Full-body anti-aging skincare protocol

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
I've been thinking lately of ways to extend some good anti-aging methods out to the entire body, as opposed to just the face.

Here's what I've come up with:

1. Topicals: In my opinion, cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin, and sunscreen are the only skincare ingredients worth anything, so the focus will be on these.

The cleanser and moisturizer are not important IMO as long as they get the job done. So I'd just go buy the biggest and cheapest tubes available at the local retail store.

For tretinoin, applying it straight to your entire body becomes prohibitively expensive real quick. A viable alternative is to bulk buy multiple tubes from a cheap online pharmacy, such as Skinorac or AllDayChemist, then mix in a couple drops with your moisturizer really well using your hands before applying (you have to do it each time you apply, because trying to pre-mix a big batch of tret-moisturizer and storing it for later will ruin the tret). This should yield much greater coverage per tube, therefore saving you money from having to constantly reorder tret. It also combines two steps of the skincare routine, saving you time as well. Mixing like this will most likely reduce the efficacy somewhat, but there is a workaround - just make sure you are using 0.1 tret. This is because only 0.025 is truly needed for anti-aging purposes, so using the highest available concentration should still surpass the anti-aging threshold despite the drop in effectiveness (in other words, I highly doubt mixing would render 0.1 tret less effective then 0.025).

For sunscreen, I have personally found that using stick sunscreen is the fastest and least-annoying way to apply and reapply, so I would buy a handful of SPF 50 PA++++ formulated sticks off of Amazon and apply to exposed skin.

Here's a sample routine:

AM - hop in the shower for a quick full body rinse, then apply moisturizer everywhere, then sunscreen just to exposed skin
PM - hop in shower again and do a full-body cleanse, then apply the tret-moisturizer combo

Yea, two showers in a day, but the AM one is just a quick rinse. This is needed to mimic the typical rinse-face-with-water AM step of most skincare routines.

2. In-office treatments: annual co2 lasering sessions.

This can be done pretty much everywhere - arms, legs, torso, face, neck, etc. Definitely the most costly part of this whole endeavor, and will probably require strategic piecemeal planning on your part, as I'd imagine getting your entire damn body treated in one go would make recovery a nightmare. But, nothing else comes close to mega-boosting collagen as does this treatment, so I consider it the highest ROI investment out of all other in-office treatment options, such as microneedling or chemical peels.

3. Healthy lifestyle habits apply just as much to the body as they do to the face for anti-aging, so obviously don't neglect them.

4. Other anti-aging methods like controlling balding with meds and transplants, correcting any recession via osteotomies and implants, and plastic surgery like face lifts, fat grafting, and blepharoplasty only apply to the face, so just plan on combining them with the methods outlined above for the ultimate comprehensive anti-aging protocol.

Overkill? Perhaps, but if you are giga neurotic like me, this should bring peace of mind that you are taking care of all your skin so that one day you don't wake up with a young face but prematurely old-looking body.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, looksseg, redmaxx and 6 others
Good thread

Autism

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Kirby7000 and Deleted member 20370
none of those matters if u dont have bones. you will still age like shit. just a reminder

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
none of those matters if u dont have bones. you will still age like shit. just a reminder
4. Other anti-aging methods like controlling balding with meds and transplants, correcting any recession via osteotomies and implants, and plastic surgery like face lifts, fat grafting, and blepharoplasty only apply to the face, so just plan on combining them with the methods outlined above for the ultimate comprehensive anti-aging protocol.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Detective
If anyone still/ever cared about this, I’ve modified my approach a bit:

I don’t mix tret and moisturizer anymore. I’ve found it just reduces the efficacy too much. You really have to use tret on bare skin and let it absorb for a couple minutes for the maximal effect.

So, we’re back to the initial dilemma of tret being way too expensive and difficult to source for full body use. Therefore this is what I’ve settled on for now as a realistic solution:

Wear pants and long sleeve uv rated shirts most days when out and about. This means I only have to worry about using sunscreen on the face, neck, and back of hands. I also only use tret on those areas now, and honestly it’s where aging will hit you the hardest so it’s a good use for it. I still cleanse and moisturize head to toe but that’s it. I think doing that + the physical protection from clothing will go a long way in keeping your body skin looking young. Combine that with staying lean and maintaining a decent amount of muscle mass, as well as getting laser resurfacing on areas like your upper arms which tend to sag and get wrinkled once you’re an oldcel should be enough. In the end face is king, and thankfully we can keep it looking young till your 40s+ with modern tech

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, redmaxx, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I have an addition to the thread, which is a discovery I made after I started moisturizing my entire body everyday, including the feet and in-between the toes.

I used to have issues with chronic athlete's foot due to my cramped work shoes (they are for climbing and are supposed to be like that) and it went away entirely after a few months, hasn't came back.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I've been thinking lately of ways to extend some good anti-aging methods out to the entire body, as opposed to just the face.

Here's what I've come up with:

1. Topicals: In my opinion, cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin, and sunscreen are the only skincare ingredients worth anything, so the focus will be on these.

The cleanser and moisturizer are not important IMO as long as they get the job done. So I'd just go buy the biggest and cheapest tubes available at the local retail store.

For tretinoin, applying it straight to your entire body becomes prohibitively expensive real quick. A viable alternative is to bulk buy multiple tubes from a cheap online pharmacy, such as Skinorac or AllDayChemist, then mix in a couple drops with your moisturizer really well using your hands before applying (you have to do it each time you apply, because trying to pre-mix a big batch of tret-moisturizer and storing it for later will ruin the tret). This should yield much greater coverage per tube, therefore saving you money from having to constantly reorder tret. It also combines two steps of the skincare routine, saving you time as well. Mixing like this will most likely reduce the efficacy somewhat, but there is a workaround - just make sure you are using 0.1 tret. This is because only 0.025 is truly needed for anti-aging purposes, so using the highest available concentration should still surpass the anti-aging threshold despite the drop in effectiveness (in other words, I highly doubt mixing would render 0.1 tret less effective then 0.025).

For sunscreen, I have personally found that using stick sunscreen is the fastest and least-annoying way to apply and reapply, so I would buy a handful of SPF 50 PA++++ formulated sticks off of Amazon and apply to exposed skin.

Here's a sample routine:

AM - hop in the shower for a quick full body rinse, then apply moisturizer everywhere, then sunscreen just to exposed skin
PM - hop in shower again and do a full-body cleanse, then apply the tret-moisturizer combo

Yea, two showers in a day, but the AM one is just a quick rinse. This is needed to mimic the typical rinse-face-with-water AM step of most skincare routines.

2. In-office treatments: annual co2 lasering sessions.

This can be done pretty much everywhere - arms, legs, torso, face, neck, etc. Definitely the most costly part of this whole endeavor, and will probably require strategic piecemeal planning on your part, as I'd imagine getting your entire damn body treated in one go would make recovery a nightmare. But, nothing else comes close to mega-boosting collagen as does this treatment, so I consider it the highest ROI investment out of all other in-office treatment options, such as microneedling or chemical peels.

3. Healthy lifestyle habits apply just as much to the body as they do to the face for anti-aging, so obviously don't neglect them.

Overkill? Perhaps, but if you are giga neurotic like me, this should bring peace of mind that you are taking care of all your skin so that one day you don't wake up with a young face but prematurely old-looking body.
That’s the thing bro I’m way too fucking autistic to order anything online cause my Aromasin got confiscated lmao how do you ensure the shit you buy online are not confiscated? (SARMS, Roids, Pharma etc)

Last edited:
i feel bad for acnecels

my shit is men’s nivea facewash and kids nivea spf

how you moisturize your body? like body cream or lotion?

If anyone still/ever cared about this, I’ve modified my approach a bit:

I don’t mix tret and moisturizer anymore. I’ve found it just reduces the efficacy too much. You really have to use tret on bare skin and let it absorb for a couple minutes for the maximal effect.

So, we’re back to the initial dilemma of tret being way too expensive and difficult to source for full body use. Therefore this is what I’ve settled on for now as a realistic solution:

Wear pants and long sleeve uv rated shirts most days when out and about. This means I only have to worry about using sunscreen on the face, neck, and back of hands. I also only use tret on those areas now, and honestly it’s where aging will hit you the hardest so it’s a good use for it. I still cleanse and moisturize head to toe but that’s it. I think doing that + the physical protection from clothing will go a long way in keeping your body skin looking young. Combine that with staying lean and maintaining a decent amount of muscle mass, as well as getting laser resurfacing on areas like your upper arms which tend to sag and get wrinkled once you’re an oldcel should be enough. In the end face is king, and thankfully we can keep it looking young till your 40s+ with modern tech
You can import tret for dirt cheap from india, more than enough to stock up on tret for a lifetime even if you are using full body