Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
more pics and videos. impression from this pic only. insane like everyone elses but need to see more

more pics and videos. impression from this pic only. insane like everyone elses but need to see more
On July i'll post at least 3 videos showing me, my face + head as well as maybe my body with my MSE update pics.

But I have more shit to do IRL next week and... going outside tends to result in radical things so do expect to see more from me, maybe directly facing the camera or idk.

You look like a girl

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
You look like a Canadian.
To be honest, it could be because you're still a child that you look like a child.

Most guys aren't going to look like adults when they're in their teens.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 2214
To be honest, it could be because you're still a child that you look like a child.

Most guys aren't going to look like adults when they're in their teens.
Late puberty is hell... but granted if I can't grow a beard once i'm 20 i'm getting a chin wing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
2 year looksmaxxing update and showing both new AND old pictures/videos on July 2, 2021 cause Chadlite or death.
^ ^ ^ you are already chadlite lol

• JFL
2 year looksmaxxing update and showing both new AND old pictures/videos on July 2, 2021 cause Chadlite or death.
^ ^ ^ you are already chadlite lol
Jfl with my potato jaw and cheek acne in motion I definetly am not.

Jfl with my potato jaw and cheek acne in motion I definetly am not.
if you are already comparable to ian somerhalder then actually you are, also you say you get compliments from females irl (whether they are becky or not doesnt matter, compliment from females is still a compliment.

if you are already comparable to ian somerhalder then actually you are, also you say you get compliments from females irl (whether they are becky or not doesnt matter, compliment from females is still a compliment.
Most of the compliments I get are the same ones that a kid in a halloween costume would get from a grandma. Girls think i'm a cute boy they can side with and protect, the ones that don't usually take my height and unironically "mysterious personality" into consideration. I'm very low inhib and kinda provocative IRL because i'm surrounded by manlets so they think that me being somewhat taller and wider than them means i'm gigastrong but girls don't care about me when I badboymaxx.

Most of the compliments I get are the same ones that a kid in a halloween costume would get from a grandma. Girls think i'm a cute boy they can side with and protect, the ones that don't usually take my height and unironically "mysterious personality" into consideration. I'm very low inhib and kinda provocative IRL because i'm surrounded by manlets so they think that me being somewhat taller and wider than them means i'm gigastrong but girls don't care about me when I badboymaxx.
i mean theres two kinds of cute, and its not always a bad thing. i.e. if a girl thinks youre cute it means she is attracted to you, but it can also mean that she thinks youre like a non-sexual being so it really depends on the context, but they obviously think you are cute in the attractive sense and not in the kiddie sense. so take the compliments lol, some people (like me) never get any.

• Woah
@goat2x @Darkstrand @yolojetrollo

...and that’s it. I’ve tagged the whole forum.
Mirin brocel, I’m not as active on .me anymore since school opened again btw.

• Woah
Over

• +1
Time for my daily dick stroke

• JFL
@Zakamg do I pass off as North African?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
@Acnno explain your JFL react...

@FastBananaCEO Get testosterone mogged.

Great thread

• +1
I was thinking of posting a pic of me smiling with teeth but I thought it would me look like a cuck.
You could pm me that pic if u want

• +1
You could pm me that pic if u want
Absolutely not. For now I only PM videos to niggas who don’t make fun of me every time they can (like you)

Every pic I take, and put on looksmax, is posted public.

Absolutely not. For now I only PM videos to niggas who don’t make fun of me every time they can (like you)

Every pic I take, and put on looksmax, is posted public.
Please post proof of one occasion in which I made fun of you. Literally just one and I’ll ask for a ban and leave this website. You were the one making fun of me since the beginning my friend stop projecting

• Woah
turned you into chad

turned you into chad

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2214
Please post proof of one occasion in which I made fun of you. Literally just one and I’ll ask for a ban and leave this website. You were the one making fun of me since the beginning my friend stop projecting
Well... everytime someone says "maby" I consider it mocking.

But I won't show you cause I don't want you to request ban.

Well... everytime someone says "maby" I consider it mocking.

But I won't show you cause I don't want you to request ban.
How’s that mocking jfl ???? I took that from FastBananaCEO

• +1
@FastBananaCEO Get testosterone mogged.
I've genuinely never heard of this user before however I can forward this message to him if we ever happen to cross paths

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar and Deleted member 2214
You can't be rated PSL if you have less than 1200 ng T.
at my biggest, least sedentary, no sunlight, no sleep, and diet of McDonalds everyday my t levels we're 408 ng/dl no joke it was that bad

• +1
I've genuinely never heard of this user before however I can forward this message to him if we ever happen to cross paths
What do you think of the Chad posted on the first page of this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214
Status
Not open for further replies.