fucking jews bro

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
why tf they dont put testosterone in vaccines instead of their estrogenic shit or why tf they dont put xenotestosterones in cosmetic products instead of xxxenostrogen. WHYYY fucking jews boylovers. Pedobear meme was created by jews for jews projections. Why tf they want man woman ?

jews are so fucking jews bro disgusting

At this point im not gonna be surprised if the vaccine would contain a transition therapy so we can grow a vagina and our dick will fall out. why tf they want man woman and not otherway around ? imagine if vaccines would contain test and baldness cure instead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7316, Chadeep and 1 other person
The weaker men become, the easier ideological subjugation is enforced. Studies have shown that foids are more susceptible to groupthink, voting with their feelings, and voting in accordance with their favourite celebrities. Think about it, it's always them who blindly follow the media diatribe of decadent social liberalism and other policies/movements that appear to be governed by feelings more than they are fact. The more feminised our society becomes, the easier it will be to control us, thus allowing the elites to maintain their power. Looking back on history to famous political revolutions such as the rise of Nazism, the October Revolution, the American Revolution, the French Revolution, one can see how easily the dissidence and rage of a few men has been able to destroy entire governments. Testosterone is fucking dangerous and these assholes know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Baldingman1998, Krezo and 5 others
The weaker men become, the easier ideological subjugation is enforced. Studies have shown that foids are more susceptible to groupthink, voting with their feelings, and voting in accordance with their favourite celebrities. Think about it, it's always them who blindly follow the media diatribe of decadent social liberalism and other policies/movements that appear to be governed by feelings more than they are fact. The more feminised our society becomes, the easier it will be to control us allow the elites to maintain their power. Looking back on history to famous political revolutions such as the rise of Nazism, the October Revolution, the American Revolution, the French Revolution, one can see how easily the dissidence and rage of a few men has been able to destroy entire governments. Testosterone is fucking dangerous and these assholes know it.
High IQ.
People castrate dogs so they are less aggressive and less likely to rebel and be independent.
Its the same thing Jews do, they want to control us as sheep.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7316, Deleted member 6965 and 3 others
High IQ.
People castrate dogs so they are less aggressive and less likely to rebel and be independent.
Its the same thing Jews do, they want to control us as sheep.
As bad as things are, people are starting to wake up. The rise of the groypers and a recent string of false flags in the period of time since the election of Trump has blackpilled many folks especially on instagram. Many are now aware of the Jewish race-baiting tricks ("My fellow white people"), the questionable actions of Jewish multibillionaires such as Soros and the Rothschilds, the high prevalence of dual Israeli citizens in the US government and their involvement in the promotion of excessive immigration into European nations just to name a few. In 20-30 years we may have a global revolution against the entrenched power of these elites. However, the odds are stacked against the common people. With so much induced racial, religious and cultural division (see George Floyd false flag) by these people as well as their monopoly on information, I fear that they are too powerful for us to deal any appreciable damage. Every economic crisis these elites get richer whilst the rest of us continue to rot, yet the media points the finger at surface billionaire entrepreneurs such as Bezos and Musk when in reality these men are just clueless like the rest of us. The real enemy is the "old money," those with the entrenched power embodied by their control of the central banks in virtually every nation on Earth as well as playing the role of the puppetmaster of the "deep state." I've gone off on a bit of a tangent here but the more you know...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, inceletto, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
So they can get people to become libs and right wing soys

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
whatever the fuck they doing is working 100 %
Just look how promote lgbt is in movies/media. They want cucks not men. Homosexuality now is bigger than ever been. Also cuckold fantasy is becoming popular more n more. They already won.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and JizzFarmer
As bad as things are, people are starting to wake up. The rise of the groypers and a recent string of false flags in the period of time since the election of Trump has blackpilled many folks especially on instagram. Many are now aware of the Jewish race-baiting tricks ("My fellow white people"), the questionable actions of Jewish multibillionaires such as Soros and the Rothschilds, the high prevalence of dual Israeli citizens in the US government and their involvement in the promotion of excessive immigration into European nations just to name a few. In 20-30 years we may have a global revolution against the entrenched power of these elites. However, the odds are stacked against the common people. With so much induced racial, religious and cultural division (see George Floyd false flag) by these people as well as their monopoly on information, I fear that they are too powerful for us to deal any appreciable damage. Every economic crisis these elites get richer whilst the rest of us continue to rot, yet the media points the finger at surface billionaire entrepreneurs such as Bezos and Musk when in reality these men are just clueless like the rest of us. The real enemy is the "old money," those with the entrenched power embodied by their control of the central banks in virtually every nation on Earth as well as playing the role of the puppetmaster of the "deep state." I've gone off on a bit of a tangent here but the more you know...
High IQ post read every single word.
Yea man I’ve been praying for an uprising.
Gen Z’s involvement with the groypers was nice to see but as each day goes the clock ticks, children are being indoctrinated and the chances for an uprising grow slimmer day by day.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Jfl imagine actually taking any coronavirus vaccine. You will literally be chemically castrating yourself.

20200516 070031

• Ugh..
Reactions: ThreadMatters
High IQ post read every single word.
Yea man I’ve been praying for an uprising.
Gen Z’s involvement with the groypers was nice to see but as each day goes the clock ticks, children are being indoctrinated and the chances for an uprising grow slimmer day by day.
As difficult as it'd be, I feel like an alliance would have to be made with the extreme right (Nazis, White Supremacists) to overhaul global power structures of this calibre.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
jfl if u dont take aromasin everyday if ur still teencell
only way to protect from jews toxins : Estrogen Blocker.
SUCK ON THAT FUCKING RATS

sad-greedy-jew-588cd71ac4741.png