Fucking hate thug Mexicans

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Litteraly the worst motherfucks in Texas they out compete every race when it comes to crime and they’re annoying and racist but get a pass for some reason I only hate the ones who make all of the others look bad jeez they’re the scum of the earth holy shit

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

And they try to start a fight over anything like shut your little ass up average like 5”5 on height

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Bros' really mad someone called him a nigga. You call each other niggas, what's it matter if I'm white and call you a nigga?

the whiter a low class person is, the more i hate them

Litteraly the worst motherfucks in Texas they out compete every race when it comes to crime and they’re annoying and racist but get a pass for some reason I only hate the ones who make all of the others look bad jeez they’re the scum of the earth holy shit
I HATE BEANERS I HATE MEXICANS I HATE INDIANS I HATE NIGGERS

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Bros' really mad someone called him a nigga. You call each other niggas, what's it matter if I'm white and call you a nigga?
I’m not even mad over that I say racist shit to anyone all the time I’m mad when I go somewhere and they crowd everywhere like rats it’s something you’d only understand if your from my city

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
i hate everyone that isnt like me