FUCK FACEBOOK

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I hate facebook so so so so so so so so so so fucking much!
It blackpills the fuck out of me everytime I visit it!

I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing and putting depressive love quotes in their stories,probably because they are sad chad’s cock is not in them right now. (Why don’t they just rope already JFL?)

I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing photos of chads while putting in love emojis and wishing he would be theirs.

I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing manlet and truecel mocking memes.

I am fucking sick of seeing chads getting more than hundreds of likes and horny comments from girls,while I am drowning in loneliness and jealousy.

This is all I fucking see.
I am so sick of it ALL,and I hope hackers manage to take that whole shithole down one time.
Facebook is HELL for any type of incel.

Biggest problem is that I can’t even delete my account there,because my shitty school and class uses Facebook to communicate and share important news.
Fuck that dumbo site and the bastard jews that made it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Mansnob, Bengt and 1 other person
You can’t be “king of aspies” and have a facebook account bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel, dogtown and 3 others
Nowadays Facebook is for boomers it seems, if you hate it because it blackpills you then do not make an Instagram account.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Blitz, Nibba and 1 other person
ooh dang

Last edited:
You can’t be “king of aspies” and have a facebook account bro
I am required to be active on it,because of my stupid school

The admins that run Facebook aren’t any better. I have had several Facebook profiles that got disabled because of report fags while the admins are ok with people making share bait posts such as ‘Like/Share to cure cancer’ when in reality, posts like that help with nothing and just feed the attention whore who is only after popularity but I’m not allowed to use a nickname as my Facebook profile name? Low iq admins. I think I’m just done with that site now.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and DarknLost
This is a reason i dont have any kind of social media because it brings a wave of depression on me seeing other people my age in my school enjoying their life while i sulk on the internet with other incels.
I wouldnt be able to handle the constant reminder that if i could have had a few extra millimeters of bone in my face i could be the one posting pure joy on jewbook or instagram but instead im typing this right here right now instead of living the prime years of my life with other friends and foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Arkantos
Nowadays Facebook is for boomers it seems, if you hate it because it blackpills you then do not make an Instagram account.
This x272727
Who the fuck still uses kikebook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong, Nibba and Insomniac
My school uses Facebook to contact us about important things such as changes in the timetable,projects that teachers make for us to study,homework,holidays,etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
where else can i find my epic relatable minions memes?

• JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong, Deleted member 1560, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Do u have the one about curb stomping minorities or something jfl
got an epic 3 parter about being cucked lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Autist and Ritalincel

I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing and putting depressive love quotes in their stories,probably because they are sad chad’s cock is not in them right now. (Why don’t they just rope already JFL?)

I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing photos of chads while putting in love emojis and wishing he would be theirs.

I am fucking sick of seeing chads getting more than hundreds of likes and horny comments from girls,while I am drowning in loneliness and jealousy.

I am so sick of it ALL,and I hope hackers manage to take that whole shithole down one time.

Biggest problem is that I can’t even delete my account there,because my shitty school and class uses Facebook to communicate and share important news.
... How many female friends do you have on there for that to be a constant problem??
''I am fucking sick of seeing foids sharing manlet and truecel mocking memes. '' then give them shit for it and announce your opinion.
I go off at anyone who would have virgin/incel shaming stuff but i have never seen it myself.. but im not someone with heaps of friends..
you see offensive stuff. just delete the person or insult it.. I've had a go at people who call me incel but fuck it.. people = shit.
sometimes you just have to let them know that whn they rubit in your face

Even 4/10 foids with shit personalities are mini celebs on facebook and instagram, yet inceltears tells us to improve our personalities.

Even 4/10 foids with shit personalities are mini celebs on facebook and instagram, yet inceltears tells us to improve our personalities.
That's because those fuckers are extroverted dude they socialize every fucking second which annoys me

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
That's because those fuckers are extroverted dude they socialize every fucking second which annoys me

Yeah I don't get that.

• +1
Yeah I don't get that.
Extroverted = more friends, large social circle, more likes on fb, more people commenting on his photo, more interesting than a quiet guy, more friendly

Fake theard nobody posts anything on Facebook

Same.If It wasn't for that,I'd honestly never open up facebook at all.
I also don't enjoy seeing women parading their retardation on facebook.
My frame of thinking let's me use facebook and now want to end myself.I see them as mindless drones and therefore below me.

Extroverted = more friends, large social circle, more likes on fb, more people commenting on his photo, more interesting than a quiet guy, more friendly

Doesn't have to be more friendly, just more NT and arrogant.

• +1

I just befriend racists, nazis, and commies. Edgy fucked as pathetic as me so I don't see that crap