fuck i wish i was vinnie

Yeah everyone here mogs Vinnie, but they just all collectively chose to be freaky autistic incels and rot here forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Allornothing, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Golden skin is not white skin.

I will repeat it so it gets into your thick skull.

We have golden skin, as multiracials. We are not brown.
Oh i forgot to mention, i m half gypsy so yeah, but where i live almost everyone has golden skin and looks med besides the faggots who dont go out in sun.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Xangsane
Yeah everyone here mogs Vinnie, but they just all collectively chose to be freaky autistic incels and rot here forever.
people keep repeating that he is muh htn, this forum is full of “chadlites” and “htns” why ate none of them famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and buckchadley31
no pic no care
You are homosexual and depressed. Time to hop on estrogen boyo.

Screenshot 20230514 1300012

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt, poopoohead and Deleted member 28414
You're EE so it's different. Talking about northern Europeans in particular.
I have big lips but i m also half gypsy, i got my mom lips as she s gypsy, i live in eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Oh i forgot to mention, i m half gypsy so yeah, but where i live almost everyone has golden skin and looks med besides the faggots who dont go out in sun.
OK, makes sense but still my Middle Eastern skin is firmly golden olive, not brown.

You're EE so it's different. Talking about northern Europeans in particular.
he is american who knows what his ancestry is. he could easily have big lips

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Untanned skin, photo snippets are taken in natural light from December 2022 - March 2023
View attachment 2203216
Ethnicity: MENA/white/smaller amount of black
You are half white half Jamaican that's why you have such big and lumpy, dick sucking lips bruh

• JFL
people keep repeating that he is muh htn, this forum is full of “chadlites” and “htns” why ate none of them famous
Status is different than looks, not everyone has the connections to tiktok halo themselves to shit

Status is different than looks, not everyone has the connections to tiktok halo themselves to shit
vinnie didnt have “connections” his looks gave him his status

vinnie didnt have “connections” his looks gave him his status
Do you really think there aren‘t guys better looking than him that are not famous?

Do you really think there aren‘t guys better looking than him that are not famous?
i do. i believe he is the best looking guy on the planet

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 15468, HalfGypsyMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Xangsane
you're an ugly freak who could never get close to mtn, capped at incel for life boyo
i know brah thankfully im tall so that carries me to get bitches

you're an ugly freak who could never get close to mtn, capped at incel for life boyo
wait arent u the one that said that im trying to be zario HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH i thought you put me on ignore list JFLLLLLLLLLLL

he said he was half italian on twitter

honestly he is his own race. he just mogs that hard
😂😂😂even u mog him if u lose that baby face mate in terms of appeal, but bones mogs u to mumbai and back, he s downgrown and his bones are saving him, imagine having average bones he would lose the appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
😂😂😂even u mog him if u lose that baby face mate in terms of appeal, but bones mogs u to mumbai and back, he s downgrown and his bones are saving him, imagine having average bones he would lose the appeal.
he mogs me to suicide in everything i dont come close at anything but height. But he mogs 99% of population to suicide in face too tbh

he mogs me to suicide in everything i dont come close at anything but height. But he mogs 99% of population to suicide in face too tbh
ur honestly retarded if u think he mogs 99% population but is expected as u spam threads of him

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Thinner and wider lips harmonise better.
I agree, big lips sucks tbh, i preffered if my lips were wider and thinner because it would match my bones, now I look like a fkin tiktoker and a girl, over.

• +1
I agree, big lips sucks tbh, i preffered if my lips were wider and thinner because it would match my bones, now I look like a fkin tiktoker and a girl, over.
I dont associate big lips with tiktokers but just a lack of harmony.

you should associate yourself with some sunlight 70k posts ahh mf

• JFL
Clearly it s lack of harmony, wider thinner lips are far better and more masculine than big lips, and big lips is an ethnic trait which i got it.

• +1
Clearly it s lack of harmony, wider thinner lips are far better and more masculine than big lips, and big lips is an ethnic trait which i got it.
I agree with all of this.