balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
I WILL FOREVER BE STUCK AT 2 DIGIT IQ THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR REEEE

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
[Ragepill]
FUUUUU*** 🤬

Last edited:
I took it for a month and felt absolutely nothing different.

jfl @ falling for the nootropics meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
What was your piracetam source? Was it some shitty Chinese vendor? You may have been getting dog aspirin and pill binder from India if so.

Racetam drugs do work, they are just subtle. It won't turn you into Einstein or some shit. It just makes your memory acquisition, retention, and recall a little better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
What was your piracetam source? Was it some shitty Chinese vendor? You may have been getting dog aspirin and pill binder from India if so.

Racetam drugs do work, they are just subtle. It won't turn you into Einstein or some shit. It just makes your memory acquisition, retention, and recall a little better.
straight from pharmacy, legal without prescription in turkey, TBH it helped with memory tbh ngl but just a little maybe placebo tbh ngl, it helps but not significantly like my iq went from 110 to 113 tbh ngl jfl

• +1
StoicNihilist

ritalincel copycat kys

tbh i can recall better rn , might be placebo but i never could remember a songs name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1