Fuck starvemaxing is the fastest way to lose weight

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s been a little over a week I’m still chubby but sometimes i literally put my hand in my neck and face and can feel so much shit I never felt before

I was never lean so seeing my neck muscles feeling it is all new to me type shit

I’m gonna keep on going till I’m skinny

Unfortunately I don’t have any means of weight check but id say I at least lost 4-5kg

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Weight Is all genetica you were Just Born with that Chubby build

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and TheRagingBull
It’s been a little over a week I’m still chubby but sometimes i literally put my hand in my neck and face and can feel so much shit I never felt before

I was never lean so seeing my neck muscles feeling it is all new to me type shit

I’m gonna keep on going till I’m skinny

Unfortunately I don’t have any means of weight check but id say I at least lost 4-5kg
I started walking everyday and i think i devwloped stress fracture in right ball of foot

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Images   2024 03 04T193216473

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
this tbh. i used to eat mcds all day and didn’t gain a pound, age also plays a role though

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and the BULL
It is in the sense where i gain more than other ppl

But it doesn’t mean I can’t be lean

I’ll just have to eat healthy like when I’m lean I won’t be able to eat burgers every day like some ppl do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
this tbh. i used to eat mcds all day and didn’t gain a pound, age also plays a role though
Yes but that doesn’t stop anyone from trying

Living life on that logic is deadly if some guys and girls can eat shit all day and stay lean I won’t eat healthy to stay lean

That’s cope

When I’m lean I don’t mind eating junk rarely everyone has to do things the way they’re able to

Also the guys who stay lean won’t be like that forever after 30 it gets progressively harder to stay lean they will also have to start watching out

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
It is in the sense where losing it is harder for me than it is for other ppl

But it doesn’t mean I can’t be lean

I’ll just have to eat healthy like when I’m lean I won’t be able to eat burgers every day like some ppl do
Calories in calories out Is a lie. If you have to metabolism to be Chubby you Will be Chubby even If you starve, you Will rebound back even If you lose some. I spent my early teen Years as a chubbycel only when i started smoking weed everyday my metabolism changed and i became One of the slim Kids Who got the hoes

Calories in calories out Is a lie. If you have to metabolism to be Chubby you Will be Chubby even If you starve, you Will rebound back even If you lose some. I spent my early teen Years as a chubbycel only when i started smoking weed everyday my metabolism changed and i became One of the slim Kids Who got the hoes
We’ll see about that

Just from the weight I lost now my life changed i literally got cold approached today while drawing

Like a week ago girls would just think I was a weirdo now they take creepshots of me and post them in their stories

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
We’ll see about that

Just from the weight I lost now my life changed i literally got cold approached today while drawing

Like a week ago girls would just think I was a weirdo now they take creepshots of me and post them in their stories
Weren't you getting approached even 3 months ago? You fucking schizo

Weren't you getting approached even 3 months ago? You fucking schizo
Sometimes but I told the stories it was nothing like it is nowadays

I literally get akward sometimes since I’m sitting in the train and there’s some girl in front of me looking without taking away the eyes

Idek what to do

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Sometimes but I told the stories it was nothing like it is nowadays

I literally get akward sometimes since I’m sitting in the train and there’s some girl in front of me looking without taking away the eyes

Idek what to do
Drop address

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
If this was the case wouldn't past generations of Americans for example also have been incredibly obese like today where 75 are overweight/obese? Metabolism is only a very small part, you probably went from sitting down playing video games all day to being outgoing.

If this was the case wouldn't past generations of Americans for example also have been incredibly obese like today where 75 are overweight/obese? Metabolism is only a very small part, you probably went from sitting down playing video games all day to being outgoing.
Nope i played basketball as a Kid but was fat when i started smoking weed i got a fast metabolism and got lean. Yes what you eat Is important too but with a good metabolism you'd have to eat extremely bad to get fat.