Fuckboy Pheno

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
sluts in the office were talking about "fuckboys who look classy and not actually being a fuckboy" in the happy hour event. I asked what is that dumb foid answered as "you wouldn't get it".

wtf is that?

PS : teen incels please don't ruin this thread with your fav 16years old fag looking tiktok eboys

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22126 and sergeant blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22923 and 7 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, aBetterMii, notrealdanish and 8 others
Fucboy chads are ones wearing chains and wavy fringe hairstyle . Ironically they slay the most

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PubertyMaxxer
these are just fuckboys. not the ones I'm talking about in the first post

I really doubt it. This is just a classic model looking chad. too soft enough to called as fuckboy
arrogant looking pretty boys are the biggest fuckboiz

sluts in the office were talking about "fuckboys who look classy and not actually being a fuckboy" in the happy hour event.
imagine a @Niko in his 30s. Sophisticated, dresses well, and is polite but still is only interested in feeling their sugar walls once or twice before moving on to the next dame and ghosting them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
damn she really said that and got away with it

he's on your looks level I think he showed his tinder once and he does like really well

I thought the formal attire would constitute 'the classy fuckboy' look
Yeh but his photoshop game lul. I need to be doing this shit kek

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Yeh but his photoshop game lul. I need to be doing this shit kek
he's coloring pilled on his ig stories he runs this filter that gives him red undertones and light red lips lol and he is like blackpilled unlike the other redpill goofs he hangs around with
the moment his hairline receded he got micropigmentation but his buddy stephiscold just keeps letting his hairline go back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 20677
64EDAAC0 BCE1 4F4D 8C25 167AF88181E5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
"Fuckboy" is just a cope by women who can't secure the commitment from a guy they sleep with, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Noszka 1

In response to your post ("a fuckboy who looks high class") the elusive male type with both chad looks and cash, not much more

"Fuckboy" is just a cope by women who can't secure the commitment from a guy they sleep with, who cares.

This is 100% correct. It's a *good* thing to be a fuckboy. That's the kind of man these women have no strings attached sex with because they're attracted to them. They just can't get commitment and a relationship out of these guys.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055