Fuck being conventionally attractive

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I want to be unconventionally attractive. Attract only mentally ill Ward patients drug addict girls. They're the less boring

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 10 others
Makes sense tbh, Being on .org and expecting to meet normal women doesn't tho

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, smoth, Ricky212 and 3 others
Dark triad woman are ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ricky212, mayo mogger and 1 other person
IMG 7980

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, TechnoBoss, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I want to be unconventionally attractive. Attract only mentally ill Ward patients drug addict girls. They're the less boring
But you are conventionally unattractive old pal

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
you dont attract anything thogh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Manletmachine
im going to the ward in a couple of weeks, you say the girls are good there?

How's life @the BULL

You already look like someone shat on you , i dont need you demented italian
Can't hear you from down there Little fella. Keep that manlet rage for Someone else

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Can't hear you from down there Little fella. Keep that manlet rage for Someone else
Oh you are deaf now , at the same height you should hear me .

Good to hear that. Elab.
I became a video games fanatic. Life Is good when you base the quality of it on the enjoyment you get out of video games

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Wallenberg
Fine even if I did
You just want to cope by letting yourself go and wanting to look like trash. But I really doubt you only attract low value women so called “mentally ill” you call them…

Fine even if I did
You just want to cope by letting yourself go and wanting to look like trash. But I really doubt you only attract low value women so called “mentally ill” you call them…
Mentally ill women can be hot, Just not conventionally hot

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I became a video games fanatic. Life Is good when you base the quality of it on the enjoyment you get out of video games
What are you playing?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Wallenberg
But they're the most fucked in the head. And eventually, they turn on you. Having compassion for fucked in the head vaginas will be your undoing.

Homeless junkies and drunks, for example. Showing them compassion and not understanding, or not wanting to understand why they're homeless, will get the better of you later. I know someone who gave a homeless fucker a ride because it was storming. The homeless fucker coughed the entire time and didn't bother covering his mouth, according to my source. The next day, he got sick. He stayed sick for close to a month. Let that be a metaphorical lesson of what happens when you show compassion to fuck ups.

Did you think you did something here the bool

You’re looksmatched
He looks like a worse version of me. Every single One of his feature Is worse than mine and i was 25% bf in that pic

He looks like a worse version of me. Every single One of his feature Is worse than mine and i was 25% bf in that pic
Not really 🤣 both of your features are similar and mediocre looking, just accept ur nothing crazy or striking for your own mental health bruv. It’s not that bad, you have height

Not really 🤣 both of your features are similar and mediocre looking, just accept ur nothing crazy or striking for your own mental health bruv. It’s not that bad, you have height
I didn't Say i'm conventionally attractive, Just said that i mog him. Stop hanging on my balls

I didn't Say i'm conventionally attractive, Just said that i mog him. Stop hanging on my balls
If you did mog him it’d be by like .2

It’s not a significant mog to even note 🤣 y’all look like cousins

If you did mog him it’d be by like .2

It’s not a significant mog to even note 🤣 y’all look like cousins
I could list all of my features that are Better than his, but i won't bother because you're retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I could list all of my features that are Better than his, but i won't bother because you're retarded.
You seem them as Better because they’re your own features, and they’re you. You think you’re the main character of the world - of course they’re better. You’re the BULL! But bud, they’re just not. Nothing significant to even note

You seem them as Better because they’re your own features, and they’re you. You think you’re the main character of the world - of course they’re better. You’re the BULL! But bud, they’re just not. Nothing significant to even note
Lol, i never said anything like that. You're making up your own story in your head, must be smoking some good gas. It's not hard to mog him, he's ltn

keep using my old pic since its the only you can hope to mog
Nigga you don’t post any new pics cause you’re an ugly failure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and the BULL
keep using my old pic since its the only you can hope to mog
Telling the bull he gets no girls while your a 27 year old virgin is peak comedy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464