Fuck im such a loser

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
I'm considering roping tbh. I wish I had drugs rn to cope. There's literally nothing going for me in my life rn, everywhere I look I get life mogged. For example I was looking at this girl from my old schools story and she was with people I used to know who are chads now. One of them used to be my best friend but he ascended and is a "cool kid" now. I have no direction in life, everyday my dad always beats me down mentally. I suck at everything, I can't even study for half an hour and now my grades are going to add to the list of shit things in my life. My dad is the only one to blame for this. Today this cunt really had the audacity to shout at me for not making friends. For the past 3 weeks he's been trying to give me advice on making friends like I can flip a switch and all of a sudden become social. Now whenever he asks me if I made friends he shouts at me for not taking his advice. Its his fault why I'm socially stunted if this fat fickinv prick didn't isolate me then I wouldn't have this problem. Fjcking retarded cunt just doesn't get it that its his fault. Im literallt getting pissed off typing this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 9568 and 16 others
@Vermilioncore how do i cope

Parents are full of shit and so are normies soyciety laughs at me and wants me dead but i have something for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, itorroella9 and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, itorroella9, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Its over bro😢
Just scream into your pillow for eternity

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Whenever I make dog shit trolling threads i get more replies and views but whenever I'm serious no one replies :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
No tag no care. :soy::feelswah:

Whenever I make dog shit trolling threads i get more replies and views but whenever I'm serious no one replies :Comfy:
No one wants to face reality in here. Thats why everyone is trolling

I'm considering roping tbh. I wish I had drugs rn to cope. There's literally nothing going for me in my life rn, everywhere I look I get life mogged. For example I was looking at this girl from my old schools story and she was with people I used to know who are chads now. One of them used to be my best friend but he ascended and is a "cool kid" now. I have no direction in life, everyday my dad always beats me down mentally. I suck at everything, I can't even study for half an hour and now my grades are going to add to the list of shit things in my life. My dad is the only one to blame for this. Today this cunt really had the audacity to shout at me for not making friends. For the past 3 weeks he's been trying to give me advice on making friends like I can flip a switch and all of a sudden become social. Now whenever he asks me if I made friends he shouts at me for not taking his advice. Its his fault why I'm socially stunted if this fat fickinv prick didn't isolate me then I wouldn't have this problem. Fjcking retarded cunt just doesn't get it that its his fault. Im literallt getting pissed off typing this
come to my school in finland i be ur friend

okay enough about you let’s talk about me now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
you’re gonna regret being a high inhib dog when you finish school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Biiyo03, Jamal2222 and 5 others
Just take ibuprofen :soy:

Low inhib = good looking, good looking people are low inhib by default
No. But they do have a higher chance of being low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Biiyo03, Jamal2222 and 4 others
  • JFL
You really are a chadlite, ur problems are mental
How do I fix them tho, its literally over for me I should be hanging out with friends and messaging them like a normal fucking teenager. I literally go to the library, sit on my own. In lessons I'm on my own. On the bus I'm on my own. At home I'm on my own.

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
Stop gaslighting him
Im not, he’s really a chadlite he has a god tier bone structure, shit he can even be a chad if he doesn’t have a deformed eye area ( never saw it but I would guess he has good eyes )

• Love it
Go ER on them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 12669
Cheekbones, jaw and hair are really nice never saw his eyes but he is at least 5.5 psl
This 5.5 psl chadlite is complaining about being lonely...
@N1666 mate just go out and be low inhib ffs

This 5.5 psl chadlite is complaining about being lonely...
@N1666 mate just go out and be low inhib ffs
Its not that simple faggot, u sound like my dad "muh just speak to people"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 12669
You have to accept defeat and know you’re place in life as a doormat who everyone will step all over and also a punching bag that everyone will bully. You will end up like me when you’re 26. When you see me, you’re seeing yourself.

• So Sad
Low inhib = good looking, good looking people are low inhib by default
No. But they do have a higher chance of being low inhib.

all of the genetically best-looking people i've known have been absurdly low-inhib

super loud when they speak, laughing extremely loudly and obnoxiously, etc

especially women

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and mogstar
Im not, he’s really a chadlite he has a god tier bone structure, shit he can even be a chad if he doesn’t have a deformed eye area ( never saw it but I would guess he has good eyes )
Reminder that you rated me chadlite too but im abused subhuman abomination in real life 😞

• Hmm...
Reminder that you rated me chadlite too but im abused subhuman abomination in real life
Ur pics got leaked on discord jfl, ur literally chadlite

@LondonVillie
Im not with him in any server keep coping nigga. I was only in heightmaxxing server. Send me pic in dm that probablu not me

• +1
Shit tier dad ngl

Hope you ascend in college bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 7224
@N1666 @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03
FB IMG 1633339970831

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 14323 and 3 others
so your dad is a jackass

who cares?

he doesn't control anything about your life once you're 18

• +1
so your dad is a jackass

who cares?

he doesn't control anything about your life if you're 18
I'm 16. I need this nigga for a house and food

• +1
I'm 16. I need this nigga for a house and food

meant to say once* you're 18

LMAOOO at being 16 and on this site

just get a job and start buying your own food

meant to say once* you're 18

LMAOOO at being 16 and on this site

just get a job and start buying your own food
He won't let me get a job.

Sending you love brocel. The root cause of my isolation is different than yours, but it’s still isolation nonetheless, so I know that feeling bro. And as much as I want to tell you there will be better days ahead, I can’t, because there won’t. It’s truly over for socially isolated and inept cels. I am without any friends or people I can confide in (maybe excluding a few family members), and I guess I’ve just learned to cope with it and be a sigma. It’s a life of gloom and solitude, but this life is better than the prospect of eternal oblivion tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, mogstar, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person