Fuck eye surgeries. Just change your eye color

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Eye color halo is extremely legit. You will get more looks and have a bigger halo if you make your eyes a different and more vibrant color srs.

Everyone will look past your shitty eye area and be captivated by the eye color. Imagine spending 5-8k on Stroma instead of 10k+ on Taban.

Plus you gain a halo.

Change your eye color. Change the world.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Lorsss, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Do hazel eyes count?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Fuck eye surgeries for sure. Don't see the point of spending thousands of dollars on various surgeries just to get little to no result.

Cope, cope and more cope. Eye color halo depends completely on the color of your hair, eyebrows and skin. If you have blue eyes with dark hair, that looks infinitely better than having blue eyes with blond hair. The key is to have HIGH CONTRAST features (for example light eyes and dark hair, or dark eyes and light hair)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2227 and 9 others
Cope, cope and more cope. Eye color halo depends completely on the color of your hair, eyebrows and skin. If you have blue eyes with dark hair, that looks infinitely better than having blue eyes with blond hair. The key is to have HIGH CONTRAST features (for example light eyes and dark hair, or dark eyes and light hair)
Exactly. Coloring is the overall package not just one individual feature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 685 and CarlSagan96
What would I look best in eye color wise? You know my contrast. I think lighter eyes would look better on me tbh

And Stroma is a risky af surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What would I look best in eye color wise? You know my contrast. I think lighter eyes would look better on me tbh
light blue eyes may look good on you then you'd be the best 4PSL out there.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 3043
light blue eyes may look good on you then you'd be the best 4PSL out there.
Yeah but there’s no way I can go from hazel to light blue. I guarantee my under eye color is green. Plus my coloring doesn’t support light blue eyes.

Fuck eye surgeries for sure. Don't see the point of spending thousands of dollars on various surgeries just to get little to no result.
Sucks to suck but eye area is muy important.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Gandyeyes

In your case I’m not sure if I would even bother with storma tbh, it would be better to pay for other eye surgery that will fix your eye region. I looked some more at the stroma website and found that they mainly can change eye saturation and hue to varying degrees, so I would actually experiment with that in photoshop a bit
What I mean by this is that there are MANY more color options than just plain blue or green. Speaking of which I would probably say green would be best for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Eye area is literally the most important thing in your midface and midface is the most important section of your face.

Shut it down goyim

fuck eye surgeries, fuck every surgery, no point looksmaxxing. ldar is the only option bro!

fuck eye surgeries, fuck every surgery, no point looksmaxxing. ldar is the only option bro!
No I'm not saying that. Eye area is the king and it seems to be impossible to get Chad eyes througt surgery

I needa get my NCT fixed, its slight but it is throwing off my facial aesthetics. Getting eye area surgeries then stroma would produce a better result, its first Taban then stroma to get green eyes hopefully, but blue eyes would be fine too.

i need stroma asap

thanks dad for your fucking black eyes. Mum's Aryan btw. Dominant recessive genes fucked me in the ass

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Amnesia and Deleted member 2846
thanks dad for your fucking black eyes. Mum's Aryan btw. Dominant recessive genes fucked me in the ass
you can blackeyesmax buddy boyo

Ive got jet black hair and pretty light skin for an Indian, so green or blue eyes would halo tf outta me. I already have other good features (decent jaw, high zygos, compact midface) so stroma is gonna come in clutch after I consult with Taban.
And Stroma is a risky af surgery
Is it, no one has been reported to have any side effects yet, I guess we just wait and see if regulatory bodies approve it.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
ngl blue eyes would bump me from 7.5psl to 8

Eye area is literally the most important thing in your midface and midface is the most important section of your face.

Shut it down goyim
Compact midface is.has important

Imagine being a faggot, except YOU don't have to imagine it, its your life.
Imagine living in India, the birthplace of spirituality and using "gay" as an insult.
Keep coping, deep down you know a 4PSL white guy has 10 times the SMV value of a 6.5PSL curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ive got jet black hair and pretty light skin for an Indian, so green or blue eyes would halo tf outta me. I already have other good features (decent jaw, high zygos, compact midface) so stroma is gonna come in clutch after I consult with Taban.

Is it, no one has been reported to have any side effects yet, I guess we just wait and see if regulatory bodies approve it.
Can you PM pics? I can morph them to make it look sort of what stroma would look like

you are going to be very disapointed after you get all your surgery done is all im sayin, your expectations are too high.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Imagine living in India, the birthplace of spirituality and using "gay" as an insult.
Keep coping, deep down you know a 4PSL white guy has 10 times the SMV value of a 6.5PSL curry.
Imagine being a race coping faggot lmao, you must be one insecure prick that you have to resort to name-calling and racism, dont worry, its ok you're a little bitch boy mayo, well its not ok actually, but keep coping and being an insecure little fag.
you are going to be very disapointed after you get all your surgery done is all im sayin, your expectations are too high.
Im expecting to be PSL 5, 5.5 tops, realistic given that I have a good base (compact midface, good IPD, decent jaw, good zygos and no major asymmetry).

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
what makes you say he lives in India? all he said he was Indian. Idk why your being so hateful for no reason. And his existence might mog yours, afterall he is richer then you and that 4 psl vs 6.5 psl is total bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Mateusz74
Imagine being a race coping faggot lmao, you must be one insecure prick that you have to resort to name-calling and racism, dont worry, its ok you're a little bitch boy mayo, well its not ok actually, but keep coping and being an insecure little fag.

Im expecting to be PSL 5, 5.5 tops, realistic given that I have a good base (compact midface, good IPD, decent jaw, good zygos and no major asymmetry).

lets both double report him for racism. jk

Legit

Attachments

• 9362C240-6893-4688-81BB-B89E622D839B.jpeg
    9362C240-6893-4688-81BB-B89E622D839B.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 51
Okay so it might be more costly but most looksmaxing improvement comes from the eye area

Orbital decompression for bulging eyes/deep set
Orbital rim implants for eye support
Canthopexy to lengthen pfl and change shape
Eyelid retraction to reduce scleral show
+Stroma
= No way you're not going to see good results
If you need more drastic results, tell your surgeon exactly that.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla

SMV is race dependant - I am the least racist person on this forum. Most of my gurus were from India but that doesn't change the fact that you are recessed both physically and spiritually. Also the first laughing gif was just a joke idk why you took it so seriously.

you have good potential but all of it is wasted since your a manlet. If you were taller and had a bigger skull, and had money to blow for surgery. I think you would pretty good looking

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
lets both double report him for racism. jk
Reporting someone for racism is like pissing in the ocean, makes no difference.
you have good potential but all of it is wasted since your a manlet. If you were taller and had a bigger skull, and had money to blow for surgery. I think you would pretty good looking
See the reason I think my ascension will be pretty great is I already have a decent height for Indians (5'11) and I can just wear 2 inch lifts and be done with that.