Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look like your old cat avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Holy shit mogger, I have no doubt this is chads.me, really good eye area and stuff, my only critique would be hair. But other than that, mogger
Brutal mog by subhumancurrycel unironically.

• Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I never use filters nigga, my house's light bulbs are fucked that's why I get a spic and north atlantid pheno transplant on every pics, shut your dumbo looking ass up.

Right about my hair, but i'm too lazy atm.
You dress like a school shooter and I can tell you have feminine body language 😂 idgaf about my ears lmao ez fix
Tbh I was vibin and i forgot people are on this forum for the lols aswell

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you look like your old cat avi
BIGDICCJIM

Wide palate robot mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
You dress like a school shooter and I can tell you have feminine body language 😂 idgaf about my ears lmao ez fix
Tbh I was vibin and i forgot people are on this forum for the lols aswell
Cope, I walk with a T pose 24/7.

• JFL
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
like the eye colour of that burmese cat
I would argue that if I had darker eyes I would be more masc, but idk if it's a combo of my nose and eye shape that make me feminine on top of my jaw.

I would argue that if I had darker eyes I would be more masc, but idk if it's a combo of my nose and eye shape that make me feminine on top of my jaw.
you look good boyo

• +1
Don’t care because no tag

Youre fucking hot. Insane eye area ngl. Maybe in teen? So not very dimorphic though jawline and cheek bone intact. And can grow a lot. I got insane jaw growth during 20-25 (also grew taller)
Yeah i'm 17 but I had delayed puberty. The same amount of peach fuzz that I had at like 14-15.

I'm a little bit bloated atm but granted it's cope. I know my bones are subpar.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Wow OP
You look really good
Chad or maybe chadlite depending on height

• +1
Small skull. Positive is your coloring. Okayish bones. Chin is good. Lip is fine. Your next step should be leanmaxxing and obtaining hooded eyes.
Exactly what I am doing but I need everything I eat to go to my neck.

Small skull. Positive is your coloring. Okayish bones. Chin is good. Lip is fine. Your next step should be leanmaxxing and obtaining hooded eyes.
Small skull is good

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
shieet this bulge

• WTF
😂😂😂

• +1
True but you're sub 6'2" manlet so I automatically win.
Lmfao. Your eyes look like you’re in psychosis. You’re tough behind the keyboard, I doubt you’ve ever haven to prove yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2214
Lmfao. Your eyes look like you’re in psychosis. You’re tough behind the keyboard, I doubt you’ve ever haven to prove yourself.
Shut up nigger

height reveal when

height reveal when
I got exposed as 6’2”, look on the first page of the thread. You can see the markings I wrote next to my bathroom doorway.

But even if I was 6’7 it wouldn’t matter since height is cope. If you were 6’7 you would still be here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Indeed

I’m from el barrio Mexicano.
Ur literally a prettyboy ur not tough. It’s obvious from the pic u cannot fight and literally one punch would cave in ur face. U should train, and stop the delusion, ur not that good looking, u do not look tough at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, mogstar and Deleted member 2214
mirin

• +1
Ur literally a prettyboy ur not tough. It’s obvious from the pic u cannot fight and literally one punch would cave in ur face. U should train, and stop the delusion, ur not that good looking, u do not look tough at all
I am tougher than I look, such is life in the cartel desert.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
I am tougher than I look, such is life in the cartel desert.
Being able to scrap and fend for yourself is different from being able to fight, or having literally any intimidation factor at all. u should seriously train.

Eat like fuck, lift and fight ur friends. You don’t need to enhance prettyboy looks, you need intimidation gains cause nobody is scared of u except for short men.

what's your bideltoid ?

Being able to scrap and fend for yourself is different from being able to fight, or having literally any intimidation factor at all. u should seriously train.

Eat like fuck, lift and fight ur friends. You don’t need to enhance prettyboy looks, you need intimidation gains cause nobody is scared of u except for short men.
I already do all these things for fun as a hobby.

what's your bideltoid ?
21” but in this pic i’m shrinking/hugging myself slightly so you can’t see it well.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I already do all these things for fun as a hobby.
Well dayumn maybe eat more, idk maybe it’s just the pic bro but u don’t look like it just being completely honest, u could still get girls but yeah

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.