imagine this you
preselection-game-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I wish i was Delon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Vinnie is maesthetic(top tier bones) and has prettyboy features like big lips, big eyes, permmaxxed etc etc
His SMV is tanked at HTN because he doesn t have good eye area and his height suck
If he comes in Europe where most good looking people are, he cant stand a chance against Meds with good body, golden skin, htn face and 6'2+ height.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, St.TikTokcel and gribsufer1
Vinnie is maesthetic(top tier bones) and has prettyboy features like big lips, big eyes, permmaxxed etc etc
His SMV is tanked at HTN because he doesn t have good eye area and his height suck
If he comes in Europe where most good looking people are, he cant stand a chance against Meds with good body, golden skin, htn face and 6'2+ height.
i stopped reading when i saw HTN

KEEP COPING THAT HE IS ABOVE HTN AS A 5 7 HEIGHT😂😂😂😂
HONESTLY HOP OFF HIS DICK AND GO KYS U HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT TWINK

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
he is 5ft11 and gigachad in face
IMG 2141
#StopTheCope

this idiot thinks we all live in cucked america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
he is 5ft11 and gigachad in face
View attachment 2203157
#StopTheCope
Mate he has above average in terms of bones from the eye area down, his eye area suck. Anyway get mogged by a 6'3 CroMagnon skull Josh McGregor who has better bones than Vinnie
Screenshot 20230514 125538 Instagram
Screenshot 20230514 125530 Instagram

Do you think girls will go to Vinnie or to this chad who mogs him to Mumbai and back?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 15468
Screenshot 20230514 025807 TikTok

Also vinnie is downgrown and frauds in videos/selfie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
this idiot thinks we all live in cucked america
Nah man I swear if Vinnie comes in the EAST EUROPE he will be almost invisible, almost because he is statusmaxxed, but what if he meets a Med 6 4+ Golden skin Drago eye area and bones? What he will do? Also he doesn t even have a gf.

just snap a shit photo while he is talking theory
You can search videos of him at podcast and see even if when he doesn t talk he s downgrown and looks bad from the profile, but in tiktoks he frauds himself obviously.

Nah man I swear if Vinnie comes in the EAST EUROPE he will be almost invisible, almost because he is statusmaxxed, but what if he meets a Med 6 4+ Golden skin Drago eye area and bones? What he will do? Also he doesn t even have a gf.
its simple vinnie mogs him to mumbai. muh htn. vinnie would look like a god in east eu jfl

cut the bs both have instagrammaxxed account (status pre-selection pill) and both mogged by Tyler Maher pslwise. guess who slay most?

@FutureSlayer JFL I cant haha😂😂
this is the most delusional autist in this site.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 21044
547 post 439 rep take
Kys I know about the blackpill longer than u, I just created the account in case the forum will go private.
Also I dont give a fuck about post rep ratio and I dont spam threads about Vinnie Hacker in the looksmax section to get likes by faggots.
You clearly like Vinnie Hacker because u "see" yourself like him, your only chance is to prettyboymaxx but how about when u will go bald with ur birdcel small peanut skull?
Vinnie up Vinnie down he s gl for sure but nowhere near Chad, take the blackpill and also go fk yourself with those threads It doesn t help the looksmaxxing members that u want to suck his dick.
Get a life.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, KING REIDYZ, Polish Chincel and 1 other person
Kys I know about the blackpill longer than u, I just created the account in case the forum will go private.
Also I dont give a fuck about post rep ratio and I dont spam threads about Vinnie Hacker in the looksmax section to get likes by faggots.
You clearly like Vinnie Hacker because u "see" yourself like him, your only chance is to prettyboymaxx but how about when u will go bald with ur birdcel small peanut skull?
Vinnie up Vinnie down he s gl for sure but nowhere near Chad, take the blackpill and also go fk yourself with those threads It doesn t help the looksmaxxing members that u want to suck his dick.
Get a life.
id just take fin if i was losing hair. also caging at this comment jfl are u ok bro

id just take fin if i was losing hair. also caging at this comment jfl are u ok bro
I m ok, but members here should care for looksmaxing not for a good post:rep ratio.
It doesnt help u succed in life.

I m ok, but members here should care for looksmaxing not for a good post:rep ratio.
It doesnt help u succed in life.
usually users with negative post rep are not very high iq thats why i like to point it out

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
@FutureSlayer JFL I cant haha😂😂
this is the most delusional autist in this site.
keep coping with muh genetic now the status is seen as noble during the past. you think autistic chad selfiefrauded malegazzed outslay that person? you think noble men will get less women than Chad fighters/construction workers? Instead of you blaming genetics you better keep that shit out of it.

IF you friendless loser autistic high inhib non-sorcialcirclecel you cant be that person.
You think you can date a victoria secret model tier without it? do what matters result is that matters

Last edited:
keep coping with muh genetic now the status is seen as noble during the past. you think autistic chad selfiefrauded malegazzed outslay that person? you think noble men will get less women than Chad fighters/construction workers? Instead of you blaming genetics you better keep that shit out of it.

IF you friendless loser autistic high inhib non-sorcialcirclecel you cant be that person.
You think you can date a victoria secret model tier without it? do what matters result is that matters
Ofc mate status matters, I was talking just about the looks not status combined, cant u read?
Looks go hand in hand with status, u dont have looks but have status? dont expect a victoria secret model
U have looks but dont have status? dont expect a victoria secret model
I WAS TALKING JUST ABOUT THE BETTER GENETICS EUROPEAN HAS AND HOW THEY MOG VINNIE, NOT ABOUT STATUS.
CAUSE CLEARLY VINNIE WOULD DO BETTER IF WE PUT STATUS.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
Keep larping subhuman
3411468_C1j6C5sTZoL._CR78088314471447_._FMjpg_.jpg

Attachments

• C1j6C5sTZoL._CR780,883,1447,1447_._FMjpg_.jpg
    C1j6C5sTZoL._CR780,883,1447,1447_._FMjpg_.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
That nigga's literally a downgrown subhuman with nct

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 21044 and midlatinocel
Downgrown af.

Golden skin is an ethnic trait, and vinnie got lip augmentation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 17595
Golden skin is non white skin. We aren't "brown". Stop hogging good labels for yourself. Pigskin freak

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 21044
Golden skin is non white skin. We aren't "brown". Stop hogging good labels for yourself. Pigskin freak
Are u mad that u look pale like a holocaust survivor? LMAO
Keep coping that golden skin is ethnic trait.
Look at strijd and cry in your corner

He tanned to get out skin colour. He peeled to get our skin colour. He will pay the price, which is melanoma.

Meanwhile we can't let our "TEE HEE tan" skin fade or wash it off unlike those privileged cunts who can pick and choose.

Repeat after me: golden skin is not white skin.

He tanned to get out skin colour. He peeled to get our skin colour. He will pay the price, which is melanoma.

Meanwhile we can't let our "TEE HEE tan" skin fade or wash it off unlike those privileged cunts who can pick and choose.

please dont turn this thread into autistic shit like this. Both of you are low iq there will be no end to this argument

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Untanned skin, photo snippets are taken in natural light from December 2022 - March 2023
3390699 1683197032586

Ethnicity: MENA/white/smaller amount of black

I m white and tan easily, i get the golden skin which i m talking about and also it looks good and sun is good for ur health and looks. Also when there s winter my skin returns almost to white, only in summer I have the golden skin

please dont turn this thread into autistic shit like this. Both of you are low iq there will be no end to this argument
Vinnie had lip Injections

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 21044
I m white and tan easily, i get the golden skin which i m talking about and also it looks good and sun is good for ur health and looks. Also when there s winter my skin returns almost to white, only in summer I have the golden skin
Golden skin is not white skin.

I will repeat it so it gets into your thick skull.

We have golden skin, as multiracials. We are not brown.

Mate u re delusional atleast what we re talking about is better than ur twink fraundmaxxer penis hacker

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel