TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan 🍷🗿
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2026
- Posts
- 1,301
- Reputation
- 1,697
For the millionth time I hate seeing those fucking shit. I don't care about the guys, I don't care about the girl. All I care about is my old IG reels back
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Genuinely can’t watch tiktok because of this bitches. In every video „i am jane doe“For the millionth time I hate seeing those fucking shit. I don't care about the guys, I don't care about the girl. All I care about is my old IG reels back
I swear. And someone asks me my opinion about that shit I tell them I don't care and they start attacking me. How is it my fault like holyGenuinely can’t watch tiktok because of this bitches. In every video „i am jane doe“![]()
Most of these niggas are fucking retarded faggots and that jane doe shit will be forgotten in 1-2 weeksI swear. And someone asks me my opinion about that shit I tell them I don't care and they start attacking me. How is it my fault like holy