaxing stuff you did? and did you use roids? BTW I think you were still growing facially in your late teens so looksmaxing was just a cope.

Besides gymcelling what else looksmaxing stuff you did?
Minoxidil to fill in beard, had bad patchy hair. Took about 4 months before I noticed something and 9 months to fully fill in. I stopped using after 9 months and it hasn't fallen out like most people will tell you it will. This was about 3 years ago.

and did you use roids?

Nothing whatsoever, I started out with 3x/week then did 4x/week for about 6 months until I moved to Africa. In Africa my gymmaxxing took a toll because of work/party/actually having a social life and obligations so I downscaled it to 2x/week, which is what I have been doing for the last 3 years. Not quite optimal but still good to make slow and steady progress. According to Grecean ideal/Vitruvian model I need to gain about 5-7kg more muscle mass dispersed over my body in order to reach the optimal Adonis physique. There's pay-offs though, for example if your biceps are smaller your shoulders and forearms will look bigger and vice versa. I've attached an example in the spoilers: my biceps are pumped here (I intentionally got a pump in my biceps before taking this picture), they appear much much bigger but as a result my shoulders and forearms look smaller, even though they are quite big (also: rate subhuman hairline-to-forehead ratio).

QJxeG14.png

BTW I think you were still growing facially in your late teens so looksmaxing was just a cope.

Tbh I've no idea, could be.

I fucked up the quotes but I'm sure you can figure it out

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
Hey guys,

I've added spoilers for my pictures and added some anecdotes about how my dating life was going at the time to hopefully make this thread interesting to read from beginning to end, if you want the tl;dr picture comparison there's a tl;dr at the bottom with a link to the entire picture album in chronological order. I have made everyone except me unidentifiable because... well you know. Happy reading and rating and hopefully it's some lifefuel for some teens :feelsokman:

Basic info:
- 6'1 (thank the fucking heavens, although I live in the Netherlands where average height is 6'0 :feelsrope:)
- High IQ
- I have Tourette's syndrome (diagnosed), I have really bad tics in my face, I used to have auditory tics too, as well as some other bodily tics (wrist flicking, leg jerking), but I just have face tics remaining nowadays, namely twitching my eye (as if I'm winking) and snapping my jaw open and shut. On a good day I have about 1 every 10 seconds on average but they usually come in bursts. I don't have the part where I randomly cuss. I can suppress it to some extent.
- I almost certainly am/was(?) on the spectrum (autism), as I have an official diagnosis from a psychologist for 'developmental disorder'. I quit therapy before she could flesh out the diagnosis. I've always had issues with body language/social behavior, NTmaxxed normies would just pick up on it within minutes even if I tried to appear as NT as possible. I think I pass as NT now as I have been consciously NTmaxxing since 16yo, more info in the story.
- I was born with Norwood 2 on my left side and Norwood 3 on my right side. At first I thought it was receding but going back on pictures my hairline hasn't moved even 1cm it seems (which is good I suppose), but I was just born with a hairline that looks as if it is receding. I have really good coverage on the top of my head though even in my 30s now.

6dnHDqr.png

I probably don't need to add anything to this picture except that I also had bad acne and a unibrow. The unibrow you'll see later. My gf here I rated a 9/10 back then in that context, but now I would probably rate her a 7. My way of getting any female contact at all during the entirety of high school was giving girls who were into cutting themselves/emo a lot of attention and validation. They would get called out on the scars on their arms/thighs and ostracized for it so it was an easy way in for me if I was really understanding/etc., at one point I even faked cutting myself jfl (I never actually did :feelskek:). Obviously I got absolutely zero action from this, but I got hugs sometimes which was nice. Looking back I can see how the behavior was kind of predatory, but I was just a socially awkward unattractive kid that wanted some female attention and this was the only way how, I had no bad intentions. It should be noted I was also jestermaxxing to the absolute max, I was 100% the class clown and if you asked someone from another class if they knew me they'd probably go 'oh that weird guy?'.

This girl was one of those girls and I had been talking to her every day through MSN Messenger for hours and hours, over the span of like 5 months. She was in my class. I was obviously getting nowhere but was desperate so I bought her flowers and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend :feelskek:. "No I consider you more like a friend you're really sweet but I don't feel any blahblah" water is wet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Got so frustrated I just started googling and this is when I got exposed to PUA. Mind you I was a 16-almost-17 year old kid and I had no concept of things like 'friendzone', I was bluepilled to the max. Got really into PUA and used something known back then as 'pre-selection' to woo my 'oneitis' (I've not actually been involved with PUA for the last ~7 years so I'm not up to date on the glossary).

Basically I found a program that modded my MSN Messenger so I could have multiple messengers open at the same time. Created a bunch of fake accounts and pretended to be girls who were interested in me, I would create fake drama and ask my oneitis for advice and I'd construct these elaborate stories/issues and I spent so much time on it to make sure I had the right amount of DHVs (displays of high value) in it, I think I even had NLP stuff in it jfl. Eventually I would introduce a girl to my oneitis through MSN Messenger and further manipulate her. Basically made me seem like an uber high value male with an amazing social life but in reality I was trucel. Eventually she bought into it and she became my gf for a whole 3 months before she cheated on me with Chad. Probably the worst is that she dumped me and that I said 'no no it's okay we all make mistakes' and she was like 'nah sorry it's over'. Kill me :feelskek::feelskek:. I lost my virginity to her.

ft52A83.png

78ENyxQ.png

Then my mother died of cancer, fairly unexpectedly and quickly. I was already doing poorly in school (low-SES neighbourhood so school didn't have any special help or programs for high IQ kids, I am also from 1989 so it wasn't as hot an issue as it is now). This was the end though, I dropped out literally on my 18th birthday without getting a degree and NEETmaxxed, just playing videogames. Family felt sorry for me so they just let me NEET it up. No friends from high school + no new people coming in = I only have internet friends, all of whom are male and also incel.
As faith would have it I become really really good at this one game and basically become a god in the online community specific to this game. Lots of clans wanted me and there was this one clan which had a girl in it, the girl in the above 2 images. She was part of this clan and everyone in the clan was talking about me and how they wanted me in their clan so I was statusmaxxed to high heavens. I joined the clan and in clangames I would play with her as well, eventually we just started talking more and more and decided to meet up. She became my next girlfriend. We were together for about 7 months until she dumped me. I think the statusmaxx from the game finally wore off and she saw me for what I really was, an at-home living NEET subhuman (she was studying STEM at university, had a job + had her own place). I rated her an 8 back then but now I'd rate her a 6.5. She was also 2 years older than me.

Around this time (when I was ~20 years old), smartphones started becoming popular but "I don't need one because I'm on my computer 24/7 anyway". Little did I know I would miss out on literally all dating apps and ways of communication (whatsapp, fb, etc.). In fact I didn't have a fb, instagram, twitter etc. - just nothing, but I had no friends except for online friends anyway. Around this time I believe girls' standards were going up tremendously because of internet dating culture and I was already unattractive and on top of that NEET. I was on OkCupid as that was still browser based but I got absolutely nothing at all for literally the next 6 years, a complete and utter NEET trucel, the only interaction from females was from cashiers saying 'that'll be tree-fiddy' when I made my bi-monthly trip to the grocery store to stuck up on snacks and energy drinks.

I don't remember when, but somewhere in this time when I was at the dentist I asked him if he could do anything about this minor chip I had in my front tooth (as you can see in the previous pic they are quite big). He asked if I wanted a bit sawed off. I said sure. Then he just casually took this piece of equipment and randomly sawed off the excess teeth from my front tooth. Fixed my teeth right up. Felt really good, had no idea it was that easy, was like a 1-minute procedure at no excess cost (went in for a check-up). To this day I still don't know if he did something gravely unethical/wrong that somehow turned out really good but hey, beggars not choosers.

At 26 years old, about 6-7 years of being NEETtrucel, I happen to chat up a girl on OkCupid sufficiently enough that she agrees to go on a date with me. She was hot, about a 7/10, really petite (maybe 5'0) and thin. French exchange student. Only reason I got her to go on a date with me was because I was high IQ and had a lot of random superficial knowledge about obscure topics due to binge-watching weird documentaries and shit and we matched on some things. I, by magic, fraud myself through the first date and she asks if I want to come over to watch something on youtube (one of the weird things we matched on). I went and we tried to have sex, but in the last 6-7 years I had been escalating my porn usage as well as the... severity of topics displayed in said porn:feelskek::feelskek:, I ended up watching some really fucked up porn and I just couldn't get it up. I made her cum (allegedly) but I didn't cum jfl. Felt bad, she really tried to get me off with mouth/hands but I just felt nothing. Then she went back to France.

But now I was determined to fix my shit and decided to pick up the gymcel life. Literally the next 6 months I did everything completely perfect when it came to gymming - I fixed my sleep schedule (which was just whenever I felt like it previously), ate all of my meals at the optimal times, never cheatmealed, never skipped workouts etc. - all of this was fairly easy because I was NEETmaxxed and my family paid for gym and food. At this point I decided to move countries - I bought a smartphone and I moved to northern Africa (won't say which country but there's a lot of international people so it wasn't weird for me to be there as a white guy) and started a job there. Like this I immediately managed to get my own place, a job and a completely fresh start. Long story short but I absolutely slayed, I stayed there for about 3 years and unless I miscounted I had sex with exactly 30 women, most 7+/10 and one pure 10/10 instagram model, and most of them multiple times too. I also had a girlfriend there for a year, so the 29 women is basically over a period of 2 years. At one point I had to cancel on hook-ups because I had already had sex the days before with other girls and didn't have the libido to go again. My 6'1 Dutch genetics and gymmax basically hardcarried me through life here. I felt like a true gigachad.

Last year I moved back to the Netherlands. Been a year here now and Tinder, OkCupid and Bumble are bringing me in lots of girls, without needing a hard reset or whatever, my profile/app have not been reset for 2 years now. I am currently sleeping with 2 girls, 7/10 and 7.5/10, and have a couple of 7/10s I'm messaging. Looking for a 9/10 or 10/10 unicorn.

Ages 27-30
gNHx6q3.png

ewhZvmH.png

CvUFl4w.png

EQNEUUU.png

ETGuavc.png

hkOKy4Z.png

WB1E3JZ.png

3G8kU3y.png

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk, taking questions and ratings :feelsokman::blackpill::blackpill:
View attachment 221559
TL;DR entire album:

Someone that actually did something with their life on this forum instead of making just be anything but me theories :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Mesmerizing Gigachad
Can you share your workout plan?

Someone that actually did something with their life on this forum instead of making just be anything but me theories :feelsahh:

'with their life' I hope you don't mean ages 18 - 26 :feelskek:

So the only thing you did looksmax wise was gymcel, grow a stubble and get a haircut? Lifefuel tbh, good job man

Bruh how did that jaw happen off of just a fixed sleep schedule and working out??????

What job did you get when you moved to another country and managed to get a house too? I assume you had no education past highschool.

What job did you get when you moved to another country and managed to get a house too? I assume you had no education past highschool.

It was in the service industry, based on my knowledge of languages. Benefits and salary were really good because very few dutch/german speakers want to move to Africa

• Woah
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Hey guys,

Basic info:
- High IQ

6dnHDqr.png

ft52A83.png

78ENyxQ.png

Ages 27-30
gNHx6q3.png

ewhZvmH.png

CvUFl4w.png

EQNEUUU.png

ETGuavc.png

hkOKy4Z.png

WB1E3JZ.png

3G8kU3y.png

View attachment 221559
TL;DR entire album:

Its a mystery on how u got a girlfriend back then

Its a mystery on how u got a girlfriend back then
It's not really. You can obtain a beautiful Stacy girlfriend as a sub-human but she won't be loyal to you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
It's not really. You can obtain a beautiful Stacy girlfriend as a sub-human but she won't be loyal to you.
Dont Think so man
Why would they date subhumand

Dont Think so man
Why would they date subhumand
Familiarity. There are studies on this subject, there's multiple cases of beautiful women with ugly guys. The guys aren't always rich or high status either. I've seen it myself multiple times and I'm always shocked when it happens.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and .👽.
Familiarity. There are studies on this subject, there's multiple cases of beautiful women with ugly guys. The guys aren't always rich or high status either. I've seen it myself multiple times and I'm always shocked when it happens.
Damn i need this familiarity thing then

• +1
But that doesn't mean she'll be loyal to you, that's the catch, unfortunately. . . . .
True that. Better than nothing tho

• +1