Reactions: Verse and Tasty17
Mogged. 2.5/10 sub human to MTN

to
3126433 1666449316289

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 1851 and 5 others
From invisible to invisible. Just another gym coper. Move along.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, CristianT and sergeant blackpill
Youe mandible body needs width. Outside of that its great
i need more width too
need help i am chewing two sticks of sugarfree gum
should i get mastic
also im getting braces
how can increase width

Attachments

• avatars-000006723887-s3la6b-t500x500.jpg
    avatars-000006723887-s3la6b-t500x500.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
i need more width too
need help i am chewing two sticks of sugarfree gum
should i get mastic
also im getting braces
how can increase width
Nah bro youd bigonion width looks real good

His face looks the same, very unimpressive ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23186
you were not trucel lol

MTN to HTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and utcrew
Great improvements in subtle body language, you look borderline retarded in the first.

Lol that's not me bro LOOOOOOL fuck me it's @Lonely

Let me just make clear everybody that that guy, is not me. Ok? Thank you.

Lol that's not me bro LOOOOOOL fuck me it's @Lonely

Let me just make clear everybody that that guy, is not me. Ok? Thank you.
See told u bro. You're irrelevant. You post me and people think it's you. No one knows what you look like cause no one cares. Also mirin you stalking my posts to find the worst possible pic of me.

Jfl that's not my only failo.
I think your face in general needs to be wider. That includes everything from your PFL and IPD to your bizygomatic width and bigonial witdh.

I think some kind of palate expansion could ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I think your face in general needs to be wider. That includes everything from your PFL and IPD to your bizygomatic width and bigonial witdh.

I think some kind of palate expansion could ascend you.
Almost all of my male family members have fairly wide faces. But most of them are also fat. I'm hoping puberty and facial development will naturally make me wider overall.

See told u bro. You're irrelevant. You post me and people think it's you. No one knows what you look like cause no one cares. Also mirin you stalking my posts to find the worst possible pic of me.

Of course :ROFLMAO:

With the one of two members that follow only the LooksMaxxing section like @JackHanma. One of the very few who doesn't know who I beatifically am

I am the iconic celebrity of this place, are you mad? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The delusion by this guy.

Almost all of my male family members have fairly wide faces. But most of them are also fat. I'm hoping puberty and facial development will naturally make me wider overall.
You would need something that would stimulate transverse facial development. Can't afford to be passive about these things if there is a chance since you are in puberty.

Btw be wary of the surgery advice people here give you. I see people here suggest surgeries to people that won't really help them much.

Of course :ROFLMAO:

With the one of two members that follow only the LooksMaxxing section like @JackHanma. One of the very few who doesn't know who I beatifically am

I am the iconic celebrity of this place, are you mad? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The delusion by this guy.

Curry cope

You would need something that would stimulate transverse facial development. Can't afford to be passive about these things if there is a chance since you are in puberty.

Btw be wary of the surgery advice people here give you. I see people here suggest surgeries to people that won't really help them much.
I'll definitely ask my dentist then.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Curry cope

The levels of pure delusion you need to resort to in order so you can hold this plastic geek frame of yours is quite sad. Keep at it though. Nobody knows you around this place except the aspies you speak with on discord. You're literally the loner kid at school that thinks everyone is looking at him while he chills by himself, pretending to be all mysterious and shit.

The levels of pure delusion you need to resort to in order so you can hold this plastic geek frame of yours is quite sad. Keep at it though. Nobody knows you around this place except the aspies you speak with on discord. You're literally the loner kid at school that thinks everyone is looking at him while he chills by himself, pretending to be all mysterious and shit.

And btw they literally did a popularity contest in 2021 of your favourite user and I won by a landslide with Amnesia coming in second for his sex story adventures.

I never aim to be everyone's favourite :LOL: I just somehow am. Keep coping son.

Everytime I'm about to read one of your cope curry essays I just imagine a 32 yr old loser who's achieved nothing meaningful in his life seething behind his computer screen typing and it always gets a chuckle out of me.

And btw they literally did a popularity contest in 2021 of your favourite user and I won by a landslide with Amnesia coming in second for his sex story adventures.

I never aim to be everyone's favourite :LOL: I just somehow am. Keep coping son.
Joined Dec 5 2021

So you became the most popular user in less than 26 days?

Everytime I'm about to read one of your cope curry essays I just imagine a 32 yr old loser who's achieved nothing meaningful in his life seething behind his computer screen typing and it always gets a chuckle out of me.

Add 2 years to my age theory lol.

I have a woman, a career and a hobby to occasionally shit post on here when I read a dumb thread

Keep rotting in the East where you are 'lonely' as your username reveals. I'm basically heading out in like an hour or so's time from now

Joined Dec 5 2021

So you became the most popular user in less than 26 days?

Second username buddy. I joined in March of 2020 during the heat of the pandemic.

I don't lie. Unlike you. 'I don't have bad IPD like you'

Me
3126449 1666450252457

You
3126452 1666450279634

3 to 3 out of 10

anyone that disagrees is coping
I don't disagree. He just took two random photos of me a year apart lol and tried to label it as an ascension whereas I never claimed that it was jfl. I haven't even begun to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Add 2 years to my age theory lol.

I have a woman, a career and a hobby to occasionally shit post on here when I read a dumb thread

Keep rotting in the East where you are 'lonely' as your username reveals. I'm basically heading out in like an hour or so's time from now
Woman= betabuxxing
Career= delivers curry
Hobby= rotting on looksmax.org