Fuaarrk getting on T is too tempting. Should I?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
I wanna go on a gigablast 1gram a week 3 month cycle and then hop off and get on pct for dimorphism.

Main fear is that I my aromasin may be fake, and therefore all my growthplates will instafuse. Im also afraid of permanent T shutdown :feelswah:

Is it worth it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
no amount of muscles can save a bald head:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 1140
no amount of muscles can save a bald head:hnghn:
the only way to save a bald head is to have a robust lower third, be tall, and have a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Slob and .👽.
T volume injection is not linearly correlated to muscle gainz, blasting too much won't give more benefits than a normal cure, it will totally eradicate your axis, you will suffer a lot from the consequences, it will cost you a lot, and you will have limited results, don't do it kid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
One year of natty training and you'll look better than 99% of men. And you don't need to stick a needle up your ass every week. Coupled with the fact that women like muscle only up to a point. One- two years of training is enough for women, four years of natty training and guys will appreciate you. Why do you want to take test and fuck up ur body?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16571

Educate yourself first on newer/safer techniques to have supernatural T levels without blasting a gram and fucking yourself up. Chances are you wouldn't even be able to get through a cycle like that due to side effects. That said, I wouldn't do steroids in the first place.

Here's what I looked like after 4 years of on/off lifting and I never touched gear:
Screen Shot 2017 03 23 at 125132 AM copy
nr8tFmz.jpg
cirpgvU.jpg

You can look better than 99% of men and with little upkeep maintain it for years to come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
T volume injection is not linearly correlated to muscle gainz, blasting too much won't give more benefits than a normal cure, it will totally eradicate your axis, you will suffer a lot from the consequences, it will cost you a lot, and you will have limited results, don't do it kid
Not doing it for muscle. I wanna dimorphismmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16571

Educate yourself first on newer/safer techniques to have supernatural T levels without blasting a gram and fucking yourself up. Chances are you wouldn't even be able to get through a cycle like that due to side effects. That said, I wouldn't do steroids in the first place.

Here's what I looked like after 4 years of on/off lifting and I never touched gear:
View attachment 1529892
nr8tFmz.jpg
cirpgvU.jpg

You can look better than 99% of men and with little upkeep maintain it for years to come.

Dont care about muscle.

I just want the dimorphism :feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Bitchwhipper2
Apply minox/dermaroll for a thick beard then and cope. :feelshah:
Already minoxmaxxing and dermamaxxing and not responsding :feelsrope:

I want bone :feelswah:

Already minoxmaxxing and dermamaxxing and not responsding :feelsrope:

I want bone :feelswah:
Usually you have to apply 2x/day .5ml on each side and dermaroll with 1mm once a week for a MINIMUM of 1-2 years to have decent results.
Not doing it for muscle. I wanna dimorphismmaxx
Also, muscle is hella dimorphic...not sure what made you think otherwise.

Bone can be faked with fillers (ie, Salludon). :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Bitchwhipper2

View attachment 1529892
nr8tFmz.jpg
cirpgvU.jpg

cute butt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I ordered T op, gonna hop on thursday. 1g is too much though

yes why hop off? Been on for 1yr:owo:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Wanna get dimorphism and then gtfo.

Dont wanna permanently wreck my natty T
No such thing as “wreck my natty T” :p but ur on the right path at least.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
the only way to save a bald head is to have a robust lower third, be tall, and have a big dick
Even then you are invisible to young females and a lot of roasties.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16834
I wanna go on a gigablast 1gram a week 3 month cycle and then hop off and get on pct for dimorphism.

Main fear is that I my aromasin may be fake, and therefore all my growthplates will instafuse. Im also afraid of permanent T shutdown :feelswah:

Is it worth it?

its user dependant really.

In my experience going on T just made my face bloat up which kills any SMV you gain in body. Also gyno issues. this is just with 100mg Test E per week.

The benefits are high libido , improved insulin sensitivity, better mood.

I think its a meme tbh, good to try to see your personal experience but the people pushing it are the trt clinics.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
500mg is more than enough, add some anavar and you’re good to go for your first cycle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
its user dependant really.

In my experience going on T just made my face bloat up which kills any SMV you gain in body. Also gyno issues. this is just with 100mg Test E per week.

The benefits are high libido , improved insulin sensitivity, better mood.

I think its a meme tbh, good to try to see your personal experience but the people pushing it are the trt clinics.
Just use an AI to deal with estrogen

100 is also gigalow, and would only barely put you in the supraphysiological range if at all.

500mg is more than enough, add some anavar and you’re good to go for your first cycle
I wanna use T for bones and dimorphism like dick while it can still grow and my voice while it still can change, and bones.

I know that after a certain point it becomes useless for muscle. But surely for things like dick, voice and facialhair the limit must be higher

anavar is based on dht so its not hair safe

Just use an AI to deal with estrogen

100 is also gigalow, and would only barely put you in the supraphysiological range if at all.
Even 100 would still lower shbg and lead to more free t.
I would not feel comfortable taking AI long term. Its strong medicine with possible side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262