fuck i wish i was vinnie

Anyone who thinks he is sub-Chad needs to share their coping techniques.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 17595
He s a model so he needs to be sub 12% year round
IMG 2186
deadly mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Allornothing, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
I like Ur existence, it kinda outlines the cognitive dissonance of forum members. To the point where someone like @vinn98 genuinely thinks any woman would look in his direction with vinnie in the room.
JFLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I like Ur existence, it kinda outlines the cognitive dissonance of forum members. To the point where someone like @vinn98 genuinely thinks any woman would look in his direction with vinnie in the room.
At least @vinn98 is visible in the room and ain't a trans manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
What do you mean not average, i fucking LIVE her man, i have the same pheno
pheno doesnt equal attractiveness. the guy in thr vid has above avg features although he look subhuman next to vinnie honestly

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
whole forum is sucking on vinnies nuts, damyumn!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and midlatinocel
pheno doesnt equal attractiveness. the guy in thr vid has above avg features although he look subhuman next to vinnie honestly
that guy is 6.2 feet you clearly are just shit talking at this point

that guy is 6.2 feet you clearly are just shit talking at this point
we are talking about face. and vinnie is 5ft10 so not a massive difference

liking Vinnie Hacker is feminine
I’m not going far as the vinniehackermaxxing (if he is trolling idk). But someone made a good point, if you guys were all really chads, or 5-6 psl etc you guys would easily be known, or at least live much better lives. It’s fun to play into, but a lot of this is not a reflection of real life.

we are talking about face. and vinnie is 5ft10 so not a massive difference
are we talking about frauded shopped ig posts or the reality :lul:

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I’m not going far as the vinniehackermaxxing (if he is trolling idk). But someone made a good point, if you guys were all really chads, or 5-6 psl etc you guys would easily be known, or at least live much better lives. It’s fun to play into, but a lot of this is not a reflection of real life.
im not trolling im vinniemaxxing

i mog that incel tbh mediocre cheekbones
Vinnnieee?! If you couldn’t see him pandering on the europe tiktok you’re brain dead btw

Vinnnieee?! If you couldn’t see him pandering on the europe tiktok you’re brain dead btw
no shit that he is pandering idiot

can u please stop openly jacking off your boyfriend everyday? he probably cringes and laughs when he google his name seeing how some faggot from looksmax.org is obsessed with him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 17595
can u please stop openly jacking off your boyfriend everyday? he probably cringes and laughs when he google his name seeing how some faggot from looksmax.org is obsessed with him
haters gon hate

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
no shit that he is pandering idiot
Don’t call me an idiot, there were people on here that genuinely thought he couldn’t get pussy in a europe

Don’t call me an idiot, there were people on here that genuinely thought he couldn’t get pussy in a europe
those people are coping hard and should be ignored

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581