fuck it's rlly time to stop porn

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,593
Reputation
28,975
I've been watching more and more gross shit like guro

o v e r
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0, Big Boss, Gen1leman and 2 others
easypeasymethod.org

If you ever relapse make yourself go through the entire thing again every time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and zudlife
porn is low iq

nsfw audios in the strategy
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and Gen1leman
easypeasymethod.org

If you ever relapse make yourself go through the entire thing again every time
Niche GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Barreton
easypeasymethod.org

If you ever relapse make yourself go through the entire thing again every time
the challenge is reading 114 pages
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and Gen1leman
same
im 1 week+ free and the urges are so bad
I stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekends
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and Gen1leman
porn is low iq

nsfw audios in the strategy
Unironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stop
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax, zudlife and lowinhibragecel
I stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekends
It improves focus alot. i managed to quit for 8 months for school and my brain felt way more fast
 
Unironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stop
audios + imagination is super good
 
Unironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stop
I did that
 
I stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekends
going cold turky never works u have to try and cut it down to like every 3 days first or some shit
 
the challenge is reading 114 pages
Yeah.

I haven't jacked off in over 2 years because every time I would do it I would go through that shit again, takes like 5 hours, so I'd start thinking about what a pain in the ass that was gonna be and then decided it wasn't worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GonorrhoeaGobbler

Similar threads

J
Replies
22
Views
94
qwertyqwerty
Q
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
40
maxilexo
maxilexo
ChudGod69
Replies
2
Views
24
ChudGod69
ChudGod69
gandylite.
Replies
1
Views
26
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
inyerta
Replies
11
Views
101
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top