Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good insane eye area
Do I have nigger lips?
Blackpassing
BIGDICCJIMchin

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Marsiere214, goat2x and 1 other person
The good news, you're not "subhuman". The bad news, you're a bit fragile looking. You're young though. You'll fill out. You don't look like a wristcel or anything, just young.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, jellyfish101, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
The good news, you're not "subhuman". The bad news, you're a bit fragile looking. You're young though. You'll fill out. You don't look like a wristcel or anything, just young.
I'm a 10/10 wife stealer dark triad maghrebi bad boy BVLL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 12002
How old are you dawg @BIGDICCJIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
How old are you dawg @BIGDICCJIM
17, but I hit puberty at like 15 so whatever facial and physical development most kids get at middle school I didn't get until after I turned 16, but I super skinny around March 2020 and I think that's when I had the best facial definition.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 12002
@RODEBLUR

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
17, but I hit puberty at like 15 so whatever facial and physical development most kids get at middle school I didn't get until after I turned 16, but I super skinny around March 2020 and I think that's when I had the best facial definition.
Youngin, the best advice I can give you is gymmaxx, gymmaxx, and gymmaxx. That is all you need brother. By the time you're my age 22 you will look filled out like James said, you're tall so try to gain some more weight too, not bulk up like a fatass though

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
@magnificentcel mama mia pasta pizza

@WadlowMaxxing @SendMePicsToRate @Maesthetic @Iswhatitis19 @higgabigga @LondonVillie @Beetleking88 @rambocel @larsanova69
You mog me

Youngin, the best advice I can give you is gymmaxx, gymmaxx, and gymmaxx. That is all you need brother. By the time you're my age 22 you will look filled out like James said, you're tall so try to gain some more weight too, not bulk up like a fatass though
So... what you're saying is I should forget about foward growth and get on body focus and that me leanmaxxing + neckmaxxing since new year has caused me more harm than good?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
So... what you're saying is I should forget about foward growth and get on body focus and that me leanmaxxing + neckmaxxing since new year has caused me more harm than good?
Wdym forgot about foward growth? Nothing will impact your forward growth unless you fucking mouth breathe or something

Wdym forgot about foward growth? Nothing will impact your forward growth unless you fucking mouth breathe or something
The joke was that i'm mirin with my jaw dropped XD

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
@TRUE_CEL @youngmaxxing @Albeacho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 7866 and Albeacho
@Intjcel @lorss @FastBananaCEO

Pretty boy mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
And white so never is over for you

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2214
young superman pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
really good eye colour

mirmin bro

• +1
nah bro ur eye area mogs mine tbh lots of natural shading to it which is a rare trait and accentuates it hella foids literally need makeup to do that and you have it naturally

• +1
nah bro ur eye area mogs mine tbh lots of natural shading to it which is a rare trait and accentuates it hella foids literally need makeup to do that and you have it naturally
But as you can see in all my pics my potato jaw sullies it and makes me a bit too feminine, not maesthetic. Regardless, you're still chubby so I think you mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
@Toodlydood @RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
But as you can see in all my pics my potato jaw sullies it and makes me a bit too feminine, not maesthetic. Regardless, you're still chubby so I think you mog me.
well in your current state you def mog so dont bring urself down boyo also how old are you?

well in your current state you def mog so dont bring urself down boyo also how old are you?

Right now i'm 170lbs at 15-16% bodyfat, but i've fasted and done so much shit, a month ago I was 21% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
very nice area

• +1
Ok... tell me I have a good jaw now cause that's what I care about. Say it.
tbh bro its not good it looks slightly recessed but i can't tell for sure because i can't see your side

if your in highschool like i am you can get away with recessed chin or jaw it matters later on from what ive seen

• WTF
Cool kid. You have lots of potential. Best pheno imo.

• +1
Ur pheno is like my avi. Fuck I wish I had blue eyes ngl.

• JFL
q
tbh bro its not good it looks slightly recessed but i can't tell for sure because i can't see your side

if your in highschool like i am you can get away with recessed chin or jaw it matters later on from what ive seen
I am the opposite of recessed, I mog this guy.
Brock

It's just the angle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, jellyfish101 and Pietrosiek
After spending all this time on a looksmax forum you dress like this and wear your hair like that and use a gay filter unbelievable I am so disappointed
I never use filters nigga, my house's light bulbs are fucked that's why I get a spic and north atlantid pheno transplant on every pics, shut your dumbo looking ass up.

Right about my hair, but i'm too lazy atm.

After spending all this time on a looksmax forum you dress like this and wear your hair like that and use a gay filter unbelievable I am so disappointed
Shut up motherfucker

Holy shit mogger, I have no doubt this is chads.me, really good eye area and stuff, my only critique would be hair. But other than that, mogger

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Status
Not open for further replies.