FUCK MY BARBER

N1666

N1666

Kraken
this fucking student barber faggot couldn't even do a proper taper and fucked my beautiful curly hair. I just knew I shouldn't have cut it

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and bluntmullet
this fucking student barber faggot couldn't even do a proper taper and fucked my beautiful curly hair. I just knew I shouldn't have cut it
U shouldn’t have payed then faggot

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I bet you said you liked it too

• JFL
That's not how it works here, my face would be posted all over the cities Facebook shaming me

Yeah I did JFL even smiled too
Nigga then it would only damage their brand if it was really trash ppl would agree u shouldn’t have payed

• +1
Attack him

dude, a few weeks ago i was at a barbershop

there were three barbers, two oldcels (one of them was arab, who was the owner of the barbershop) and a youngcel

i saw the youngcel cutting a zoomer’s hair and i knew instantly that i need to avoid this youngcel because everything about him and the way he cut hair simply looked so unprofessional and amateurish

i was sitting on the waiting couch in the barbershop and praying that i hope the other two oldcel barbers finish cutting the current customer’s hair first because i didn’t want to be called over to an empty seat where the youngcel would cut my hair

i just had a gut feeling the youngcel would cut my hair badly, he was an arab, most likely an immigrant who couldn’t understand english and wouldn’t cut my hair the way i wanted it cut

thank god though later one of the oldcels finished cutting a customer’s hair and i got my hair cut from one of the professional oldcel barbers and i got the best haircut yet

there’s just something very off about young barbers, it seems like they don’t know what they’re doing while cutting your hair

• JFL
dude, a few weeks ago i was at a barbershop

there were three barbers, two oldcels (one of them was arab, who was the owner of the barbershop) and a youngcel

i saw the youngcel cutting a zoomer’s hair and i knew instantly that i need to avoid this youngcel because everything about him and the way he cut hair simply looked so unprofessional and amateurish

i was sitting on the waiting couch in the barbershop and praying that i hope the other two oldcel barbers finish cutting the current customer’s hair first because i didn’t want to be called over to an empty seat where the youngcel would cut my hair

i just had a gut feeling the youngcel would cut my hair badly, he was an arab, most likely an immigrant who couldn’t understand english and wouldn’t cut my hair the way i wanted it cut

thank god though later one of the oldcels finished cutting a customer’s hair and i got my hair cut from one of the professional oldcel barbers and i got the best haircut yet

there’s just something very off about young barbers, it seems like they don’t know what they’re doing while cutting your hair
they were all young so it was already over, they were very unprofessional. One was this annoying foid too literally in the middle of the haircut she started touching my hair whilst the barber went to get something. Now I have to hide my hair with hoods + im bulked up so I look even more shit

• So Sad
Reactions: john2