Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@Übermogger I look masc as fuck right? Yeah definetly.

@LondonVillie please tell me your opinion about me, I need to know for sure. Do you mog me brutally or just a bit?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2214
You posted ut pic 8 pages ago I cba to go that far back
MarchFaceReveal

U is currently a solid 5/10 (minimum) hard to tell tho cuz of ur shit haircut. U might be able to get side partings even which girls like and u have pretty boy pheno too. Ur outfit looks dead try gettin better clothes doesn't have to be branded u could event get stuff from Next n stuff if u wanted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar and Deleted member 2214
Jfl people like you make me wish they were bronw

No, they're blue. I didn't add the filter on the whole pic just my midface and eye area cause as you tell I have some pimples on my cheeks.

Here's the OG pic, as confident as I may seem, I don't full pics of my face with fucking acne but whatever. I got lucky with the lighting. Myy eyes are just really light blue, but unlike most people with similar colors I don't have too many "crystal lines" around my stroma, it's just fully depigmented. I guess you could say it makes me unique, but I think it's uncanny and I have too many feminine features already.
View attachment 1046799View attachment 1046801
fucken caged

blowjob eyes

• WTF
U is currently a solid 5/10 (minimum) hard to tell tho cuz of ur shit haircut. U might be able to get side partings even which girls like and u have pretty boy pheno too. Ur outfit looks dead try gettin better clothes doesn't have to be branded u could event get stuff from Next n stuff if u wanted.
If you saw my side profile you would say I am a 10/10.

But you're right about the haircut. Don't take it into account. Can't pull it off a sub-Gigachad.

Idk whether ur trolling or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and mogstar
Quite good looking, very young look, cute maybe haha

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Retake that shit without looking up, idk why the fuck you would look up, it distorts your face.
Cause I wasn't asking everyone for a rating, just some users who hadn't seen me before, and most who hadn't seen my eye area. If I wanted a proper rating I would've taken side profile pics and a direct-to-camera stare, so you would see i'm not frauding my eyes, they're just big.

I will try to sneak my phone to school this monday and maybe take some unfrauded pics.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Cause I wasn't asking everyone for a rating, just some users who hadn't seen me before, and most who hadn't seen my eye area. If I wanted a proper rating I would've taken side profile pics and a direct-to-camera stare, so you would see i'm not frauding my eyes, they're just big.

I will try to sneak my phone to school this monday and maybe take some unfrauded pics.
For the dopamine rush!

• +1
@FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214
staring draymond green GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
You def look hispanic and could pass for italian
What I am asking is if I look ethnic enough to say the N word. Maybe if I had darker eyes?

• So Sad
@lutte i'm whiter than you.
Skin

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
@ShitLife i'm whiter than you too.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
@BalkanPig do I look Serb?

Take the meds OP

@BalkanPig do I look Serb?
I wouldn't say.But there are Serbs with similiar phenoes and colourings.Buzz your head and we can talk

• Love it
Status
Not open for further replies.