Fuark its annoying that whites don't have a good slur for them

Macedonia and Bulgaria were the most populated places by anatolian turks from the Ottoman Empire, and because Macedonia was ruled the longest (512 years) it was the last Turkish stronghold in the Balkans, until finally falling in the Balkan wars in 1912, after this Turks slowly started to migrate to Turkey, and from 40% they went to 5% today
Please tell me you're joking, are you fucking serious?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haven, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
What’s your race? Aren’t you basically med?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Joking about what? Im serious
Fucking with u, hoped to get an essay. I don't know shit about modern Macedonia (it's still a place? nice)

• +1
Macedonia and Bulgaria were the most populated places by anatolian turks from the Ottoman Empire, and because Macedonia was ruled the longest (512 years) it was the last Turkish stronghold in the Balkans, until finally falling in the Balkan wars in 1912, after this Turks slowly started to migrate to Turkey, and from 40% they went to 5% today
didnt most turks live in salonik

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 3 others
Cant be 40% they would mix prob and macedonians rn only have 10% turkic y dna and 5% turkic dna

• +1
you write on this forum because whites invented computer and you want to insult white race? pathethic nigger get the fuck out
Whites only invented the computer and electricity so blacks could BBC post and niggas here could argue over race. Imagine showing the dude who invented the computer this forum he would probably destroy his invention and wonder how it turned out like this :lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, WontStopNorwooding, MrGlutton and 2 others
didnt most turks live in salonik
Peak concentration of anatolian turks was in Salonik (North Greece) Skopje, Bitola, Prilep (North Macedonia), and souther Bulgaria.

Macedonia was plulary majority turkish in 1912, 40% turks, 38% macedonians, and the rest were albanians, torbesh, bosniaks, gypsies etc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Jason Voorhees and lutte
Cant be 40% they would mix prob and macedonians rn only have 10% turkic y dna and 5% turkic dna
...yes it was and muslims and christians simply didn't mix, wast majority of christians also lived in villages and didn't interact with the muslim populations in the cities. You were unironically shocked at the 40% jfl thats actually even the low estimate for it

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Jason Voorhees
@gamma doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees and gamma
...yes it was and muslims and christians simply didn't mix, wast majority of christians also lived in villages and didn't interact with the muslim populations in the cities. You were unironically shocked at the 40% jfl thats actually even the low estimate for it
Can you show proof brocel?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TsarTsar444 and Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lutte
Can you show proof brocel?
SmartSelect 20210915 193207 Chrome

About 2/3 of the muslims were turks the rest were bosniaks and pomaks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees, Pythagoras and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Pythagoras and Haven
SmartSelect 20210915 193847 Chrome

Ahmad Pasha al-Jazzar (Arabic: أحمد باشا الجزّار‎; Ottoman Turkish: جزّار أحمد پاشا‎; ca. 1720–30s – 7 May 1804) was the Acre-based Ottoman governor of Sidon Eyalet from 1776 until his death in 1804 and the simultaneous governor of Damascus Eyalet in 1785–1786, 1790–1795, 1798–1799, and 1803–1804. A Bosnian of obscure origins.

@lutte thoughts on this bosnian chad giving Napolean his first defeat?? :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lutte and Haven
View attachment 1318129
Ahmad Pasha al-Jazzar (Arabic: أحمد باشا الجزّار‎; Ottoman Turkish: جزّار أحمد پاشا‎; ca. 1720–30s – 7 May 1804) was the Acre-based Ottoman governor of Sidon Eyalet from 1776 until his death in 1804 and the simultaneous governor of Damascus Eyalet in 1785–1786, 1790–1795, 1798–1799, and 1803–1804. A Bosnian of obscure origins.

@lutte thoughts on this bosnian chad giving Napolean his first defeat?? :feelsgood:
Idk how s*rbs gonna cope 1630791400337 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Tbh, Serbs didn't expect for the Ottomans to do that unhonorablle thing tho, this was the first battle the Serbs fought againts non european people and they thought the Ottomans had knightly honor, and never expected to be cucked this hard in a night raid near a river while sleeping

This battle was so significant and hilarious tho, of only the Serbs knew that the Ottomans weren't honorable, the Ottomans would never have gotten the Balkans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven
Tbh, Serbs didn't expect for the Ottomans to do that unhonorablle thing tho, this was the first battle the Serbs fought againts non european people and they thought the Ottomans had knightly honor, and never expected to be cucked this hard in a night raid near a river while sleeping

This battle was so significant and hilarious tho, of only the Serbs knew that the Ottomans weren't honorable, the Ottomans would never have gotten the Balkans
turanid advance is unstoppable they would have gotten it anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Jason Voorhees and Haven
After war turanid chads fucked their wifes prob Images   2021 08 29T002154425 Images 26 Images 25 Downloadfile over for that serbian cuckolds

• +1
Not really actually, Serbian Empire at that was one of the peak powers in Europe (no joke), why? For a similar reason as Mali was, basically Kosovo and Eastern Bosnia had shit ton of silver depots, and a big number of German Saxons came to the Balkans to work in these places for the Slavs (the fucking irony...), till this day for example there are multiple villages in Eastern Bosnia and Serbia where the "Sasini" live, which are the slavinized saxon descendants.

Basically at Maritsa Serbia came in with a whooping 70k soldiers (which for European armies back then was huge) and not only were they 70k, they were the best of their best soldiers, basically one of the biggest heavy cavalry armies in Europe, alot of knights. IRONICALLY tho this was actually the cause of the mass slaughter. Why? Well knights cant fight immediately for a battle, they would need to put on their heavy armor, horse and everything. And while everyone was sleeping the Turks unexpectedly attacked from the mountains, and it caused mass panicked. The knights quickly started putting on armor while seeing turkish horseman mass slaughtering the first rows, and by the time they did put on all the heavy armor ot was too late, the light turkish cavalry flanked them from all sides except the river and the knights had no choice but to escape by the river. They thought that it was a shallow river tho (Maritsa is usually shallow) and expected to cross it on their horses, they were soon horrified by the deepness and mass drowning happened, and all of thai ironically because of their heavy armor.

This battle was one of the most significant Ottoman battles and world battles in history, the Best men of the big Serbian Empire were gone and in the next 10 years the Ottomans conquered 1/3 of the Balkans or made them vassals. Serbia could never recover, and only could bring 20k soldiers in Kosovo of lower quality

@Pythagoras

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Pythagoras, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Not really actually, Serbian Empire at that was one of the peak powers in Europe (no joke), why? For a similar reason as Mali was, basically Kosovo and Eastern Bosnia had shit ton of silver depots, and a big number of German Saxons came to the Balkans to work in these places for the Slavs (the fucking irony...), till this day for example there are multiple villages in Eastern Bosnia and Serbia where the "Sasini" live, which are the slavinized saxon descendants.

Basically at Maritsa Serbia came in with a whooping 70k soldiers (which for European armies back then was huge) and not only were they 70k, they were the best of their best soldiers, basically one of the biggest heavy cavalry armies in Europe, alot of knights. IRONICALLY tho this was actually the cause of the mass slaughter. Why? Well knights cant fight immediately for a battle, they would need to put on their heavy armor, horse and everything. And while everyone was sleeping the Turks unexpectedly attacked from the mountains, and it caused mass panicked. The knights quickly started putting on armor while seeing turkish horseman mass slaughtering the first rows, and by the time they did put on all the heavy armor ot was too late, the light turkish cavalry flanked them from all sides except the river and the knights had no choice but to escape by the river. They thought that it was a shallow river tho (Maritsa is usually shallow) and expected to cross it on their horses, they were soon horrified by the deepness and mass drowning happened, and all of thai ironically because of their heavy armor.

This battle was one of the most significant Ottoman battles and world battles in history, the Best men of the big Serbian Empire were gone and in the next 10 years the Ottomans conquered 1/3 of the Balkans or made them vassals. Serbia could never recover, and only could bring 20k soldiers in Kosovo of lower quality

@Pythagoras
btfo

• JFL
  • +1
Nigga i invested time for that post ffs :feelswhy:
Yes and I read it all 🥰🥰

Didn't saxons get forced out after ww2 though? Did slavicised saxons rly keep a different identity, doubt

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
Yes and I read it all 🥰🥰

Didn't saxons get forced out after ww2 though? Did slavicised saxons rly keep a different identity, doubt
Those are other Germans, that came to Bosnia and Serbia in the 18th and 19th century from Austro Hungarian Empire, ofcourse they kept their identity. These ones are much earlier, from the 13th and 14th century, back then Balkans were wealthier then Germany. Germany started to become wealthy beginning in the late 15th century and early 16th.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Jason Voorhees

@Pythagoras
They wouldn't understand history schizo rants, where you're just excited to share what you've been reading alone in your dark room. someone asked me today about Augustus, I wrote a massive paragraph and he still didn't answer, 8 hours :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
They wouldn't understand history schizo rants, where you're just excited to share what you've been reading alone in your dark room. someone asked my yesterday about Augustus, I wrote a massive paragraph and he still didn't answer, 8 hours :feelswhy:
Holy shit i know, i got excited af to tell people about this, i find history so interesting because its unexpected and wierd, similar to why i went to medical shool, there is always something new i learn and connect. And it makes me cry when they don't care about that history thing i wrote bcs tbh its quite a cool fact

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras and Jason Voorhees

@Pythagoras
What ottomans invented and controlled all of the balkans wtf?

• +1
What ottomans invented and controlled all of the balkans wtf?
What? They didn't controll it immediately, Serbia fell only in 1460, 90 years after Maritsa, Albania in 1480, 110 years after Maritsa

• +1
What? They didn't controll it immediately, Serbia fell only in 1460, 90 years after Maritsa, Albania in 1480, 110 years after Maritsa

• +1
Holy shit i know, i got excited af to tell people about this, i find history so interesting because its unexpected and wierd, similar to why i went to medical shool, there is always something new i learn and connect. And it makes me cry when they don't care about that history thing i wrote bcs tbh its quite a cool fact
I read it like sports ngl ''is he a fucking retard? he could've just kill him'' throwing the nuts on the screen ''I fucking know it's a trap''
what you're reading is more technical so probably not the same vibe, would jump to it someday.

• +1
They wouldn't understand history schizo rants, where you're just excited to share what you've been reading alone in your dark room. someone asked my today about Augustus, I wrote a massive paragraph and he still didn't answer, 8 hours :feelswhy:
find paradox gamer discords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Jason Voorhees
find paradox gamer discords
I was obsessed as a kid with multiplayer browser games about Rome (gladiators etc) actually played for years until age 15 or so. I liked to mog real people not the PC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Jason Voorhees
Cumskin isnt hurtful tbh
I think its funny and Im white

• +1
@Haven @TsarTsar444 is my father turanid?
his father was very dark maybe turanid origins? don't have a pic here though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Jason Voorhees
You can only punch down, you cant punch up. The reason why whites can punch down on ethnics is because whites were ruling over ethnics for the last 500 years or so and basically made every ethnic a slave in his own native homeland. This is why you can't really insult whites cause you are basically insulting your former masters. The only way to be able to counter this however, is if ethnics somehow flip the script and get revenge and end up enslaving whites the same way they enslaved ethnics. In that way we would become "equal" because we were both able to enslave one another. Until such an event occurs, it will always be an unspoken rule that whites are basically superior to ethnics because they were able to enslave them for the last few centuries. Until there is a Reverse Trans-Atlantic slave trade in which white europeans are taken by boats as slaves to africa, the same way whites took africans as slaves on boats to Europe and the Americas, blacks will never be VIEWED SOCIALLY, as "equal" to white americans. Unless there is a reverse colonization where a indian trading company manages to take over the british isles on the behalf of the indian government, curries will never be VIEWED SOCIALLY, as "equal" to white britons. Unless the natives from south america get on boats and sail to spain and colonize them and convert the populace to some ancient aztec/mayan shit, southern americans will always been seen as 2nd or even 3rd class "hispanics", to REAL hispanic SPANIARDS from Spain. Unless balkan niggas form an empire and then colonize austria and germany, yall niggas will always be seen as "balkan niggas" in the rest of europe. etc etc.. you get what im trying to say :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

Basically, people look down on those they were able to enslave.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
The last guy is right tho, acne basically makes you invisible completely, its a total nuke. I go from zero attention to full attention if i don't have acne just lol.
Yea I agree. It's on par with balding imo. Looks repulsive

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444