Fuark its annoying that whites don't have a good slur for them

Yea I agree. It's on par with balding imo. Looks repulsive
Yeah its the most comparable to balding lol, but in high school when i didn't have acne girls would aproach me irl and on ig, and when i got a massive acne breakout they treated me like an incel :feelshaha:, legit drops you like 1.5-2 psl points easily

SmartSelect 20210915 203930 Chrome

Just lol at this normie, "you realy this this chad?? :soy::soy:", he clearly doesn't know that the average looksmax user is 6psl, 8 inch dick, 23inch bideltoid and 6'2 average height

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1318193
Just lol at this normie, "you realy this this chad?? :soy::soy:", he clearly doesn't know that the average looksmax user is 6psl, 8 inch dick, 23inch bideltoid and 6'2 average height
People on this site would kill to have our faces ngl, for real. were really just a kindergarten form of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
People on this site would kill to have our faces ngl, for real. were really just a kindergarten form of the blackpill.
This place is just where aspie high T psycho gl members of society hang out and shit on everyone from niggers, cumskins to ((them)). Imagine if normies saw that guys who are social gl shit on jews :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, "noooo this can't beee"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, Pythagoras and Jason Voorhees

I edited my acne scars out in this pic (isn't ideal you can see how the color doesn't match from bad edit tho besides my nose :fuk:) sent this pic to this girl, and when i talked to her she would respond back in 2 seconds, while before seeing how i look like it would take 3 minutes.
Too bad she will be quite disappointed when she sees my scars in college

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Pythagoras, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
This place is just where aspie high T psycho gl members of society hang out and shit on everyone from niggers, cumskins to ((them)). Imagine if normies saw that guys who are social gl shit on jews :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, "noooo this can't beee"
I'm 4% Ashkenazi :rage:

View attachment 1318198
I edited my acne scars out in this pic (isn't ideal you can see how the color doesn't match from bad edit tho besides my nose :fuk:) sent this pic to this girl, and when i talked to her she would respond back in 2 seconds, while before seeing how i look like it would take 3 minutes.
View attachment 1318202
Sexy clavicles bro 😏

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
View attachment 1318198
View attachment 1318202
U could try Fraxel lasers but result aren't guaranteed and it's very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Sexy clavicles bro 😏
Can't wait to start kickboxing from October tbh :feelsgood:, gonna ascend, beef liver once a week + beef heart every day, eggs, and 2 hours of kickboxing + street workout

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Jason Voorhees
Can't wait to start kickboxing from October tbh :feelsgood:, gonna ascend, beef liver once a week + beef heart every day, eggs, and 2 hours of kickboxing + street workout
Currents stats?
Height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
remind me of myself at age 14 before school vacation just to end up rotting with videogames.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
U could try Fraxel lasers but result aren't guaranteed and it's very expensive.
No such thing as very expensive for looks, it simply doesn't exist. Looks and mental health is everything in life. Plus idk how expensive is the procedure you did, but what i know is that the treatments my friends did were cheap and now their scars are about 80-90% gone which is enough (they could be 90%+ gone if they did more treatments tho)

• +1
Not really I don't have any good pics here though
Your dad is nordic looking and most of the male childs looks alike their mothers dad yor dads father can be turanid or some siberian stuff because only dark people in sweden(native to sweden)are only siberians and sometimes uralic,turanids

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Jason Voorhees
remind me of myself at age 14 before school vacation just to end up rotting with videogames.
Why are we the same :fuk::feelshaha:, im probably spiked with high T now so hyped for the kickboxing amd street workout, in reality im probably going to ldar on physiology textbooks, history books, cigarettes and looksmax :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1318198
View attachment 1318202
You have some masterrace effect tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
This is your brain on 2fma. This is what you are concerned with nigga smh @Mongrelcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
Your dad is nordic looking and most of the male childs looks alike their mothers dad yor dads father can be turanid or some siberian stuff because only dark people in sweden(native to sweden)are only siberians and sometimes uralic,turanids
Live in south sweden no finngol/samindu genes here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and Haven
Why are we the same :fuk::feelshaha:, im probably spiked with high T now so hyped for the kickboxing amd street workout, in reality im probably going to ldar on physiology textbooks, history books, cigarettes and looksmax :feelshaha:
I always said the same stuff and was hyped as fuck, I'll do this, and that + that + this + street workout + eating like a madman. in reality? rotting on MW2 and screaming at kids that they suck after a good trickshot. EVERY FUCKING YEAR. but at age 18 i actually started to go and got mad strong, injured myself, back to being subhuman rotter. I'll take boxing :feelsgood: calling the club, place a day, do not show up.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
You are dolichocephalic Or brachy?
I think brachy? My neurocranium is wide idk
AirBrush 20210915063308

This is when i was bloatmaxed, so idk if its harder to assess here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Edgar, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Live in south sweden no finngol/samindu genes here
Still can exist tbh i saw very turkic kurdish peoples and even georgians

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa and TsarTsar444
Alfold+pontid if you are mezo alfold =turanid+alpinid mirin turanid masterrace eye area
Got it from a mothers side, her family comes from a popular turanid officer who married a serbian aristrocat women, thats how her family began. I descent from turanids from moms side indeed :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven
Got it from a mothers side, her family comes from a popular turanid officer who married a serbian aristrocat women, thats how her family began. I descent from turanids from moms side indeed :feelsgood:
Your grandfather is turanid? My theory confrimed again

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa and TsarTsar444
Prob a hot greek bicth only for turanid masterrace
She's super fucking sexy + the high class pose with her hands fuark.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lutte, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Your grandfather is turanid? My theory confrimed again
I dong want to dox myself but his surname starts with Kara

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Edgar and Haven
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Haven and TsarTsar444
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pythagoras
I dong want to dox myself but his surname starts with Kara
I just said male childs looks alike their granfathers from mom side 10 minutes ago:feelsez:

• +1
She's super fucking sexy + the high class pose with her hands fuark.
She did a dna test, came mostly greek :oops::oops: fuark, i love greek pheno alot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pythagoras
She did a dna test, came mostly greek :oops::oops: fuark, i love greek pheno alot
tf is that your gf? looks way too white thought it must have been a toursit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
I would've sweat too
Nice gf man
Also those sweaty pits lol
You look sick mate 🥶
Stop tbh, my face is riddled with acne now and i will never ever have this NT life with dm's full of girls again, im an utter subhuman now :feelswhy:.
Just call me an utter subhuman at least now. I feel suicidal how bad my skin has become.

But i unironically noticed my face got
masculinized after big breakouts, then i read online that high dht causes acne spikes in males if their prone to it, and high dht develops facial bones between 17 and 23. Explains why i got the most acne between these ages and also my fave changed the most between here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pythagoras, Jason Voorhees and Edgar
Stop tbh, my face is riddled with acne now and i will never ever have this NT life with dm's full of girls again, im an utter subhuman now :feelswhy:.
Just call me an utter subhuman at least now. I feel suicidal how bad my skin has become.

But i unironically noticed my face got
masculinized after big breakouts, then i read online that high dht causes acne spikes in males if their prone to it, and high dht develops facial bones between 17 and 23. Explains why i got the most acne between these ages and also my fave changed the most between here
My right cheek had more acne and now has better beard growth and density than left. Brutal tbh:chad:

• +1
How can i insult alt rightcels now??? I troll ethnics by calling them niggers, shitskins, chinks, curries (idk if this offensive tho tbh, sounfs cute ngl :feelsgood:, i think streetshiter is better). But how to insult whites? Cumskin doesn't hit as hard and as funny as shitskin cause i associate cum with cleanness and reproduction tbh, while shit is something your body throws out because its useless :feelshaha:.

Thoughts on pinkcels tbh? Its legit atleast gor nordics jfl
Brutal race pill. Whites are not only having major advantage in dating world, but they can’t even be properly insulted with a slur😔

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14848, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person