Full CT scan of my skull in the thread, surgery advice needed

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
IMG 0527

Can anyone advise what is needed to fix my vertically short chin? I know Ive got an overbite as well but I only care bout aesthetics for now so no dead set on jaw surgery.

what do you think?

genio only?

or bimax + genio?

also is my maxilla vertically short?

PS I know I said I wasnt gonna post again until after surgery but Im making an exception just for this thread so I can get as much advice as possible before deciding what surgery to get fix my chin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, mulattomaxxer, ROTTING and 1 other person
bimax genio

if u care about aesthetics u will not just do genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Growth Plate, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
bimax genio

if u care about aesthetics u will not just do genio.
would vertical genio ascend me a little bit - or literally not at all?

I see the benefit of BSSO, not quite sure where leftort 1 movement comes in though

tagging some knowledgablecels

@Gaia262 @6ft4 @nikeair270 @StreegeReturn @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
brutal shit
CC832E41 03E1 4CB6 9E38 26198F66907A

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 19615 and 3 others
I think the photo is tilted or my head was tilter during scan because in pictures my chin just overshoots my nasion

having said that my nasal bridge is wide as fuck and my nose enormous but I want to fix my chin first- address the failos 1 by 1

Mirin gigaramus

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and mulattomaxxer
Mirin gigaramus
is it tall?

If my ramus is tall then what exactly causes my chin to be so short (tjhis is my main concern right now!), I thought guys with tall ramus tended to have good chins. I have always thought my ramus was average tbh

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
u need lefort 3 lol

u need lefort 3 lol
why? my zygos and undereyes are my best feature.

Also I literally said chin is my problem so give me advice on that

why? my zygos and undereyes are my best feature.

Also I literally said chin is my problem so give me advice on that
your midface / cheekbones seem recessed compared to your forehead / browridge

but idk maybe it's normal to have this on CT scan

your midface / cheekbones seem recessed compared to your forehead / browridge

but idk maybe it's normal to have this on CT scan
i think my head it tilted and I have a massive browridge + neurocranium

Bro if I showed you my pics you would never say my cheekbones are reccessed, theyre my standout facial feature.

Focus on the lower third thats my problem area (chin height!)

Mirin the OG 90° skull

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I bet your CT scan would look similar tbh- except you dont have overbite do you?
Yeah , I woul have similar. I don't have an overtime, is 2mm difference in occlusion overbite ?

• Woah
Yeah , I woul have similar. I don't have an overtime, is 2mm difference in occlusion overbite ?
Your upper teeth are meant to naturally go over your lower teeth so Id say 2mm difference is a normal bite

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Use this as your last tinder picture. Mirin ramus and gonial angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Your upper teeth are meant to naturally go over your lower teeth so Id say 2mm difference is a normal bite
Yeah I thought the similar because otherwise I imagine it would be bad for chewing

• Woah
I think the photo is tilted or my head was tilter during scan because in pictures my chin just overshoots my nasion

having said that my nasal bridge is wide as fuck and my nose enormous but I want to fix my chin first- address the failos 1 by 1
lol chin past the nasion :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
where maxilla

What I notice is recessed jaws and overbite. Your maxillofacial doctor will guide you into the proper bimax procedure you need

is it tall?

If my ramus is tall then what exactly causes my chin to be so short (tjhis is my main concern right now!), I thought guys with tall ramus tended to have good chins. I have always thought my ramus was average tbh
U have sfs probably, ur gonion angle is probably close to 90

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
U have sfs probably, ur gonion angle is probably close to 90
I’m aware I have SFS.

My gonial angle is 102 when I measured it in pictures of my actual face- but it looks even lower here admittedly so perhaps it’s distorted by my masseter and soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and Scammer
no wonder u have a shit gonial angle
invisalign asap

no wonder u have a shit gonial angle
invisalign asap
Cmon nigga , don't be a fucking retard , 2mm is fucking normal otherwise you are biting on your teeth

• Woah
Cmon nigga , don't be a fucking retard , 2mm is fucking normal otherwise you are biting on your teeth
normal bite is 1mm
mm's make mm's

normal bite is 1mm
mm's make mm's
Screenshot 20220423 021347

you made me rage in last thread with your homo erectus tier stupid responses ngl , now I see I shouldn't take it seriously

• Woah
View attachment 1646154

Can anyone advise what is needed to fix my vertically short chin? I know Ive got an overbite as well but I only care bout aesthetics for now so no dead set on jaw surgery.

what do you think?

genio only?

or bimax + genio?

also is my maxilla vertically short?

PS I know I said I wasnt gonna post again until after surgery but Im making an exception just for this thread so I can get as much advice as possible before deciding what surgery to get fix my chin
You neee bimax. You have a decently strong short face. Your issue isn’t just mandible height or chin projection.

Your cheeks are probably chubby and you look like a chipmunk. Vertical genio isn’t an option

You neee bimax. You have a decently strong short face. Your issue isn’t just mandible height or chin projection.

Your cheeks are probably chubby and you look like a chipmunk. Vertical genio isn’t an option
No I have very strong cheek bones.

What makes the face short? Gonial angle?

My ramus height seems good right

• +1
It’s cool your going through with surgeries at your age, lifefuel for me tbh, all my surgeries will be done by 22 due to the fact a have to workcel for them. How long do you think you have left in terms of slaying?

It’s cool your going through with surgeries at your age, lifefuel for me tbh, all my surgeries will be done by 22 due to the fact a have to workcel for them. How long do you think you have left in terms of slaying?
What do you mean at my age?

Most of the surgery maxxers here are late 20s.

The teens all just procrastinate and shitpost

• +1
Reactions: infini and Chadethnic101
What do you mean at my age?

Most of the surgery maxxers here are late 20s.

The teens all just procrastinate and shitpost
Your like 25/26 right, at what age do you think you’ll be unable to sleep with women 18-22 thru your looks alone, I’m sure a decent portion of late teens and early adults get procedures.

Lefort can fix this but not sure lefort 1 is enougth

Your like 25/26 right, at what age do you think you’ll be unable to sleep with women 18-22 thru your looks alone, I’m sure a decent portion of late teens and early adults get procedures.
23- Ill probably be 25 by the time I actually get the bimax.

Most people who get cosmetic surgery are late 20s early 30s

Lefort can fix this but not sure lefort 1 is enougth

I defo am not a lefort 2 or 3 candiate because my cheekbones protrude a lto and ive already got a broad nose so moving my midface or zygos even firther forward would be a terrible idea

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas and 3 others

Short face is a whole set of things. It’s not just a actual short face. It’s just a name for a certain set of features resulting in a certain look. It’s caused by the lower jaw being somewhat „inside“ the space of the upper jaw and the upper jaw being stunted in growth. That leads to a few aesthetic issues.

It’s a „medical“ term. You can look it up. Short face Syndrom and how to treat it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and needjawsurgery
Short face is a whole set of things. It’s not just a actual short face. It’s just a name for a certain set of features resulting in a certain look. It’s caused by the lower jaw being somewhat „inside“ the space of the upper jaw and the upper jaw being stunted in growth. That leads to a few aesthetic issues.

It’s a „medical“ term. You can look it up. Short face Syndrom and how to treat it.
I am aware I have short face syndrome- Ramieri himself has told me

I have strong defined cheekbones though not chubby at all, but I have other sympyoms like the vertically short lower third and ugly smile

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Yeah obviously the gonial angle and in your case even more vertically short maxila , than in my case. I have 6.5 cm midface length , and you ?

• Woah
Can you show from the front as well?

to compare, here is mine as a long chincel

Yeah obviously the gonial angle and in your case even more vertically short maxila , than in my case. I have 6.5 cm midface length , and you ?
where is that measured from?

philtrum to nasion?

I am aware I have short face syndrome- Ramieri himself has told me

I have strong defined cheekbones though not chubby at all, but I have other sympyoms like the vertically short lower third and ugly smile
I have short face Syndrom so atleast for my case it applys. Also if you look at gaias bimax. Usually short face comes with that bloated cheeks chipmunk look. Expanding the jaws stretched the soft tissue and thus also reduces or gets rid of that bloated cheeks look.

I would be surprised if you don’t have That as it’s common amongst pretty much all short face cases I’ve seen so far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Would you consider 6.5 cm midface , it's maxila to be stunned in growth ? Because I have it ,. apparently it's average length , but my fwhr is still bigger than what's ideal. When you mean stunned in growth , you mean the vertical height of the maximal or the degree of it's rotation ?

• Woah
Would you consider 6.5 cm midface , it's maxila to be stunned in growth ? Because I have it ,. apparently it's average length , but my fwhr is still bigger than what's ideal. When you mean stunned in growth , you mean the vertical height of the maximal or the degree of it's rotation ?
Taking measurements is pointless if you ask me.

And I already answered you and what I think about your case. I don’t think you need bimax.

Stunted growth means stunted growth in any form. Imagine there is something preventing your maxilla from growing properly then the effects will be not just vertical or whatever. It’s probably gonna affect all of it to different degrees.

• +1
I have short face Syndrom so atleast for my case it applys. Also if you look at gaias bimax. Usually short face comes with that bloated cheeks chipmunk look. Expanding the jaws stretched the soft tissue and thus also reduces or gets rid of that bloated cheeks look.

I would be surprised if you don’t have That as it’s coming amongst pretty much all short face cases I’ve seen so far.
Wait , if I remember you correctly , you had a tall chin and overall longer face , is it right ?

• Woah
Taking measurements is pointless if you ask me.

And I already answered you and what I think about your case. I don’t think you need bimax.

Stunted growth means stunted growth in any form. Imagine there is something preventing your maxilla from growing properly then the effects will be not just vertical or whatever. It’s probably gonna affect all of it to different degrees.
Alright makes sense , because in the end everything is interconnected , especially in the face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and one job away