Fuck it, imma become the implant god

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
My stocks are going extremely right, soon i will be able to afford it.
Keep coping with osteomites, implants are the shit; tbh i will do an osteomite to help me with my breathing, i think i make have sleep disorders due to that, but thats it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, zaynbrah, Linoob and 7 others
cover2-jpg.839176

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Linoob, paranakee and 4 others
basically permanent fillers
these guys are giga subhumans and are getting good results, i already have a good base, will be waaaaay better than these

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, HeavenAdmιn, reptiles and 1 other person
"nooo implants never look good, bones or dieeee muuuhhh" - a forever alone .me incel, 2020.
Pepe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Soalian, Mongrelcel, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
what is your portofolio looking like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and madmax
some of them look good, some of them look fake. seems risky

what is your portofolio looking like
Made 1K this week, but if with portfolio you mean holds, i dont have, i do scalping

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
some of them look good, some of them look fake. seems risky
I mean you wont do lefort or bsso with a random indian curry, you will seek a real professional with decades of experience
The same goes for implants lol, a professional will know what to do

Hopefully you cash em out before you lose everything, stock market is gonna crash soon

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I'm currently considering this for Jaw.

However, from my (limited) research, jaw fillers might do a better job at this than jaw implants.

What are the stories on how implants in a person's face have aged over a period of time?

I know fillers over time either migrate and/or just die out but what about implants?

What are the stories on how implants in a person's face have aged over a period of time?

I know fillers over time either migrate and/or just die out but what about implants?
there are several studies and they don't make any bone resorption more than 2mm.(at most)
there are studies about people who has implants more than 2 decade.

there are several studies and they don't make any bone resorption more than 2mm.(at most)
there are studies about people who has implants more than 2 decade.

So in other words they've had no negative affects over-time?

What is this stuff people say about it looking stupid after several years as the rest of your face ages but your implants being plastic don't?

Might this be the reason MSE rules?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
What is this stuff people say about it looking stupid after several years as the rest of your face ages but your implants being plastic don't?

i mean after 20 years your SMV is pretty much dead so dont need to worry about ''looking weird'' after 20 years of ascension, lol
and its probably cope anyway, only anedoctal evidence PLUS theres still a lot of things we dont know about implants.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6908
u'r indeed an erudite
My head is indeed swollen, looks like a light bulb or something, like Jimmy Neutron, or his lookalike, Peyton Manning.

Both are equal IQ level anyways.

You have to have been born in the early to mid-1990's though, to make sense of all this gibberish I'm writing.

Download 1
I

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My head is indeed swollen, looks like a light bulb or something, like Jimmy Neutron, or his lookalike, Peyton Manning.

Both are equal IQ level anyways.

You have to have been born in the early to mid-1990's though, to make sense of all this gibberish I'm writing.

View attachment 839418View attachment 839420
Je vais "à sauts et à gambades" au sens de Montaigne, aussi, je suis INTP j'imagine que ça explique pas mal de choses en en copant d'autres.
Jimmy je connais, peyton moins, l'émotion qui circule dans ton cerveau ça me travaille aussi tous les jours.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Je vais "à sauts et à gambades" au sens de Montaigne, aussi, je suis INTP j'imagine que ça explique pas mal de choses en en copant d'autres.
Jimmy je connais, peyton moins, l'émotion qui circule dans ton cerveau ça me travaille aussi tous les jours.
Ah Yes, I forgot about Michel "Eyquem" de Montaigne, but dnr Montagne so Idk, was he looksmaxxed?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ah Yes, I forgot about Michel "Eyquem" de Montaigne, but dnr Montagne so Idk, was he looksmaxxed?
yes but his mind was looksminned as mine, nothing organized can come out. I know he was because edgy bi/gay people of that period were very attentive of their looks and he had a very known story in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
yes but his mind was looksminned as mine, nothing organized can come out. I know he was because edgy bi/gay people of that period were very attentive of their looks and he had a very known story in that regard.
His IQ was shit tbh. He only wrote one book, I don't know how, because it was before Gutenberg invented writing, so Idk how he did it?

But ok. Then he called his book "Essays", which means that he only TRIED to write something, but he obviously failed.

I think he's only known today because of Red Wine tbh, or because he was a slayer back then?

And he had SO MUCH male competition for slaying, it was insane actually.

280px Jean des Entommeurs
Rabelais

I would need to travel around the whole world to america for a implant. It scares me hard.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
I would need to travel around the whole world to america for a implant. It scares me hard.
aint htat bad tbh, just stay for some weeks then go out nothing too crazy

maybe after 50 it will start to become a problem. because before 50, facial bones don't become to get smaller enough to create problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908