Fuck the Cornell faggot shit

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan 🍷🗿
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Posts
1,303
Reputation
1,697
For the millionth time I hate seeing those fucking shit. I don't care about the guys, I don't care about the girl. All I care about is my old IG reels back
 
  • +1
Reactions: savage21, foreverstuckinLTN and anaverageman
For the millionth time I hate seeing those fucking shit. I don't care about the guys, I don't care about the girl. All I care about is my old IG reels back
Genuinely can’t watch tiktok because of this bitches. In every video „i am jane doe“:hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and anaverageman
jane hoe lacy craig
7 heroes
 
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, Lowdimotrucel and TrueAfghan
Genuinely can’t watch tiktok because of this bitches. In every video „i am jane doe“:hnghn:
I swear. And someone asks me my opinion about that shit I tell them I don't care and they start attacking me. How is it my fault like holy
 
I swear. And someone asks me my opinion about that shit I tell them I don't care and they start attacking me. How is it my fault like holy
Most of these niggas are fucking retarded faggots and that jane doe shit will be forgotten in 1-2 weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN and TrueAfghan
el bumperiño's fagcels :feelskek:
 
i dont care about that shit tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan

Similar threads

Decha
Replies
16
Views
180
mr123456
mr123456
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
119
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
tict
Replies
11
Views
116
MelonHumper14
MelonHumper14
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
58
TGUN.
TGUN.
8
Replies
3
Views
71
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top