Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genetically blessed chad if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • WTF
Mirin hard
Seriously though, my hair is making me look narrower, I’m telling you, I took this picture in a very vulnerable position. I will picturemaxx once I’m goodlooking enough.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
Seriously though, my hair is making me look narrower, I’m telling you, I took this picture in a very vulnerable position. I will picturemaxx once I’m goodlooking enough.
I thought u had short hair tbh

@Baldingman1998 WITH THE JACKET IT’S 21”.

Shirtless i’m 19.5” / 49cm.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Gymmax and you'll be chad tbh.

Feken small dik Jimmy

• +1
@goat2x @Darkstrand @yolojetrollo

...and that’s it. I’ve tagged the whole forum.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
You look good brother, you should hairmax doe to sum more lesd homeless looking

• +1
Model potential but you current look lacks T but that could be due to your age.

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101 and Deleted member 2214
Small skull is good

Its really not unfortunately. Almost every Good looking guy have big skull... BIg skull is what make you look more High T.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Its really not unfortunately. Almost every Good looking guy have big skull... BIg skull is what make you look more High T.
I have a huge skull and it looks comical

• +1
Wow 4 sites. U look good, but feminine. Preety i would say. u are also skinny and frame is not big. How tall are u? U should gymcel

i feel like ever showing your face here in particular is a bad idea
1 pic is not bad, its worst when u post pics like a retard...

• +1
Wow 4 sites. U look good, but feminine. Preety i would say. u are also skinny and frame is not big. How tall are u? U should gymcel
6’2” height. Cope i’m the hulk already.

• JFL
6’2” height. Cope i’m the hulk already.

Why you are panicking when you have above average eye area, height and barely any failos? Why you are insecure?

Why you are panicking when you have above average eye area, height and barely any failos? Why you are insecure?
Low chin definition, feminine face, pale hairless body, acne breakout on my lip.

Low chin definition, feminine face, pale hairless body, acne breakout on my lip.

Can you show your side profile fully? Your eye area are insane.. Like its literally shining in dark light. You dont need even light to fraud you eyes.

• +1
Can you show your side profile fully? Your eye area are insane.. Like its literally shining in dark light. You dont need even light to fraud you eyes.
On my MSE/puberty update I will do exactly that, but this is probably the last pic of myself I share for now until then.

My eyes have really thick/dark limbal rings and regardless I’m still ethnic so that’s why they stand out a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
On my MSE/puberty update I will do exactly that, but this is probably the last pic of myself I share for now until then.

My eyes have really thick/dark limbal rings and regardless I’m still ethnic so that’s why they stand out a lot.

Can you at least show your eye area in close look? You can hide your jaw nose etc.. You must have light blue eye.

• +1
Can you at least show your eye area in close look? You can hide your jaw nose etc.. You must have light blue eye.
On the top of page 2 of this thread there’s a high res version of this mirror pic I took and one with my chin, but I might still take more pics of my eye area starting next week since everyone’s seen it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
OMG just realized that OP is like 6'8" or something with a big schlong... confirmed IRL slayer.

• JFL
looksmaxxers in a nutshell

thinking about getting surgery

STILL HASNT FIXED SHITTY MULLETT

please get a middle part and thats it, u don need surgeries

• JFL
You look really young. Lose bloat and with that eye area you will be blessed by gods

• +1
Holy shid you look good what are you doing here? You could be an actor

• +1
dark triad chad

Mirin' 4 page rating thread

I’d say you look really good with your only downside being that you look kinda young and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
My cock got hard after seeing this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
wtf
looks like a prettyboy mogger

legit just softmaxx and hit the gym

you look htn could easily be chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2214
OMG just realized that OP is like 6'8" or something with a big schlong... confirmed IRL slayer.
I’m not 6’8”, i’m 6’2”, part of the reason I made this thread is because I got exposed cause of it and I wanted tie give everyone. A sneak peak of what I look like before my update.
looksmaxxers in a nutshell

thinking about getting surgery

STILL HASNT FIXED SHITTY MULLETT

please get a middle part and thats it, u don need surgeries
I have literally never said I wanted actual surgery. I don’t wanna fraud my genes, sorry.

4psl at best your best strengths are white skin and young age
I’m black.
I’d say you look really good with your only downside being that you look kinda young and feminine.
Youth is life.
My cock got hard after seeing this pic
Thanks for sharing.
wtf
looks like a prettyboy mogger

legit just softmaxx and hit the gym

you look htn could easily be chadelite
Gym closed atm, even if I can cheat my bideltoid which looks narrow asf in this picture, I will still get rid of my stick neck before the end of the month.
Bruh you do not mog brock
Who would win in a fistfight, me or Brock?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
@IwantToLooksMaxx explain your JFL you faggot I mog you to death both mentally and physically except for height.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 439
Status
Not open for further replies.