Fucking hate oily hair

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Almost 3 years after accutane treatment and sebum production has completely stopped on the face, arms, back, etc. But it seems like my scalp is oilier than ever before. Most people can shower once every two days without any problems but I need to shower every 12 hours (JFL) otherwise it turns dark and oily and I look like a hobo. And it makes a huge difference actually, because oily hair smells bad, looks bad, and feels bad, makes you look like a school shooter whereas freshly showered hair is radiant and colorful and full of energy.
But by showering multiple times every day I expose myself to so much xenoestrogens and harmful crap in the water.
Fucking oily genetics.

I have the same problem, using head and shoulders anti dandruff once every 2 days makes it less oily.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Dafaq.... That's weird boyo.
It's so hard to rinse off so when it dries up it sticks to the scalp and becomes like little flakes which resemble dandruff (probably)

At least it isn't thin and dry af.

oily hair is 100% genetic. notice how chad has top tier hair despite washing it once a week

oily hair is 100% genetic. notice how chad has top tier hair despite washing it once a week

Chad has a 80 degree upturnt jaw despite eating cheetos and soda all his life

Lesbianese genetics :feelsbadman:

try ketoconazole

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ThreadMatters
look at richard ramirez for ex. he at junk food all his life and his BF is non existant
ramirez is a fucking hardcore ectomorph, of course e isn't going to accumulate bf

ramirez is what a male should look like tbh ngl

Ramirez will scare all children of humanity if he ever becomes a father and probably scar them for their remaining lives
Can confirm I wash hair once a week and it glows

I need to wash mine every other day tbh ngl tbh it hurts tbh ngl tbh

@extreme-overthinker wash it with cold water and use shampoo sparingly
Can confirm I wash hair once a week and it glows
u play roblox?

look at richard ramirez for ex. he at junk food all his life and his BF is non existant
god-tier personality
po91.jpg

Same problem here, if anyone figures out a solution let me know

How long have you went between washing your hair?
probably years (cold water no poo only) , I've lost count, but whatever I do it just looks unhealthy hair, not like how it used to look when I was a young thug

probably years (cold water no poo only) , I've lost count, but whatever I do it just looks unhealthy hair, not like how it used to look when I was a young thug
I meant with no water or anything. just completely stop washing it with water or whatever else and put a shower cap on your hair when you shower
As I said overtime it'll decrease