Fucking quit nicotine if you haven’t already

Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak

INFP 9w1 Melancholic (Dominant)
Vaping nicotine is fucking dangerous, everytime you take a hit, itreleases like 50x the amount of dopamine when you receive notifications on looksmax

And after like 10+ hits your brain goes on fucking major depressive mode where you can’t enjoy simple things anymore.

Good thing is, there’s a solution to this. It’s to put down the vape and just stop.

Holy shit I’ve never felt so worse in my life before, let this thread be a reminder to me in case I feel the urge to take a hit again.
M

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 31155
how do you feel like when you are surrounded by 6'5 black baseball players?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nasi Lemak
how do you feel like when you are surrounded by 6'5 black baseball players?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
nicotine isnt even that strong

Vaping nicotine is fucking dangerous, everytime you take a hit, itreleases like 50x the amount of dopamine when you receive notifications on looksmax

And after like 10+ hits your brain goes on fucking major depressive mode where you can’t enjoy simple things anymore.

Good thing is, there’s a solution to this. It’s to put down the vape and just stop.

Holy shit I’ve never felt so worse in my life before, let this thread be a reminder to me in case I feel the urge to take a hit again.
M
on dick every 12 year old jb in the uk is vaping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
its an aromatase inhibitor so technically a looksmax if your growth plates are open

anyway i wouldn't do it either way due to do it fucking up neurochemistry during a time of high neuroplasticity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I'm not quitting my nicotine pouches. Not in the foreseeable future. At least I don't smoke anything anymore.

I'm not quitting my nicotine pouches. Not in the foreseeable future. At least I don't smoke anything anymore.
I’ve gotten to where I can use a pouch, and then put it away for like 24+ hrs

I’ve gotten to where I can use a pouch, and then put it away for like 24+ hrs
I do like 3-5 a day maximum strength. I usually take them out and reuse them, especially in the morning when my tolerance is low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
I do like 3-5 a day maximum strength. I usually take them out and reuse them, especially in the morning when my tolerance is low.
They hit decently in the morning, but that usually puts me in a shit mood the rest of the day. When I was drinking, I could do 15 in a day, but i barely crave nicotine at all now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

M
I find that swedish pouches (snus) are better than vaping. Just don’t use them too often.