Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lutte i'm whiter than you.
View attachment 1051016
U sure?
DAEF65AE 101C 4345 9DA7 65B63F800D03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I wouldn't say.But there are Serbs with similiar phenoes and colourings.Buzz your head and we can talk
How did you know that was exactly what I planned to do again?

If you saw me at 15 with a buzzcut you would've made fun of my chin.

You’re killing your appeal with that long hair

You’re killing your appeal with that long hair
You don't realize that I... as a professional rotter on weekends, rarely get haircuts.

When I do they're usually buzzcuts. I need to max that.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
How did you know that was exactly what I planned to do again?

If you saw me at 15 with a buzzcut you would've made fun of my chin.
Idk,buzzcut is great if you have wide skull,even better than long hair
No i wouldn't.I am not making fun of anyone.

• +1
You don't realize that I... as a professional rotter on weekends, rarely get haircuts.

When I do they're usually buzzcuts. I need to max that.
Bruh trust me, get a better haircut, you’d slay with shorter hair and those eyes

• +1
Bruh trust me, get a better haircut, you’d slay with shorter hair and those eyes
I've had shorter hair and these same eyes my whole life really and can confirm that I won't.

Not fully.

Reminds me of myself

You'll be a JB slayer till you're 25 and your collagen goes. Don't worry I got you on the microneedling and red light therapy tho. Just check my threads on it in 7 years time.

Essentially a boneless cuck, but a cute one. Unlike me tho your skull is narrow and small, so you need to be on that faggot maxing. Spunk your hair the best way possible bro. GL.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and 2 others
Reminds me of myself

You'll be a JB slayer till you're 25 and your collagen goes. Don't worry I got you on the microneedling and red light therapy tho. Just check my threads on it in 7 years time.

Essentially a boneless cuck, but a cute one. Unlike me tho your skull is narrow and small, so you need to be on that faggot maxing. Spunk your hair the best way possible bro. GL.
No offense but this is a very delusional and mean-hearted comment I wouldn't expect from you.

I have twice as much foward growth as you, i've seen your side profile.

I am a bit of a bloated cuck atm but let me tell you, once you see my side profile in July you'll get blown away. I know for a fact i'm not recessed. My eyes are deep set and my maxilla goes triangular.

Nah my temples are narrow, not my skull overall. It's actually what makes me look like a bit of a framelet in this pic. I had a recessed jaw at one point but my skull?

Bro I got big caucasoid latino skull.

Reminds me of myself

You’re so deluded

You’re so deluded
London, brocel you finally got into my thread, please tell me what you think of my full face, as you can see I changed a lot between 15 and 17.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
No offense but this is a very delusional and mean-hearted comment I wouldn't expect from you.

I am a bit of a bloated cuck atm but let me tell you, once you see my side profile in July you'll get blown away. I know for a fact i'm not recessed. My eyes are deep set and my maxilla goes triangular.

Nah my temples are narrow, not my skull overall. It's actually what makes me look like a bit of a framelet in this pic. I had a recessed jaw at one point but my skull?

You also take yourself far too seriously.

GL anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756

Your skull isn’t big tbh, and that’s a good thing, big skulls are badb

High T knajjd

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Your chin is more recessed than a cliff, spic.
Nah look on page 2, I posted a pic of me back when I was acne ridden, and you can see my chin is just small not recessed.

But who's the one with colored eyes and mogger cheekbones here?

Nah look on page 2, I posted a pic of me back when I was acne ridden, and you can see my chin is just small not recessed.

But who's the one with colored eyes and mogger cheekbones here?
Yep, a shit chin. I had wider shoulders than you when I was 10 years old.
Why'd you tag me? I don't care about you. See you on liveleak in a few years lol.

Muted.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
When I say I have twice as much foward growth I don't mean I mog you. Your lower jaw mogs mine and that's a big IRL extra looks boost.

Thanks Chadpreet.

Not being recessed is not the same as being a boneless cuck like me and yourself.

Being a boneless cuck means lacking bone-mass. You lack bone-mass. Now that may still be arriving on the scene in years to come, but it may not.

Not being recessed guarantees not being ugly. A boneless cuck to me is someone that has great harmony but lacks bones and they depend on collagen. Somebody cute. With cute eyes. That's you.

Your skull is small so it shouldn't take much bone-mass to fill out your face. Your bones are well-positioned from what I see, but lacking mass.

In summary: Having well positioned bones (Maxilla, Mandible, Zygos etc) with pretty boy high trust eye-area equates too cute. You could run cute/prettyboy with masculine game, if your skull was wider, is essentially what I am saying. You look good though. You attract a particular type of JB girl and your peak years will be now till your mid 20s, though it is impossible to say how you'll develop.

Got any further pics or videos for better measure?

9 fucking pages. Maybe the reveal wasn’t worth it lol

Not being recessed is not the same as being a boneless cuck like me and yourself.

Being a boneless cuck means lacking bone-mass. You lack bone-mass. Now that may still be arriving on the scene in years to come, but it may not.

Not being recessed guarantees not being ugly. A boneless cuck to me is someone that has great harmony but lacks bones and they depend on collagen. Somebody cute. With cute eyes. That's you.

Your skull is small so it shouldn't take much bone-mass to fill out your face. Your bones are well-positioned from what I see, but lacking mass.

In summary: Having well positioned bones (Maxilla, Mandible, Zygos etc) with pretty boy high trust eye-area equates too cute. You could run cute/prettyboy with masculine game, if your skull was wider, is essentially what I am saying. You look good though. You attract a particular type of JB girl and your peak years will be now till your mid 20s, though it is impossible to say how you'll develop.

Having well positioned bones that are lacking in bone mass = Pretty boy (Cute)******

You need more bone mass. Or a wider skull.

You're attractive in a particular acquired taste way. VERY HIGH TRUST.

• +1

Because he's attractive without being masculine. That's why there's debate probably. Though I ain't read the 9 pages I can guess that's what the discussion has been on?

Thinking of it, you look like a numale Ozzie Osbourne

• JFL

I'll be sure to tag you first on my July update but I will take some minor selfies and simple pics of me pretty much starting next week onwards so that others get an idea of my overall base. Teeth pics too maybe.

But videos? I got too much garbage on other parts of the internet that I don't want coming back to me yet, so... i'll keep you tuned if so.

Yea I guess you're right. For some reason I look better from the side compared to others. Maybe it's my hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Are you mental at all or shy ect?

Thinking of it, you look like a numale Ozzie Osbourne
He's a turbo slayer.
Because he's attractive without being masculine. That's why there's debate probably. Though I ain't read the 9 pages I can guess that's what the discussion has been on?
Arguments and trivial discussions cause i've showed some pics in the past but this is the first public one aside from child version me which shows my eye area to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: malta483
Are you mental at all or shy ect?
I have asperger's syndrome. I've gone to phsychiatrists and therapists ever since I was a little kid but I got diagnosed at 16.

Yes I have a very spergy, outwards personality which was more annoying in the past but now that I am better looking again like I was in primary school people see me more as quirky rather than as a nuisance.

I'll be sure to tag you first on my July update but I will take some minor selfies and simple pics of me pretty much starting next week onwards so that others get an idea of my overall base. Teeth pics too maybe.

But videos? I got too much garbage on other parts of the internet that I don't want coming back to me yet, so... i'll keep you tuned if so.

Yea I guess you're right. For some reason I look better from the side compared to others. Maybe it's my hooding.

Yeah cute guys look better from side coz it emphasises on their jawline I think? Whereas robust dom faces' have their jawline standing out from the front too.

Your front looks good bone wise relative to your skull-width I think? Could be wrong @Ocelot? He has width but relative to his skull which is a little on the narrow-side right?

What's height?

• +1
Ozzie had status too, that helped like 80% but he was mental years ago for sure

I have asperger's syndrome. I've gone to phsychiatrists and therapists ever since I was a little kid but I got diagnosed at 16.

Yes I have a very spergy, outwards personality which was more annoying in the past but now that I am better looking again like I was in primary school people see me more as quirky rather than as a nuisance.
Ok, got it. Literally, just be comfortable in yourself and keep improving ect, lots of people will always see you as a nuisance but some won't probably and will be ok, probably.

• +1
Yeah cute guys look better from side coz it emphasises on their jawline I think? Whereas robust dom faces' have their jawline standing out from the front too.

Your front looks good bone wise relative to your skull-width I think? Could be wrong @Ocelot? He has width but relative to his skull which is a little on the narrow-side right?

What's height?
My jaw is somewhat defined now yes, but i'd say my ramus is still pretty weak. My maxilla is the thing that looks best. Like I said before, my skull in itself isn't long but it is narrow, my temples specifically.

I don't really know how to calculate this but I know for a fact that after around a year of MSE right before I came back to the forum on September I think? I definetly noticed my lower face in itself get wider, not my eye area as a whole. My IPD didn't really change. I'll explain this more in detail once in July too.

6'2" jfl. You can see the 188cm measurement next to the doorway on the picture, the door in itself is 6'3" / 191cm. I put another close up of it below the first page as well. My shoulders aren't this narrow, it's just that I am sort of shrinking myself in the pic.

Part of the reason I made this is cause I shared an original measurement pic with someone on discord and long story short, some discussion on other thread got me to get it off my chest finally this time and so many things were going on IRL so I just had to post a pic of myself. We were eating dinner upstairs in our rooftop, I mentioned this in the first page of the thread. That's why I was wearing the jacket, and I was really cold for some reason. Something sad involving another relative had happened and my grandparents were meeting with us at the time when they got the news.

My jaw is somewhat defined now yes, but i'd say my ramus is still pretty weak. My maxilla is the thing that looks best. Like I said before, my skull in itself isn't long but it is narrow, my temples specifically.

I don't really know how to calculate this but I know for a fact that after around a year of MSE right before I came back to the forum on September I think? I definetly noticed my lower face in itself get wider, not my eye area as a whole. My IPD didn't really change. I'll explain this more in detail once in July too.

6'2" jfl. You can see the 188cm measurement next to the doorway on the picture, the door in itself is 6'3" / 191cm. I put another close up of it below the first page as well. My shoulders aren't this narrow, it's just that I am sort of shrinking myself in the pic.

Part of the reason I made this is cause I shared an original measurement pic with someone on discord and long story short, some discussion on other thread got me to get it off my chest finally this time and so many things were going on IRL so I just had to post a pic of myself. We were eating dinner upstairs in our rooftop, I mentioned this in the first page of the thread. That's why I was wearing the jacket, and I was really cold for some reason. Something sad involving another relative had happened and my grandparents were meeting with us at the time when they got the news.

If you're 6'2 with that face you'll be ok despite the social barriers which you can overcome with learning/conditioning. Despite the small skull. Good looking high tier normie with height. Just murder your shoulders in the gym. People will cut you slack for being shy because you have a very high trust friendly face. So don't worry, relax and do your thing.

• +1
Ok, got it. Literally, just be comfortable in yourself and keep improving ect, lots of people will always see you as a nuisance but some won't probably and will be ok, probably.
I know when someone is annoyed by me because they make it clear.

As you can see, aside from my height and voice (I think I posted it here too? Idk check my older posts), i'm not very intimidating so when someone dislikes me and they know they can't bully me, they start being bitter towards me, seemingly ignoring me but since I ignore them too then they start to bother me instead. Unless I fight them, but I try to avoid that too lol.

I get approached. Girls (especially taller ones) are usually a lot kinder to me than guys on first impression unless they are as much of an spastic as I am. Then i'm great friends with them.

If you're 6'2 with that face you'll be ok despite the social barriers which you can overcome with learning/conditioning. Despite the small skull. Good looking high tier normie with height. Just murder your shoulders in the gym. People will cut you slack for being shy because you have a very high trust friendly face. So don't worry, relax and do your thing.
lol I wouldn't say i'm shy-shy... just that there isn't a lot of new people to meet where I live. I made a thread about this like two days ago, i'm surrounded by boomers. That's why we stay so connected to my grandparents which is good but my life became a bit boring during the last months which is part of why I came back to the forum despite planning to come back around now or July or so. I changed dates cause I knew I wasn't fully softmaxxed of course, but you get the picture.

On Monday I go to IRL school again, so my life might get a bit more social and action packed again. I don't really wanna date anymore... I wanna know if I have slayer potential before I get close to actually having sex again.

I know when someone is annoyed by me because they make it clear.

As you can see, aside from my height and voice (I think I posted it here too? Idk check my older posts), i'm not very intimidating so when someone dislikes me and they know they can't bully me, they start being bitter towards me, seemingly ignoring me but since I ignore them too then they start to bother me instead. Unless I fight them, but I try to avoid that too lol.

I get approached. Girls (especially taller ones) are usually a lot kinder to me than guys on first impression unless they are as much of an spastic as I am. Then i'm great friends with them.
You're older now so bullying is just stupid now, good to see that people are being kind though. Fight back if someone starts with you though but that hardly happens anyway. Being friends can lead to more if you and they want it to. You're taller and better looking than I am anyway, even though I'm mentally ok - apparently.

• +1
You're older now so bullying is just stupid now, good to see that people are being kind though. Fight back if someone starts with you though but that hardly happens anyway. Being friends can lead to more if you and they want it to. You're taller and better looking than I am anyway, even though I'm mentally ok - apparently.
It's mostly passive aggression, I only get into fights with like gangsters on the streets near my condo.

Lmao almost all 2021cels are a million times more NT than I will ever be so I bet you definetly are.

It's mostly passive aggression, I only get into fights with like gangsters on the streets near my condo.

Lmao almost all 2021cels are a million times more NT than I will ever be so I bet you definetly are.
I'm fine, I've got plenty of friends ect, just a normie on the outside with 0 women's attention at all.

• JFL
I'm fine, I've got plenty of friends ect, just a normie on the outside with 0 women's attention at all.
That's what this site is for jfl, you'll get some.

That's what this site is for jfl, you'll get some.
Yeah, sure. You know what I look like anyway, just that I never speak to any girls only male friends on our interests - gaming, sports blah blah blah, only autistic shit I see and come out with is from 4chan and political shit really

• +1
Yeah, sure. You know what I look like anyway, just that I never speak to any girls only male friends on our interests - gaming, sports blah blah blah, only autistic shit I see and come out with is from 4chan and political shit really
Yeah I browsed there a lot too not much long ago but i've taken a break and never really posted/interacted more, I do that in other sites too.

You got a robust mogger jaw which means actual Chad potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.