Fuck e-girls we need to bring back scene and emo girls

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
You zoomers missed out on prime bpd pussy.

Attachments

• 815800-1566400540-wide.jpg
    815800-1566400540-wide.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, Deleted member 34058, Xangsane and 10 others
Looks shit ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, scrunchables, raumDEuter and 5 others

Attachments

• emo_girls_07.jpg
    emo_girls_07.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, Xangsane, The Antichrist and 2 others
It looks so cringe bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
How old are you? You act like you were born in 20 April 1889
The English language shouldn't be taken over by fucking monkeys who can't even read. If you want me to not lump you in with the other zoomers don't emulate niggers. Even niggers think its cringe when whites say nigga.

• +1
The English language shouldn't be taken over by fucking monkeys who can't even read. If you want me to not lump you in with the other zoomers don't emulate niggers. Even niggers think its cringe when whites say nigga.
So you are racist too now ?
Well by the tone you speak sure shows that you are a narcy who can't even take a joke. Arrogance will lead to downfall, history has proven it again and again.

I was a 'scene king' back in 2008, great times, had like 50,000 followers on a native social media platform and a new emo girlfriend every week.

So you are racist too now ?
Well by the tone you speak sure shows that you are a narcy who can't even take a joke. Arrogance will lead to downfall, history has proven it again and again.
"racist". You're not gonna make it when the boomer population dies out.

• +1
stfu sex haver

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Egyptianmogger
I was a 'scene king' back in 2008, great times, had like 50,000 followers on a native social media platform and a new emo girlfriend every week.
Nice I had my at the time oneitis date me from middle school to all the way to high school. The music had more soul than nigger rap too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and The Antichrist
Nice I had my at the time oneitis date me from middle school to all the way to high school. The music had more soul than nigger rap too.
they still produce it today.

this album came out this year.

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
Bro I was a late bloomer and lost my v card at 23 to some tinder whore.
im 28 and every girl i met, tinder or not, ugly or not, used me as an emotional tampon.

We'll see pal
You can see it right now with how they treat white people in South Africa. When the boomers die out the majority white demographic in America will be gone and you will be living in some Brazillian tier Favela.

• +1
You can see it right now with how they treat white people in South Africa. When the boomers die out the majority white demographic in America will be gone and you will be living in some Brazillian tier Favela.
Wow great, did tucker Carlson told you that honey ? Or did Ben whispered it in your dreams

Wow great, did tucker Carlson told you that honey ? Or did Ben whispered it in your dreams
I hope you're trolling, but if not at least I know we aren't losing the best.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and 0kami123
I hope you're trolling, but if not at least I know we aren't losing the best.
Don't come at me with your country's Tom foolery. I don't care

anyone who was a young teen around the time that style was in knows how hot it was
There was also a chav-emo hybrid style whereas now both archetypes are completely seperate in style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058