fucking dentists

SalehSpecter

SalehSpecter

50 shades of grey
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Posts
131
Reputation
41
I got damon braces mainly to fix my fucking overbite but the stupid doctor is now claiming im within the ideal bite range but its still the same when I compare pictures
today im supposed to remove my braces after only 3 months of treatment
I'll ask him if this the most he can project my mandible with braces
if so I will ask for an herbest appliance
is there anything I should ask him about
also thoughts on fixed retainers, I heard they cause some issues

If anybody can benefit me please tell because im literally omw to the clinic
 
+I payed for the whole thing no insurance no nothing all with my own money
 
Most Orthodontists will make you recessed unfortunately
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibnalhamoodi
Most Orthodontists will make you recessed unfortunately
so there's no solution
I just want a fucking herbest whats so hard to understand about that
its obvious that my lower third is Recessed
 
You are a paycheck to them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibnalhamoodi

Similar threads

azzymaxin
Replies
3
Views
31
Mandibular0
Mandibular0
holybrutal
Replies
18
Views
90
holybrutal
holybrutal
Canni
Replies
14
Views
65
Canni
Canni
psychwardslayer
Replies
11
Views
111
fm30366
fm30366
iluvanavar
Replies
13
Views
53
iluvanavar
iluvanavar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top