GonorrhoeaGobbler
Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 17,593
- Reputation
- 28,975
I've been watching more and more gross shit like guro
o v e r
o v e r
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
easypeasymethod.org
If you ever relapse make yourself go through the entire thing again every time
the challenge is reading 114 pageseasypeasymethod.org
If you ever relapse make yourself go through the entire thing again every time
sameI've been watching more and more gross shit like guro
o v e r
I stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekendssame
im 1 week+ free and the urges are so bad
Well I agree with that but regular good for balance outI've been watching more and more gross shit like guro
o v e r
Unironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stopporn is low iq
nsfw audios in the strategy
It improves focus alot. i managed to quit for 8 months for school and my brain felt way more fastI stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekends
audios + imagination is super goodUnironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stop
I did thatUnironically if u wanna stop just slowly consume less degenerate content. Go down to normal porn, then pictures only, then audios, then literature, then only your imagination, and then stop
going cold turky never works u have to try and cut it down to like every 3 days first or some shitI stopped for 3weeeks while I was trying to ascend but then nothing happened and I've been blackpilled and cooming in the weekends
Jerking is lifeI've been watching more and more gross shit like guro
o v e r
Yeah.the challenge is reading 114 pages
Porn is lifeI've been watching more and more gross shit like guro
o v e r